European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EEC Drivers Group and Paying for the Server

Go down

EEC Drivers Group and Paying for the Server Empty EEC Drivers Group and Paying for the Server

Post  Guest 19/11/2017, 15:30

I've resigned from running the leagues here at EEC.
Please contact another Administrator about Driver Group and Online League questions.

All Server donations recieved since December 2017 at my paypal account have been refunded to the accounts they came from.
If you donated and have a problem please contact me via the email address contained in the details of your refund.

Last edited by decpau on 6/2/2018, 15:37; edited 14 times in total

Back to top Go down

EEC Drivers Group and Paying for the Server Empty Re: EEC Drivers Group and Paying for the Server

Post  Guest 1/2/2018, 07:56

UPDATE
Please see first post.

Back to top Go down

EEC Drivers Group and Paying for the Server Empty Re: EEC Drivers Group and Paying for the Server

Post  Guest 6/2/2018, 15:41

UPDATE

Please see the first post above.

Admins,
My plan was to take this post down after it's been up a week or so. I can no longer do that with my site access. I recommend you delete this sticky after you are comfortable it's been up long enough to notify the team. It should probably be deleted before you post any additional information on how you intend to move forward with Server maintenance so team mates don't get confused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down