Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1594)

TCR mod by SimCareer

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  ChaosZero on 28/6/2018, 18:57

@Triebie wrote:don´t know
looks to me like the rF1 version you can find on Trippteams server....
when they are improvements i could not see them :-)

Anyway it is a good base for creating an accurate version but we need someone who can do the AIW.
i can´t do it because the AIW creator doesn´t work with WIN 10.
I'll go by time stamps, so refer to the video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwcTh8r0XrY ) for what's different compared to the rF1 track.
0:29 inside curb is different with anti-cut curbs and pilons
1:15 entire roundabout is different and the chicane is new
1:42 curbs are different
2:08 missing joker section (don't think ai can't be scripted for it) between pit entry and red/white barrier
2:16 rF1 version has a wall there, but cars go straight for the start and right from lap2 onwards

Other than that, just some different textures. Basically the rF1 version is the 2010 layout, the one in the video is the 2015 layout. Which I guess is good enough if you want a semi-accurate track.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FranX JeKo D'Aloia
Modder - Video Editor
[19:23:45] Totenkopf : the only thing I fear about a possible Toyota victory: one year of ads where a Prius races together with a TS030 saying "our hybrid cars can win LM"
~My Blog: http://chaoszeromoddinghome.blogspot.it/
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 28/6/2018, 21:40

i actually was referring to the track Paolo Tempera posted, didn´t watch the video though....
will check asap.
anyway, that joker version is not possible due to AI scripting limitations.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero on 28/6/2018, 23:13

@Kalinin wrote:@Maxellero can do AIW, contact him
I can try, at least :v

Lukasz Pala
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  aronia555 on 29/6/2018, 12:37

I want to use this car model with rfactor.
Can I use it if you like it?

(I'm sorry if my English sentences are incorrect.)

aronia555

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 30/6/2018, 00:21

@ChaosZero wrote:It's the upgraded version of that track. Not much different, still partially inaccurate and unfinished in some areas, but unreleased.

So we would have to stick with that 2010 version...
too much work to do to make it look like 2018.
Sorry, but i have to pass, not enough time for that right now....

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  CGD on 30/6/2018, 15:32

Got a small update for the Peugeot cams, as the hood cam (TV cam) is a bit too low since the update.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/52nlugvnoqgn38j/308_tcr_cams.cam

Place it into your 308_tcr folder.

Constantin Grimminger
Germany & Austria
CGD

http://www.fb.me/ConstantinGrimmingerDesign

Back to top Go down

Post  sirpeewig on 8/7/2018, 00:14

first off love the mod. second are there any plans to update the alfa to the current body in wtcr?

sirpeewig

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 8/7/2018, 01:08

first off thanks, second there are a lot of plans but only less people with the skills to do that.
a little advice for starters, before asking in your first post, try to read a little first!
then you may find another topic where some guys are working on a new Alfa model....

study

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 8/7/2018, 01:13

little Golf fix:
- missing steering column in the external view added
- transparency of the lower part of the rear wing fixed (nobody seems to recognize that so far...)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2l1za7d2dzyx13m/golf_tcr_fix.7z

extract in your Golf_TCR folder

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 25/7/2018, 18:45

To whom it may concern.

Me and Ulf discussed this a few times and he always told me that he had zero interest in doing any non-2018 car or cars that only raced once. So as a conversion from rF1 to AMS is almost a 1:1 thing and he can spend 10 minutes doing that rather than 10 hours, I've spent the last couple of days working on a proper FK2 model and this is what I've got.

There are a few models out there that the respective authors claim to be "TCR" spec, but they're not. They're just ISI's rF2 model in BTCC spec with a different rear wing. This one, while based on the same base model, has the correct scoop on the hood, correct grills on the front bumper (2D painted on the template), correct headlights and front section (fully shaped in 3D) and correct LHD interior/exterior cockpit.

The extra 3D modifications come from an AC version of this car (that's still inaccurate for other reasons, however I just needed the front section), other parts like wheels/brakes/cockpit/interior reused from the rF2 model.

The car is still being raced to this day in a few national championships, even including a wildcard entry in the Vila Real round of the WTCR (the main series). It did shite there, but globally there should be around 10 of these older FK2s still competing and it's enough of a reason to include it, for when those grids will be properly completed over the next few months.

And so this is it. A proper 2015 Honda Civic Type R (FK2) TCR.

If there's interest, I'll send the files to Ulf for a conversion to AMS. If not, I'll keep it to myself.

FranX JeKo D'Aloia
Modder - Video Editor
[19:23:45] Totenkopf : the only thing I fear about a possible Toyota victory: one year of ads where a Prius races together with a TS030 saying "our hybrid cars can win LM"
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 26/7/2018, 14:16

Nice job mate, would be nice to see this in AMS Wink

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tibi on 27/7/2018, 10:09

"And so this is it. A proper 2015 Honda Civic Type R (FK2) TCR."

Hi!  Your work is very nice, big improve: splitter, hood, front grill, bumper, maybe one of the best FK2 TCR i saw.  thumps up
 But I don't call it proper. scratchin

Here is some detail:

1. Firstly the biggest mistake. Why nobody modify the front fenders of the BTCC civic???
Every mod I saw, TC1 or TCR everybody use the same unique BTCC fender... On TC1 mods it widened, but use the same shape if you look from side of the car.

I dont think, that it is difficult to modify  into this rounded fender, and than modify the UV.

2. The second problem is the bumper after the rear wheel, there is a hole. It is "only" need to cut a whole, and move some polygons inside. Maybe this is the biggest work of all.

3. There is an antenna (?) on the back of the roof. It is only on BTCC version.

4. The rear lamp is come from the not facelifted old version.  I think it is only a texture work, or swap the brake- or backlights with reverse light GMT files. Very Happy

+1.  After I upload the picture, I found that the rear wing join point is lower than the original, you need to join the wing into the black part of the bonnet, the Honda badge must beetween the wing "legs".

If somebody can do these modifications, we will get a proper Civic TCR FK2. cheers

Tibi

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 27/7/2018, 11:01

Because in regards to the Honda, our priority is the FK8.

https://hum3d.com/3d-models/honda-civic-tcr-hatchback-2018/

But if you want to fund development and donate to the cause.
https://hum3d.com/3d-models/honda-civic-type-r-tcr-2015/

FranX JeKo D'Aloia
Modder - Video Editor
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Tibi on 27/7/2018, 15:35

It's  okay, that the FK8 is the priority, but as you said, there is a lot of FK2 cars running in TCR national series, exmaple UK, Italy, Asia. (With nice liveries)
And together with the Seat Leon, this FK2 was the first, and main cars of the first years of TCR.

I know well the TCR 3D models on the internet. (Thats why I registered here some month ago (the Golf))
I THINK, that FK2 modell on humster is a not enought wide.

My previous post is a monologue. I wrote it, not to blame your work. You made good modifications on the front.
It is only to attract attention to small details, what is an average 3D modder, easily can do.

I'm a slight 3d modder, made only some lowpoly objects for tracks. But today, I can do this:

The front fender takes 25 minute, the back bumper takes 10 minutes, no UV correction.  (And work with Zmodeler2, which is not as user friendly as the 3ds max)
And I see now, that the picture I linked my previous post is the 2015-2016 version of Civic, the new (FK2) Civic TCR 2017 has a different rear bumper.  (So i try to model the old bumper.)
2017 rear bumper side:

So I only want to say, that if you pay attention to the details, and there is a 3D modeller in your team, you can do great things!

Tibi

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 27/7/2018, 15:43

I don't really care.

I have hundreds of liveries to paint already and both me and Ulf have day jobs and other things to take care off. Our priority is to have all the cars missing cars ingame. Making more updates isn't, otherwise we would've have made the 2018 Golf instead of reusing the 2016 model. If you want to carry on with your own updates, feel free to do so and when you deem the car ready, send me the files. I might use it or I might not, I'll make a decision over the next few months.

FranX JeKo D'Aloia
Modder - Video Editor
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Марат Аюпов on 27/7/2018, 16:09

New Type R is in work!!!
Марат Аюпов

Back to top Go down

Post  Fernando da Silva on 16/8/2018, 04:44

Am i the only one who's having problems with the Giulietta's dashboard? No numbers appear in the LCD display.

Fernando da Silva

Back to top Go down

Post  Mullibert on 12/9/2018, 06:26

Hello Together,

there are some guys out there who offer a conversion of this mod for Assetto Corsa.

My question, are this ok for you if other use your Models in Assetto Corsa or is this permitted?

I ask, because i want to use it for an Assetto Corsa League but our philosophy is, just to use mods that are allowed to use by the creators.

greetings Gero

Mullibert

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 12/9/2018, 07:40

Link to this conversion?

FranX JeKo D'Aloia
Modder - Video Editor
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Mullibert on 12/9/2018, 07:56

from this guys for cash

https://ciracesonline.it/portfolio/assetto-corsa-mod-tcr-2017-2018/

here for free with the Golf included

https://mega.nz/#!Pg0BDTpY!lSArye4BQhwcGVT0yW3ei01ky_M3Ftuz14WgD7Wmq6I

from http://therollovers.it/

Mullibert

Back to top Go down

Post  teddyfaster on 12/9/2018, 08:57

@Mullibert wrote:Hello Together,

there are some guys out there who offer a conversion of this mod for Assetto Corsa.

My question, are this ok for you if other use your Models in Assetto Corsa or is this permitted?

I ask, because i want to use it for an Assetto Corsa League but our philosophy is, just to use mods that are allowed to use by the creators.

greetings Gero

Hi mate,
we talked with this guys some months ago and we did a collaborations about some models.
They used our first version of the Golf and Giulietta, but during the mod development, they bought some other models form Hum3D.
Ciao

Paolo Taddeolini
teddyfaster

Back to top Go down

Post  teddyfaster on 13/9/2018, 14:36

Hi all, guys.
We have planned a champ, named TCT, with 7 cars of the AMS TCR Mod and 6 double manches, starting 10th october.
If someone of you want to race with us, and also "help" us racing on our server with the mod, you can find all infos here:
Special Event TCT Jerez 26/09/2018
Champ TCT 2018
Thanks in advance to all.

If we will have a good response and partecipation, we will continue the mod development adding missing cars (i30 and new Civic).
Cheers

Paolo Taddeolini
teddyfaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum