EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends


Top posters
Kalinin (10300)
 
PATR10T (9021)
 
ilu2404 (3974)
 
JorritVD (3044)
 
alexmezza (2459)
 
bmwcrash (2420)
 
Totenkopf (2281)
 
dbr93 (2234)
 
Nectaria (2058)
 
Maxellero (1648)
 


TCR mod by SimCareer

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  repaban on 29/4/2018, 18:56

Thanks a lot for this new version cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
avatar
repaban

Posts : 469
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 61
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  teddyfaster on 30/4/2018, 15:25

Server TCR Test opened here:

http://simcareer.liveracers.com/Live?server=SIMCAREER.ORG_TCR

Pass: amssv1

Here you can find the Lada Vesta Template
https://mega.nz/#!SBpjCCYQ!mBbspvmDlJuNeEeWtl4E2uW7li3oFSqCUfVtttYfj4I

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paolo Taddeolini
avatar
teddyfaster

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 44
Location : Brescia

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  ChaosZero on 2/5/2018, 22:31

I'll post more skins as I finish them. The goal is to complete each series as much as possible. As time goes on and more cars will be added, I'll try to complete all the various grids. This is just a sample, the shape of things to come.

TCR Russia 2018 | Lada Vesta

#11 Kirill Ladygin


#19 Vladimir Sheshenin


#27 Mikhail Grachev


I use my own file structure so there are no .veh files included, you must create yours.

*At this point in time, there are some leftovers from the original WTCC version of the car and for some reason it has the numberplate mapped to a separate texture. The area is however too small for the numberplate used by this year's Russian cars, so I had to remove it and paint the numers directly on the main skin. As of right now, a tiny #10 should appear on the doors. For the same reason, the roof will still appear with white Vesta text and a 3rd #10. It's a small nuisance, but it will be fixed automatically soon. The wing also had the wrong decal and I've changed it to the correct "Lada Sport" logo but you can't have it yet. I've edited the 3D and sent the files (along with the correct textures) to Paolo already, so hopefully it'll be included in a future update of the main mod as a small patch.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!JttxDSgA!-U3fVpvQLH_xKTj-lt7fGFYt9fr73m9m8aHB83boNjo
Have fun,
.cz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
avatar
ChaosZero
Moderator

Posts : 1043
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 25
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  portoalto on 7/5/2018, 01:14

@ChaosZero wrote:*At this point in time, there are some leftovers from the original WTCC version of the car and for some reason it has the numberplate mapped to a separate texture. The area is however too small for the numberplate used by this year's Russian cars, so I had to remove it and paint the numers directly on the main skin. As of right now, a tiny #10 should appear on the doors. For the same reason, the roof will still appear with white Vesta text and a 3rd #10. It's a small nuisance, but it will be fixed automatically soon. The wing also had the wrong decal and I've changed it to the correct "Lada Sport" logo but you can't have it yet. I've edited the 3D and sent the files (along with the correct textures) to Paolo already, so hopefully it'll be included in a future update of the main mod as a small patch.

Maybe I can explain those points.

The 3d model was made from scratch for the mod WTCC2015 for the game Race07, as such, the car, was made to the image of the cars that ran in the Championship that year (with the small numbers on the doors, with a third number on the roof and with the rear wing as it is and with the logo that it has).

Still about the number on the doors, they have an independent 3d model that is mapped on a different texture because if painted on the main body texture, due to the special shape the body has, the numbers would have a strange effect getting twisted.

The model that Triebie put in the AMS game was converted from that mod to RACE07.

You can ask how do I know all this?
Because I was the one who made this car and these skins, from scratch, for that mod and I gave Triebie permission to convert it to AMS!

portoalto

Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  teddyfaster on 8/5/2018, 19:25

Little update with new Lada skins and model update by ChaosZero, special thanks to him!

Please DELETE the vesta_tcr folder before install this one!

TCR_Patch_0.69

Our TCR server is already opened!


Last edited by teddyfaster on 22/5/2018, 10:28; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paolo Taddeolini
avatar
teddyfaster

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 44
Location : Brescia

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  repaban on 8/5/2018, 21:07

Great, thanks for the lada

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
avatar
repaban

Posts : 469
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 61
Location : France

Back to top Go down

that question

Post  Paulo Tempera on 10/5/2018, 18:35

for when a proper league here at EEC with this mod? Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"you´re here for a good time, not for a long time" Colin McRae
avatar
Paulo Tempera

Posts : 49
Join date : 2017-08-21
Age : 34
Location : portugal

Back to top Go down

AMS TCR Update

Post  ClimaxF1 on 15/5/2018, 17:49

Hi Guys

Not really sure what's happening with this that I decided to update just about everything.

I'm posting this because I'm not really sure how I would upload this as a lot of my file are structured differently and also it's not my mod.

I've basically done a complete rework of this mod, each car has it's own unique sound pack, all cars have new Yokohama tire's, most interiors like the steering wheels and LCD displays have being updated and reworked with new textures.

New shaders for all cars, no more glow or matte finish, each and every car has being optimized separately.

Complete TRC skin packs for all except for the VW wihich has also received all the upgrades, just have to finish the skin pack.

There's a lot more work done to these cars which you can't see from the pics, new series file and icon are aslo new.

I have not worked on the Opel or the Lada and also have no plans to update them, this is also part of why my files are different besides all the extras that have being added.

Here are some pics and I will see what the possibilities are to add this as a complete update to the mod.












______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ClimaxF1

Posts : 199
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 40
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  Triebie on 15/5/2018, 19:01

really nice work but....
before you do all that work you should communicate with the authors of this mod, my friend!
why didn´t you contact me or Teddy first?
This mod is w.i.p. which means that nearly no car is absolutely finished yet.

So i would suggest the following:
send your package to me because i am working on the mod as we speak.
I will sort things out and put the files in the actual stage of this mod.

this is the only chance not to f... up the whole mod with your updates and mine or others.
I have done a new car for this mod and i will contact Teddy anyway.
Then we´ll see how we proceed especially with your update package which looks damn good by the way:-)

Agreed?
If yes, send over the package and i will integrate what can be integrated at this stage.

Cheers mate!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
avatar
Triebie

Posts : 736
Join date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  ClimaxF1 on 15/5/2018, 19:30

@Triebie wrote:really nice work but....
before you do all that work you should communicate with the authors of this mod, my friend!
why didn´t you contact me or Teddy first?
This mod is w.i.p. which means that nearly no car is absolutely finished yet.

So i would suggest the following:
send your package to me because i am working on the mod as we speak.
I will sort things out and put the files in the actual stage of this mod.

this is the only chance not to f... up the whole mod with your updates and mine or others.
I have done a new car for this mod and i will contact Teddy anyway.
Then we´ll see how we proceed especially with your update package which looks damn good by the way:-)

Agreed?
If yes, send over the package and i will integrate what can be integrated at this stage.

Cheers mate!

This why I posted and not uploaded so that I can get the right person to respond.

The Golf is last of the lot that I'm working on and then I must group all theses files all into one, especially the sounds.

From there I would be happy to pass everything onto you and am glad that it's you too.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ClimaxF1

Posts : 199
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 40
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  Triebie on 15/5/2018, 23:47

your very much welcome my friend!
Beware of the golf template because the actual one has some mistakes i ´ve heard.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
avatar
Triebie

Posts : 736
Join date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  czerkawsky on 19/5/2018, 07:42

Hi friends, how are you?
I would like to know where I find the template of Volkswagen Golf, even if it is temporary, I'm running with some friends, and I would like to make a Skin Own, a friend who knows how to make templates, tried but could not generate one.

Thanks

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Emerson Czerkawsky
avatar
czerkawsky

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  teddyfaster on 19/5/2018, 09:33

New patch 0.70 ready, guys!
You can download it and overwrite files when prompted on your Automobilista installation folder.

Here you can find the template.

Changelog:
-added new car: Peugeot 308 TCR (thanks to Triebie to put this beauty ingame and create the cockpit, and thanks too to ChaosZero regarding mapping car and template)

SimCareer TCR server is already open in you want to try the mod, and the password is: amssv1

I hope you enjoy the new car!


Last edited by teddyfaster on 22/5/2018, 10:31; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paolo Taddeolini
avatar
teddyfaster

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 44
Location : Brescia

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  Fanapryde on 19/5/2018, 09:44

@teddyfaster wrote:New patch 0.70 ready, guys!
I hope you enjoy the new car!

That is great, but where is the initial mod ? Link is down.
I need to re-install after a PC crash...
avatar
Fanapryde

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-01-26
Age : 65
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  PHR420 on 19/5/2018, 11:32

great car thanks

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nick Couche

Designer: AC Cobra Motorsports GT3 / GTE
Proof of Concept designer: Erebus AMG E63 V8 Supercar, Original Bentley GT3 Concept designer
3D Modeler: Mosler, Mercedes Benz Australia, Rollcentre racing

PHR420

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 34
Location : Sydney Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  teddyfaster on 19/5/2018, 11:41

@Fanapryde wrote:
@teddyfaster wrote:New patch 0.70 ready, guys!
I hope you enjoy the new car!

That is great, but where is the initial mod ? Link is down.
I need to re-install after a PC crash...

Follow the topic from this post, mate:
http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t4227p50-tcr-mod-by-simcareer#119998
Cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paolo Taddeolini
avatar
teddyfaster

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 44
Location : Brescia

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  Fanapryde on 19/5/2018, 12:08


Ah, thanks, missed that while I was looking at the original site... Embarassed
avatar
Fanapryde

Posts : 28
Join date : 2017-01-26
Age : 65
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  ChaosZero on 19/5/2018, 12:31

And another surprise, I made all the liveries already.
From left to right: TCR Germany, TCR Europe, TCR Italy and WTCR.

They're ready and ingame, but I'll wait until monday for release so that I can paint 1 new entry for Zandvoort that will be revealed tomorrow.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
avatar
ChaosZero
Moderator

Posts : 1043
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 25
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  Triebie on 19/5/2018, 13:02

@teddyfaster wrote:
@Fanapryde wrote:
@teddyfaster wrote:New patch 0.70 ready, guys!
I hope you enjoy the new car!

That is great, but where is the initial mod ? Link is down.
I need to re-install after a PC crash...

Follow the topic from this post, mate:
http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t4227p50-tcr-mod-by-simcareer#119998
Cheers

@Paolo,

you can easily always edit/update your first post with the current version. That prevents people from crawling all through this topis to find the right files....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
avatar
Triebie

Posts : 736
Join date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  mickeyfff on 19/5/2018, 15:23

Wow! The field keeps on getting bigger, thanks!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael Ford
avatar
mickeyfff

Posts : 235
Join date : 2012-09-08
Age : 34
Location : Toowoomba, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  ChaosZero on 20/5/2018, 00:16



Change of plans, found photos took today during the free practice session, made the last car and released them all. Also decided to paint all the helmets, in order to make each skin a little bit more unique. I'm also going for a race-by-race progression. When and if new cars will be entered and/or liveries will be modified in the real world, I'll reflect those changes in my work. It might sound like going overkill, but I either do things properly or don't do them at all.

In order to keep this thread clean and better organize my work at the same time, from now on all my liveries will be in their own TCR 2018 Repository.

Whilst we keep working behind the scenes, I'll re-release my Lada skins there aswell over the next couple of days, to complement them with real helmets before going back to painting other cars. The list of available skins will steadily grow overtime. Check back over in the other topic every now and then, and you might find something new each time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
avatar
ChaosZero
Moderator

Posts : 1043
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 25
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  abarth695 biposto on 20/5/2018, 20:24

@ChaosZero wrote:

Change of plans, found photos took today during the free practice session, made the last car and released them all. Also decided to paint all the helmets, in order to make each skin a little bit more unique. I'm also going for a race-by-race progression. When and if new cars will be entered and/or liveries will be modified in the real world, I'll reflect those changes in my work. It might sound like going overkill, but I either do things properly or don't do them at all.

In order to keep this thread clean and better organize my work at the same time, from now on all my liveries will be in their own TCR 2018 Repository.

Whilst we keep working behind the scenes, I'll re-release my Lada skins there aswell over the next couple of days, to complement them with real helmets before going back to painting other cars. The list of available skins will steadily grow overtime. Check back over in the other topic every now and then, and you might find something new each time.

great work!! thank you very much! just a question, which imola version do you have used in the screen of 308 "tcr italy" ? thanks

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nicola Luca Mei
avatar
abarth695 biposto

Posts : 94
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 34
Location : italy

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  Марат Аюпов on 20/5/2018, 21:38

Nice! Soon Alfa Romeo TCR. In Augast maybe release.
avatar
Марат Аюпов

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  Triebie on 20/5/2018, 21:41

good to know, Leon cupra 2018 TCR and Audi RS3 LMS coming next:-)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
avatar
Triebie

Posts : 736
Join date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  Марат Аюпов on 20/5/2018, 21:47

Wee are after Alfa convert and rebuild Type R
avatar
Марат Аюпов

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum