Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hello from Michigan, USA! I_vote_lcapHello from Michigan, USA! I_voting_barHello from Michigan, USA! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hello from Michigan, USA! I_vote_lcapHello from Michigan, USA! I_voting_barHello from Michigan, USA! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2602)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello from Michigan, USA!

Go down

Hello from Michigan, USA! Empty Hello from Michigan, USA!

Post  co199 on 29/11/2017, 00:10

What is your name?
My name is Nick!

What is your age?
35!

Where are you located?
The great state of Michigan, United States. Did you know that our state fossil is the Mastodon?

What Sims do you race?
AC and AMS, primarily offline, as I don't have a wheel. I'm pretty quick with a controller, but in my experience I just get in the way online. Eternal backmarker, sadly.

Are you a Modder or Skinner?
I've tinkered around with skinning and done some personal modifications, but nothing that would warrant a public release.

How did you hear about European Endurance Center?
I originally heard about EEC from looking for skins for AMS over at RD.

Why do you want to be a member?
This is a solid community and I've lurked long enough, really. Smile

Write a short paragraph about you, your interests and what you'd like to accomplish by being an EEC Member
I've been sim racing since the days of SCGT, though mostly offline. I'm a huge fan of Corvette Racing (own a C7 Stingray myself) and I plan on going to the Road America IMSA race next year. I'd like to be a contributing member of the community, though as I said above I'm actually not that good at online racing. If you'd like a rolling roadblock, I can do that!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nick Hyatt
co199
co199

Back to top Go down

Hello from Michigan, USA! Empty Re: Hello from Michigan, USA!

Post  Guest on 29/11/2017, 00:32

Welcome Nick.
Go Blue!
(But my nephew is Spatan fan...)

Back to top Go down

Post  co199 on 29/11/2017, 00:35

decpau wrote:Welcome Nick.
Go Blue!
(But my nephew is Spatan fan...)

Well, I'm a Spartan fan as well, but I think we can both agree that OSU is the worst. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nick Hyatt
co199
co199

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 on 29/11/2017, 00:39

Welcome.  Very nice presentation. ( I guess I am in the minority here, from PA----go Penn State.)

Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  Marauder on 29/11/2017, 01:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well, I'm a Spartan fan as well, but I think we can both agree that OSU is the worst. Very Happy

Suspect

Chad Bartrum
Marauder
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  co199 on 29/11/2017, 01:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well, I'm a Spartan fan as well, but I think we can both agree that OSU is the worst. Very Happy

Suspect
Twisted Evil

Nick Hyatt
co199
co199

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 29/11/2017, 03:31

@co199 wrote:
@Marauder wrote:
@co199 wrote:Well, I'm a Spartan fan as well, but I think we can both agree that OSU is the worst. Very Happy

Suspect
Twisted Evil

If they're not from here they'll never get it guys...
Greatest rivalry in sports.
Oh, Almost forgot; Go Navy! (Had to throw that in-LOL)

Rich,
You're allowed, close neighbor.

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 29/11/2017, 19:02

Welcome to EEC Nick! Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  co199 on 29/11/2017, 19:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome to EEC Nick! Smile

Thank you! I love the BES and BSS skin packs - they're the ones I use the most!

Nick Hyatt
co199
co199

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum