dbr93 (2228)

Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1555)

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3

Post  Felipe Granado on 17/1/2018, 03:20

Guys, I would make some suggestions for the next versions of the MOD (if possible):

- In .srs file, put the Practice 2 and 3 (or 3 and 4) like a Qualifying for the other classes (DP/ P2) and the official qualifying with the last class.

Ex.: Practice 2 = Qualifying DP/P2; Practice 3 = Qualifying GTE; Qualifying = Qualyfiyng GTD.

So, the qualifyings will be separated in each session in the sim.

For best utilization, in Multiplayer.ini, put, on the line (Allow Hotlap Completion) the values for the drives can be a finish a hotlap with the time is over (adding the values).

Other question is, in this line (TimedRaceNonLeaderLaps = 1). With this value, when the time is over, the first car to cross the finish line takes the checkered flag (even if not the first place).

If put 2, probably this is will be right (If the first place retires in last lap, the second place will be passed to the win).

For this last, requires more tests, but would be a good solution in the original .srs file in mod.

Case need more help (even knowing you know-how), I'm here!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Felipe Granado

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 17/1/2018, 11:53

No tests needed on that last one, that's what Reiza did to all their mods and what we had in our previous leagues. Probably just a unwanted change

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Durge Driven on 17/1/2018, 22:05

Thank You thumps up

Peter Krahe - Sydney, AUSTRALIA
DurgeDriven "DD"
Durge Driven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 18/1/2018, 00:07

TimedRaceNonLeaderLaps = 1 was the setting in LMS series last year. I understand the srs file description and concern. When we went with a setting of 2 we started having an extra lap added to the race so I reverted to the original setting. I don't remember problems in LMS last year with this setting?
Open for a change but it sounded like people liked the old setting better. I can update it to 2, just need to hear from the team here.

On the multiple practice sessions as quali, that's interesting. Do the grid positions stay the same from session to session? What if someone goes out by mistake? Does every player have to update their multiplayer.ini file to make it work that way?
I plan to set quali laps with a maximum so if someone stays out too long they will get a DQ (like what happened to Karl Sunday). I can't do that with practice sessions. But it is an interesting concept. Just want to know if it's been tested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 18/1/2018, 00:18

Having it on 1 cause that problem where someone may get a checkered flag before the leader actually finish the race, remember this happened in the past with people running even P4 (battling for P3) and then their battle for a better position was finished before the race ended

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Felipe Granado on 19/1/2018, 14:59

decpau wrote: TimedRaceNonLeaderLaps = 1 was the setting in LMS series last year.  I understand the srs file description and concern.  When we went with a setting of 2 we started having an extra lap added to the race so I reverted to the original setting.  I don't remember problems in LMS last year with this setting?
Open for a change but it sounded like people liked the old setting better.  I can update it to 2, just need to hear from the team here.

On the multiple practice sessions as quali, that's interesting.  Do the grid positions stay the same from session to session?  What if someone goes out by mistake?  Does every player have to update their multiplayer.ini file to make it work that way?
I plan to set quali laps with a maximum so if someone stays out too long they will get a DQ (like what happened to Karl Sunday).  I can't do that with practice sessions.  But it is an interesting concept.  Just want to know if it's been tested.  

On the multiple practice sessions as quali, that's interesting.  Do the grid positions stay the same from session to session? Yes. If none driver down the server, the positions are guaranteed (to this, a suggestion is put the slower class in first qualifying).

What if someone goes out by mistake? Unfortunately, the sim can not differentiate this.

Does every player have to update their multiplayer.ini file to make it work that way? No. Only the server have update.

About max laps in Practice, the sim doesn't consider this configuration.

It's a cases to think about. I put the idea to be discussed. I like to help those who do a good job!

I'll test more things and if I can, I'll post them here.

Felipe Granado

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 19/1/2018, 15:50

@Kalinin wrote:Having it on 1 cause that problem where someone may get a checkered flag before the leader actually finish the race, remember this happened in the past with people running even P4 (battling for P3) and then their battle for a better position was finished before the race ended

I'll set it to 2 in the Race Skin pack srs.

Back to top Go down

Post  DrKruntz on 19/1/2018, 18:09

Thanks for this great work!

Last edited by DrKruntz on 14/6/2018, 23:32; edited 1 time in total

Stefano Cocco
DrKruntz

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Delgado on 27/1/2018, 13:42

Thanks for the amazing work on this mod

Pedro Delgado
Pedro Delgado

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 1/2/2018, 14:33

Update to Version 2.3
See first post

Back to top Go down

Post  Durge Driven on 1/2/2018, 22:18

Thank You

Peter Krahe - Sydney, AUSTRALIA
DurgeDriven "DD"
Durge Driven

Back to top Go down

Post  C_Stephens on 4/2/2018, 20:46

decpau wrote:Update to Version 2.3
See first post

Is this a valid update? With everything that has gone on is this an udpate or just a reaction by Paul to revert the physics back to before he worked on the BOP.

Chris Stephens

C_Stephens

Back to top Go down

Post  mkv on 2/3/2018, 15:28

hi !

sorry to ask but i can not find a way to have some skins for this excellent mod.

Please can someone help me ?

thank you !!

Paul Wolf
DE - Player - AMS

mkv

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 on 2/3/2018, 20:23

@mkv wrote:hi !

sorry to ask but i can not find a way to have some skins for this excellent mod.

thank you !!

You just joined this forum and already asking for things. Take your time and look around. To me it seems like all you are here for is to take.

Richard Kost-
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  mkv on 2/3/2018, 22:05

@rich54 wrote:
@mkv wrote:hi !

thank you !!

You just joined this forum and already asking for things.  Take your time and look around.  To me it seems like all you are here for is to take.

Yes I m new on the forum but I play with the mod since many months.
Yes I join a forum and I ask for things . It is not the goal of a forum?
Sure i'm here to take all i can and then i will send them to the CIA.

C'mon -_-'
I'm here to participate to races through the orga

Paul Wolf
DE - Player - AMS

mkv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum