dbr93 (2234)

Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1618)

TCR mod by SimCareer

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  vattila on 10/10/2018, 19:41

Thanks very much! Why I can not create pit stop for quick race? The number of stops shows zero and I can not change it.

vattila

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 10/10/2018, 23:42

because the mod is still w.i.p...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  vattila on 11/10/2018, 11:23

@Triebie wrote:because the mod is still w.i.p...
OK, thank for the answer! I aslo noticed that sometimes the AI collides into a trackside object, where other mods car don't. Most probably because these TCR cars are wide. Is there a settings for the AI to have more clearance from the objects maybe?

vattila

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 11/10/2018, 13:08

this normally is related to the quality of the tracks AIW file.
I dunno much about the new AMS AI factors so i have to dig into it.
But it will be surely part of the final mod.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 11/10/2018, 14:22

@Triebie wrote:this normally is related to the quality of the tracks AIW file.
I dunno much about the new AMS AI factors so i have to dig into it.
But it will be surely part of the final mod.
Wait, I thought this mod was stopped when it comes to upgrades etc.
Will there still be updates?

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 11/10/2018, 17:32

Only because Teddy moved on doesn´t mean that the mod has stopped!
Since me did all the cars and ChaosZero did all the skins, it was more or less our own mod from the beginning.
I (we) will only finish it once we have the missing cars like the Hyundai...
for example i am going to work on the new Opel Astra (Vauxall) to add it to the game.

in the meantime i work on other projects like the M8 GTE which will be huge!

If there will be news on the TCR mod you`ll find them here :-)

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 11/10/2018, 17:59

Which is also why I shelved the remaining 2018 packs. No point in working overtime when at the end of the day there will still be these cars missing:
- Honda Civic FK2 (I made one, not public)
- Subaru WRX (I made one, not finished and not public)
- Renault Megane (I made one, wrong model, gridfiller and not public)
- Kia Cee'd (I made one, wrong model, gridfiller and not public)
- Honda Civic FK8
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta (old model outdated)
- VW Golf (we spent a lot of time and effort on the '16 model, but it's becoming obsolete)
- Hyundai i30
- Opel Vectra (there's a BTCC '18 model for rF2)

There is an AC mod that has the bottom 5 models (which are the important ones) but it's A) payware and B) not public until the end of the year so rather than wasting our time waiting for that, our idea is to wait for that to be released and resume work on the mod in 2019.

The last thing I wanted to do for the time being was to go ahead and paint the first 2019 cars that are already confirmed. The Alphasonic Motorsport team competed in the 2018 Canadian Touring Car Championship (CTCC) to test their cars in preparation for the 2019 PWC season. The moment the 2019 PWC entry list is formally announced and those cars appear in it, I'll make them available thus sanctioning the new beginning of the project.

On a final, side and technical note, it's normal that the mod doesn't allow pitstops in its current form. TCR doesn't feature pitstops due to the sprint racing nature of their championships, cars are only allowed to stop for repairs during a race. It will still be rectified anyway to accomodate cars racing in IMSA CTSCC, 24h Series, VLN/N24, Omnitel 1000km and other endurance events, but that will come with the rest of the mod in 2019.

In the meantime, we decided to focus on other projects. Can't reveal what he has in store other than the M8 GTE (all I can say is that's it's his usual top quality stuff), but I'll spend the remainder of 2018 working on JGTC stuff (doing skins that have not been done yet or are already wip) and something else centered on the year 2004 that had 220 cars entered in a single race.

That is all.

FranX JeKo D'Aloia
Modder - Video Editor
[19:23:45] Totenkopf : the only thing I fear about a possible Toyota victory: one year of ads where a Prius races together with a TS030 saying "our hybrid cars can win LM"
~My Blog: http://chaoszeromoddinghome.blogspot.it/
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  vattila on 11/10/2018, 21:19

Thanks for the detailed answer. However I created the missing skins for myself for the 2018 WTCR pack for Automobilista. Also created the talent files and the proper team-driver structure for the skins. I had to substitute other car for the Hyundai car. But I did all for myself, nobody complains why the Astra is Hyundai. I also created the VASC 2018 pack for Automobilista, using existing modder works. Again for myself, not for distribution. I really like the fact that this game can be easily modded and I can set up these things for my pleasure, while I also like to watch the real races on the track or on TV.

vattila

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 11/10/2018, 21:29

@Triebie @ChaosZero

Thanks for the answers guys! Looking forward to more of your stuff, you guys are one hell of a team. With my Blancpain project finished, I have been thinking about doing some WTCR skins (Comtoyou Racing, Sebastien Loeb Racing), however, I might just leave that for now, with many improvements coming Smile

@vattila
Hey mate, if you have a complete pack, why not share it? You won't hear me saying that an Astra can't be a Hyundai Wink

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  vattila on 12/10/2018, 09:34

@ThatAudiFan wrote:@Triebie @ChaosZero

Thanks for the answers guys! Looking forward to more of your stuff, you guys are one hell of a team. With my Blancpain project finished, I have been thinking about doing some WTCR skins (Comtoyou Racing, Sebastien Loeb Racing), however, I might just leave that for now, with many improvements coming Smile

@vattila
Hey mate, if you have a complete pack, why not share it? You won't hear me saying that an Astra can't be a Hyundai Wink
I can upload to the google drive and send you the link in private message.

vattila

Back to top Go down

Post  vattila on 12/10/2018, 09:38

Can I modify inside the HDV files the NumPitstopsRange and NumPitstopsSetting to create a pitstop during race?

vattila

Back to top Go down

Post  adamcas87 on 12/10/2018, 10:37

@vattila

Yes private message me I would love it to I don’t mind

adamcas87

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 12/10/2018, 14:19

@vattila wrote:

@vattila

what is your problem?
all you get here is free to everyone.
So if you have a skinpack to offer as a contribution to our work, share it openly also for everyone.
This is the normal procedure here.

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  vattila on 12/10/2018, 16:29

@Triebie wrote:
@vattila wrote:

@vattila

what is your problem?
all you get here is free to everyone.
So if you have a skinpack to offer as a contribution to our work, share it openly also for everyone.
This is the normal procedure here.
I am scared that if I share something what I modified from other modders work I will get complain first and than got banned.

vattila

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 12/10/2018, 18:42

@vattila mate, don't worry Wink As long as you give credit to the other skinners / modders, you are normally good to go (according to the rules). It is of course always better to first ask permission, and sometimes a modder might ask you to take it down if he doesn't like it, but you won't get instantly banned, don't worry Wink

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 12/10/2018, 22:55

yep, just give credits to the original author(s) and you´re good.

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  czerkawsky on 14/10/2018, 01:27

I would like to congratulate everyone who worked on this mod, I have a league called Vorc Series, and I used the mod in our championship, it was very good, pretty race and cars, keep up this beautiful job, looking forward to seeing new cars in the future.

Emerson Czerkawsky
czerkawsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 14/10/2018, 02:23

thx man!
responds like this keep me doing that stuff:-)

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  adamcas87 on 14/10/2018, 10:04

Yeah I second what czerkawsky says
Beautiful work long time admire of it keep it coming

adamcas87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content