Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1648)

drr6 skins

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: drr6 skins

Post  drr6 on 19/4/2018, 16:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:#14 Lister Cars (FIA GT 2004), driven by: Patrick Pearce, Paul Knapfield & Tom Coronel.
Rounds: Monza, Valencia & Spa.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The color mix of the roof is a copy of the original car from Simbin. Wink

Download link posted in the first page!!

Nice skin. But your version only really did Monza. At Valencia, the car's numberplates reflect that of the default skin and the IHL logo on the front corners is slightly different. For Spa, there's a lot of other sponsors on it that aren't on the Monza version. And different drivers are used.

Here's the Spa version: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes I know Kris, indeed I was thinking about painting the 24 hours version and Valencia version too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 on 20/4/2018, 01:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:#14 Lister Cars (FIA GT 2004), driven by: Patrick Pearce, Paul Knapfield & Tom Coronel.
Rounds: Monza, Valencia & Spa.
The color mix of the roof is a copy of the original car from Simbin. Wink

Download link posted in the first page!!

Nice skin. But your version only really did Monza. At Valencia, the car's numberplates reflect that of the default skin and the IHL logo on the front corners is slightly different. For Spa, there's a lot of other sponsors on it that aren't on the Monza version. And different drivers are used.

Here's the Spa version: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes I know Kris, indeed I was thinking about painting the 24 hours version and Valencia version too.

Ah. Should probably have read between the lines there, my mistake. Keep up the great work! Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764

http://nfs2010.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 21/4/2018, 09:17

There is no mistake, Kris. I did not explain it. Wink

Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollion on 21/5/2018, 20:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Guys if you know other especial liveries from FIA GT just tell me as Terry did. Very Happy

FIA GT 2002 #1 and #2 Larbre Competition Vipers. Somehow the ones in the fia gt 2000 - 2002 mod wich are also used in Maxellero's mod have the wrong livery. As far as I can see the livery we have is not used that season at all. Would be great to have a new version.

Peter van de Kolk
GTR2 addict [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apollion

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollion on 22/5/2018, 09:25

Too show you what I mean here are screens of what we have ingame (screen not taken by me) and what the car really looks like

versus

many good pictures on racingsportscars but cannot hotlink from there.

Peter van de Kolk

Apollion

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 22/5/2018, 13:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Too show you what I mean here are screens of what we have ingame (screen not taken by me) and what the car really looks like

versus

many good pictures on racingsportscars but cannot hotlink from there.

Looks interesting Peter, I will take it a look.

Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 on 22/5/2018, 17:21

I wouldn't count those 2002 Larbre Vipers in the FIA GT 00-09 mod as final. In the mod thread, they say that they have permission to use skins from a guy at NoGrip called ChopChop. He's already updated quite a lot of the 2002 cars. The Larbre Vipers being just one example. It's just a matter of when they get added in that's all.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764

http://nfs2010.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 22/5/2018, 17:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wouldn't count those 2002 Larbre Vipers in the FIA GT 00-09 mod as final. In the mod thread, they say that they have permission to use skins from a guy at NoGrip called ChopChop. He's already updated quite a lot of the 2002 cars. The Larbre Vipers being just one example. It's just a matter of when they get added in that's all.

That's if he ever sends them to me, it's been a couple weeks now so I would just do them.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 24/5/2018, 13:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wouldn't count those 2002 Larbre Vipers in the FIA GT 00-09 mod as final. In the mod thread, they say that they have permission to use skins from a guy at NoGrip called ChopChop. He's already updated quite a lot of the 2002 cars. The Larbre Vipers being just one example. It's just a matter of when they get added in that's all.

That's if he ever sends them to me, it's been a couple weeks now so I would just do them.

Ok, I'm working on it! Wink

Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 25/5/2018, 10:20

This is how car number 1 looks now:

Car is not finished yet.

Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 25/5/2018, 18:38

What's the 3D model/mod used ?

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 26/5/2018, 09:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What's the 3D model/mod used ?

Alex, I've used the original #17 car, the second Larbre from 2003.

Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 26/5/2018, 10:17

Car number 1 is finished Very Happy :

Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollion on 26/5/2018, 12:05

wow awesome! great skin, thanks alot for taking up the request!! cheers cheers

Peter van de Kolk

Apollion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 26/5/2018, 22:08

Looks great but the Race Line on the Doors atleast needs to be alot bigger Imo. You could probably get the raceline font off this livery from RD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 27/5/2018, 13:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:wow awesome! great skin, thanks alot for taking up the request!! cheers cheers

Thanks Peter!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Looks great but the Race Line on the Doors atleast needs to be alot bigger Imo. You could probably get the raceline font off this livery from RD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hey Troy, looks better now?

*Sorry Troy, I forgot to insert an image with the modified "RACE LINE" logo Wink

Last edited by drr6 on 28/5/2018, 16:57; edited 1 time in total

Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 28/5/2018, 13:03

Number 2 is done too:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Download link at the first post!

Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 29/5/2018, 00:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Could you do the 4 2002 JMB Ferrari's? The livery is almost exactly the same just need different logos for them.

They are the last NGT cars I need for 2002 as I'm trying to finish up the rest of the GT field. Cool

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 29/5/2018, 13:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Could you do the 4 2002 JMB Ferrari's? The livery is almost exactly the same just need different logos for them.

They are the last NGT cars I need for 2002 as I'm trying to finish up the rest of the GT field. Cool

Nice to hear that, I will paint them as soon as possible. thumbs

Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 1/6/2018, 18:35

Just one logo and car number 50 will be done:

Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban on 2/6/2018, 14:48

Thank you for you work

Guy Reppert
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 4/6/2018, 09:41

Cars number 50 and 51 are done:

Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  sit997 on 4/6/2018, 13:20

Thanks
sit997

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 6/6/2018, 10:04

Number 52 done too,

Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 on 7/6/2018, 09:48

The last of the JMB Ferrari's is done,

There is a logo that I could not find and I replaced by another that they used in another race at the same season.

Download link at the first post!!

Daniel Sanz
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum