Tank you

Post  horikles on 25/6/2018, 15:11

Thank you Teddy !!!!!

horikles

Back to top Go down

Re: TCR mod by SimCareer

Post  Polestar_ on 25/6/2018, 15:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG80PFqHjcI&feature=youtu.be

anyone else getting this or is it just on my end?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ethan Pullen.

Eclipse Sim Racing

Polestar_

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 25/6/2018, 15:34

Thanks a lot for this awesome mod guys! Awesome work by all of you :cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Audi and Cupra is missing

Post  horikles on 25/6/2018, 15:52

Sorry, but everything is the same, no cupra and audi appear

horikles

Back to top Go down

Post  RFRA on 25/6/2018, 18:36

@RFRA wrote:

Faltan los archivos .cam y headphysics .
Solución : copiar de otro auto y renombrar

The .cam and headphysics files are missing.
Solution: copy from another car and rename .

En el archivo .VEH también hay que renombrar por que ahí aparecen con otro nombre

In the .VEH file you also have to rename because there they appear with another name

RFRA

Back to top Go down

Post  abarth695 biposto on 25/6/2018, 18:52

i can't solve the error..i try to install 0.75 version reuploaded from teddyfaster but same problem with audi and cupra, i tried to rename the files but nothing..can explain the steps to solve this problem please? i have lost golf also

Nicola Luca Mei
abarth695 biposto

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 on 25/6/2018, 19:04

Same problem here, cars are not showing.

Edit: I found the problem with the Audi with veh. file, it has the wrong file allocations.
Maybe you can fix this for the rest of the guys.

ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  RFRA on 25/6/2018, 19:20

Golf ejemplo :
Golf example :

Adria Raceway faltan archivos .dds
Missing files .dds
RFRA

Back to top Go down

Post  abarth695 biposto on 25/6/2018, 20:24

thanks RFRA but nothing...same error..I don't know what to do..for me audi, cupra and golf doesn't appear in the game menu..i have installed all patch..I've never had so many problems with a mod

EDIT: I solved, thanks to all guys

Last edited by abarth695 biposto on 25/6/2018, 20:48; edited 1 time in total

Nicola Luca Mei
abarth695 biposto

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 on 25/6/2018, 20:37

Same problem here, cars are not showing.

Edit: I found the problem with the Audi with veh. file, it has the wrong file allocations.
Maybe you can fix this for the rest of the guys.

2nd edit: Both the Cupra and Audi veh. files have the wrong file or names allocated.
They don't match the actual car files.
I can't really upload my fix because my mod runs differently to the standard one but an update would be needed to correct the veh files so that they match the car files.

ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 25/6/2018, 22:16

@Triebie wrote:
@Polestar_ wrote:I super appreciate all the work that's gone in to this but dang the files in this are a serious mess

i guess you just have no idea what a real mess is!
renaming 3 files and put them in the car folder can´t be that difficult mate!
Do as RFRA posted and all is good and no "mess" anymore.

btw, that´s why the mod is 0.75 and not 1.0 !
several people working on one project so micro errors like that can always occur.
Be thankful that you can play those cars for free and help with constructive feedback, thank you!

edit:
Teddy, you were faster than me :-))
I'll reiterate for him.

Both me and Ulf have a different structure than the "official" one that you guys download because during our internal testing we use different files with different names and with so many things it's not always easy to remember which are the ones to rename and which are the ones to change.

Be grateful that at least we didn't upload our version of the files that are named "test_car1new, test_car2 and test_car3old".

Christ almighty, can't you please be patient?

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Polestar_ on 25/6/2018, 22:42

@ChaosZero wrote:

damn that went from 0 to 100 and back to 0 and back to 100 in like an instant - it's like a rollercoaster of ego in here

Ethan Pullen.

Eclipse Sim Racing

Polestar_

Back to top Go down

Post  teddyfaster on 25/6/2018, 22:55

Correct 0.75 patch

Sorry guys, but something got wrong during the upload of the patch today...for sure it was my fault, but don't hate me please, i was working in office and my focus was on 3 or 4 things at the same time.
I hope this is the final upload of this version, but before install it, please, delete the 308, audi, golf and cupra folders installed with the wrong patch.
Thanks in advance

PS: first post already updated!

Paolo Taddeolini
teddyfaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 26/6/2018, 02:06

@Polestar_ wrote:
@ChaosZero wrote:

damn that went from 0 to 100 and back to 0 and back to 100 in like an instant - it's like a rollercoaster of ego in here
That's rich, coming from a showcase of ignorance. This is not ego. This is being tired of people that don't understand that human beings can make mistakes and are so impatient that they don't want to wait a few hours for things to get fixed.

We have our own lives and things to do, we are not a call center opened 24/7 that must be here to immediately offer support. Neither we are paid to do it as the mod is free.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  C_Stephens on 26/6/2018, 03:11

@teddyfaster wrote:Correct 0.75 patch

Sorry guys, but something got wrong during the upload of the patch today...for sure it was my fault, but don't hate me please, i was working in office and my focus was on 3 or 4 things at the same time.
I hope this is the final upload of this version, but before install it, please, delete the 308, audi, golf and cupra folders installed with the wrong patch.
Thanks in advance

PS: first post already updated!

That did the trick for me Paolo, thanks for the quick fix. Just poking around in the showroom i noticed a couple of things, just minor things for maybe your next patch. Some of the upgrade files for the cars are a bit off in veh files, calling for wrong file names and such. I also noticed that the Golf is missing its steering column. Great job to all those working on it, cars look fantastic and the skins are really nice as well. Mod just keeps getting better and better.

Chris Stephens

C_Stephens

Back to top Go down

Post  RFRA on 26/6/2018, 03:23

He participado en las primeras carreras en Diciembre y Enero en SimCareer , con tres autos sin skins . Se ha caminado mucho desde entonces . Pero seguimos la evolución del mod y si hay algo de corregir lo revisamos . Y estamos muy conformes y en un par de meses ya tendremos torneo de TCR thumbs

I participated in the first races in December and January in SimCareer, with three cars without skins . It has been much walked since then. But we follow the evolution of the mod and if there is something to correct we review it. And we are very satisfied and in a couple of months we will have a TCR tournament . thumbs
RFRA

Back to top Go down

Post  PHR420 on 26/6/2018, 09:55

Thanks for the update!

look forward to future ones!

Nick Couche

Designer: AC Cobra Motorsports GT3 / GTE
Proof of Concept designer: Erebus AMG E63 V8 Supercar, Original Bentley GT3 Concept designer
3D Modeler: Mosler, Mercedes Benz Australia, Rollcentre racing

PHR420

Back to top Go down

Post  teddyfaster on 26/6/2018, 11:16

TCR TEST SERVER The pwd is: amssv1

This is the test server opened H24, if you want to do some test and give us other precious feedback on the car physics, please run on it and try in the 3 different tracks allowed (Interlagos, Spielberg and Imola)
Thanks in advance
Cheers

Paolo Taddeolini
teddyfaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Polestar_ on 26/6/2018, 13:08

@ChaosZero wrote:
That's rich, coming from a showcase of ignorance. This is not ego. This is being tired of people that don't understand that human beings can make mistakes and are so impatient that they don't want to wait a few hours for things to get fixed.

We have our own lives and things to do, we are not a call center opened 24/7 that must be here to immediately offer support. Neither we are paid to do it as the mod is free.

Dude you need to chill out, nobody here is being impatient or showcasing any ignorance - nobody here is denying that you're all busy people and nobody here is certainly attempting to chastise you for the brilliant work you've all done here. While I do admit my wording of it could have been better, all I was trying to do was comment on the organisation of the filing in the base mod as it is right now as so you knew it was an area for possible improvement later on. While I myself have no issue editing the filing on my own personal harddrive to suit my needs, I know that others do or simply don't have the knowledge to do this themselves.

Not everything is a personal attack on you bro

Ethan Pullen.

Eclipse Sim Racing

Polestar_

Back to top Go down

Post  Paulo Tempera on 27/6/2018, 21:24

@Triebie wrote:
@Paulo Tempera wrote:
@DrKruntz wrote:Hello everyone...
I wanted to know if there is a version of the beautiful and very difficult urban track of Vila Real in Portugal for this GREAT Automobilista TCR mod thumbs

there is a private vrsion of vila real for rfactor1, if you want guys i can speak with the track creator,(facebook)

now, my friends, what ar we waiting for to have a nice tcr series here at EEC? Very Happy

please do that, would be great to have an updated track for Villa Real!

hi guys i have spoken to the track creator and he give permission to converte the 2010 version, ( minor changes to the 2018 version.)
http://www.mj-multimedia.net/2011/08/vila-real-2010/

"you´re here for a good time, not for a long time" Colin McRae
Paulo Tempera

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 28/6/2018, 12:38

good, will check it out when i am home from work.
Thx!

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 28/6/2018, 13:34

Rhere is also this version for rF2, don't know if that could be of any use?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwcTh8r0XrY

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 28/6/2018, 14:40

It's the upgraded version of that track. Not much different, still partially inaccurate and unfinished in some areas, but unreleased.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 28/6/2018, 18:16

don´t know
looks to me like the rF1 version you can find on Trippteams server....
when they are improvements i could not see them :-)

Anyway it is a good base for creating an accurate version but we need someone who can do the AIW.
i can´t do it because the AIW creator doesn´t work with WIN 10.

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 28/6/2018, 18:46

@Maxellero can do AIW, contact him

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum