TCR mod by SimCareer

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  abarth695 biposto on 24/1/2018, 13:43

great works..thank guys!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nicola Luca Mei
avatar
abarth695 biposto

Posts : 85
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 33
Location : italy

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  repaban on 24/1/2018, 18:05

Thank you for the update

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
avatar
repaban

Posts : 195
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 60
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  briefkastenoma on 25/1/2018, 01:40

for Seat Template look for the Assetto Corsa "Seat Leon Eurocup" mod. there is a template works also in this mod: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/seat-leon-cup-templates.14312/
for Opel Astra look for  the rFactor2 TCR mod: http://simcompany.hu/?page_id=6201  
Ford Focus you can find a template here: http://www.triple7racing.net/btcc-mod-assetto-corsa/

its a little work to rename the files but it works till the templates comes to here.

Love the TCR Series and this mod. But the templates are essential when there is not a plan for skins.

thx for your work

briefkastenoma

Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-10-11
Location : Berlin/Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  CGD on 5/2/2018, 17:26

I've collected all templates together (without the VW Golf ofc) and packed it into one file.
The channel groups might be messed up because I had to work with paint.NET. Also the Alfa template is a real mess tbh, have just figured out some areas of the car and tried to mark them in the file as good as possible.

edit: credits go out to the respective mod creators, in this case SimCo, tommy78 and PetraGTC.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jo8m53hcqmxddh8


Last edited by CGD on 13/2/2018, 11:09; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Constantin Grimminger
Germany & Austria
avatar
CGD

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-11-02

http://www.fb.me/ConstantinGrimmingerDesign

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  BruceD on 13/2/2018, 06:02

Thanks for the templates guys! Very Happy
avatar
BruceD

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  repaban on 13/2/2018, 09:10

Thank you for the templates

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
avatar
repaban

Posts : 195
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 60
Location : France

Back to top Go down

TCR mod by SimCareer skin and sound pack

Post  ClimaxF1 on 13/2/2018, 16:49

Hi Guys

I've noticed that there aren't really any official skins for this mod available.

Here are some skins for all the cars that are currently available.

Seat, Honda and Ford do have a full skin pack, VW and Alfa I've created basic skins for now.

In the download there's also a new sound pack for all cars except for the Ford. With the Ford I've only made some minor tweaks to the sfx volumes.

None of these files will interfere with the standard mod. All cars, sounds and skins run separately on there own or you can customize your grid as you want.

This is just something I did quickly for myself so that one could at least full up the grid with some cars.





You can download the file here with all the skins and new sounds

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k20yeijze8gnxi1/TCR%20Automobilista.7z?dl=0

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ClimaxF1

Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 40
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

VW, SEAT & Honda interior sound update

Post  ClimaxF1 on 13/2/2018, 23:10

@ClimaxF1 wrote:Hi Guys

I've noticed that there aren't really any official skins for this mod available.

Here are some skins for all the cars that are currently available.

Seat, Honda and Ford do have a full skin pack, VW and Alfa I've created basic skins for now.

In the download there's also a new sound pack for all cars except for the Ford. With the Ford I've only made some minor tweaks to the sfx volumes.

None of these files will interfere with the standard mod. All cars, sounds and skins run separately on there own or you can customize your grid as you want.

This is just something I did quickly for myself so that one could at least full up the grid with some cars.





You can download the file here with all the skins and new sounds

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k20yeijze8gnxi1/TCR%20Automobilista.7z?dl=0


Hi Guys

I just made some minor sound tweaks to increase the cockpit volume levels for the VW, SEAT and Honda.

You can use the same link above for the updated version.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ClimaxF1

Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 40
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  BruceD on 14/2/2018, 06:19

Thanks man! Are these based on any series or just generic skins?
avatar
BruceD

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  ClimaxF1 on 14/2/2018, 14:26

@BruceD wrote:Thanks man! Are these based on any series or just generic skins?

These are just some skins that I have collected to full up the grid.

The SEAT has two versions, one skin pack is a Euro series and the other is a TCR skin pack that I found on RD.

The Ford has a few skins from triple7racing's skin pack.

The Honda I've used the only skins I could find from the WTCC series and I've just added new windows.

Alfa and VW I've created some basic skins to have some cars on the grid.

This is just a temporary fix until such time that there are some TCR skins available for these cars.

The sound pack is something, again I did for myself. The Alfa was usng BMW sounds so here I've added a new sound and sfx file.
VW and SEAT I've used sounds from the 2L T Scirrocio and just added some gear shift, backfire and some other sounds just to make it a bit more attractive.
Honda I've only made some adjustments to the sfx file, increased some of the audio files volume levels and added the odd sound here and there.
Ford I only adjusted the volume.

As mentioned above this is just something I have done for myself to have a grid to race with and thought that I could share with you guys.

All car's are listed separately and you customize your races as you want. This will also not interfere with the standard mod.

Here are some pics of the different cars and their skins:






You can download the file here with all the skins and new sounds

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k20yeijze8gnxi1/TCR%20Automobilista.7z?dl=0

Track is the Hungaroring available from me over at Racedepartment.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ClimaxF1

Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 40
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  BruceD on 14/2/2018, 17:04

Thanks! Downloading now. I want to work on some skin sets but don't get a lot of time to do so.

I tried downloading your Hungaroring the other day but RD's transfer speed was very slow.
avatar
BruceD

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  ClimaxF1 on 14/2/2018, 17:36

@BruceD wrote:Thanks! Downloading now. I want to work on some skin sets but don't get a lot of time to do so.

I tried downloading your Hungaroring the other day but RD's transfer speed was very slow.

No problem at all.

Their download speed at times has being slow and have taken it up with them.

Appreciate the interest and hope you enjoy the download!

Sepang is also now available and there are some other tracks that I will be uploading soon. Just takes time as you know.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ClimaxF1

Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 40
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  abarth695 biposto on 15/2/2018, 14:15

@ClimaxF1 wrote:
@ClimaxF1 wrote:Hi Guys

I've noticed that there aren't really any official skins for this mod available.

Here are some skins for all the cars that are currently available.

Seat, Honda and Ford do have a full skin pack, VW and Alfa I've created basic skins for now.

In the download there's also a new sound pack for all cars except for the Ford. With the Ford I've only made some minor tweaks to the sfx volumes.

None of these files will interfere with the standard mod. All cars, sounds and skins run separately on there own or you can customize your grid as you want.

This is just something I did quickly for myself so that one could at least full up the grid with some cars.





You can download the file here with all the skins and new sounds

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k20yeijze8gnxi1/TCR%20Automobilista.7z?dl=0


Hi Guys

I just made some minor sound tweaks to increase the cockpit volume levels for the VW, SEAT and Honda.

You can use the same link above for the updated version.

thank you so much! have you planned to do the real skins like alfa romeo ferraris, honda, etc etc?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nicola Luca Mei
avatar
abarth695 biposto

Posts : 85
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 33
Location : italy

Back to top Go down

TCR mod & skins

Post  ClimaxF1 on 15/2/2018, 14:42

Hi Nicola Luca Mei

Always a pleasure!

At this stage I have no plans to make any skins.

I have a few tracks that I am busy upgrading for AMS and will be taking on some new projects so time is the problem here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ClimaxF1

Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 40
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum