European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hi there/Bonjour! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 2:42 am by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hi there/Bonjour! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 3:11 pm by hundo

» introduce
Hi there/Bonjour! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 11:04 pm by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hi there/Bonjour! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 8:12 pm by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Hi there/Bonjour! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 8:33 am by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Hi there/Bonjour! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:14 am by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Hi there/Bonjour! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 1:54 am by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Hi there/Bonjour! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 1:28 am by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
Hi there/Bonjour! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 2:53 am by why_not_simracer

Hi there/Bonjour!

3 posters

Go down

Hi there/Bonjour! Empty Hi there/Bonjour!

Post  Guest Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:27 am

What is your name?
Christophe Deptit

-What is your age?

-Where are you located?
France, Brittany

-What Sims do you race?
GTR2/Race07/Evo

-Are you a Modder or Skinner?
Only for my own personal usage, because of the bad quality of the job and the lack of knowledges and good modding tools...

-How did you hear about European Endurance Center?
I was looking around the internet for good 24H du MANS mod for GTR2, and i wanted to race it with real people, which i never did, and voilà!

-Why do you want to be a member?
I think that i can greatly improve my driving skills with other humans, and also, it seems to be nice to talk with people about one of my passions.

-Write a short paragraph about you, your interests and what you'd like to accomplish by being an EEC Member:

About Race cars: I used to be a mechanic/engineer with Rally-cross engines VQ35 (3.5L V6 Nissan), and race mechanic, i've been also a road car mechanic, but nowadays i'm working in a plane factory. Still, i love old cars and motorcycles, and i'm keeping them alive during my free time.
About race sims: i played Gran Turismo from the first one to the fourth, then i discovered TOCA2/3, Colin McRae 3/2005 (RIP sir!Crying or Very sad )... and the necessity of not destroying the car while racing!
As i also love war planes and were busy with Falcon BMS 4.33, i came back to cars when i discovered by chance simbin race sims when i found Race07/Evo last summer. As the version i bought was a second hand already registered, i couldnt join any online race, but despite that, and the age of that game, i found it amazing and quite 'faclon BMS-like', or 'ARMA-like' but with cars: mid to hardcore sim, old but good game, with a huge community of players/modders, everything i enjoy with gaming. Then, i recently bought GTR2 steam version, so i hope i can finally race with you people, and (thanks to modders) especially at Le Mans circuit which is located near the place i was born, with LMP1/2 cars... Last words: as i'm french, please forgive my weird English language, and nice to meet you guys! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Hi there/Bonjour! Empty Re: Hi there/Bonjour!

Post  rich54 Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Nice presentation. One suggestion-check your avatar size. Go to profile and make sure it's under 200 wide. Under 150 is even better. And no higher than 600. The re-size will help people read your presentation. (Thanks to decpau for the measurements)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Christophe,
Welcome!!  I too am a huge aviation fan. But that aside you will really enjoy the GTR2 community here. One of best guys just finished THE GTR2 Mod. Absolute must have.
Unfortunately we no longer run GTR2 online.
But Automobilista and rF2 are offered. I hope you'll look into acquiring one (AMS is very cheap on steam right now) and maybe run with us in the future.
Reduce your avatar size as Rich outlined. Just look at others to get it right.
It's been a forum issue with clear instructions lately that I've fixed. Avatar size = max 150x300 pixels and 64kb please. Sorry for the inconvenience and confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post  angeleinma Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:52 am

Welcome to EEC, Christophe. Enjoy drive

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Post  sleeperz Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:34 am

Hello and welcome to EEC!

Alexander Gulidov [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Helmets collection for GTR2 EEC
PC Spec: Xeon E3-1240 V2, GTX 550Ti 1gb (Hot as hell and loud as a jet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ), 8 Gb Ram, SSD 240 Gb, XBox 360 wireless gamepad

sleeperz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down