Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10331)
GTR2 Default AI Setups? I_vote_lcapGTR2 Default AI Setups? I_voting_barGTR2 Default AI Setups? I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9025)
GTR2 Default AI Setups? I_vote_lcapGTR2 Default AI Setups? I_voting_barGTR2 Default AI Setups? I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2651)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1829)

GTR2 Default AI Setups?

Go down

GTR2 Default AI Setups? Empty GTR2 Default AI Setups?

Post  dinked on 6/11/2017, 00:44

Do any of you guys know how I can make a global setup for myself and my ai cars? More specifically, the gearing on the eec 3.0 nissan gtr by default are absolutely FUCKED. This is a problem because the AI can't use my specific setups. I have 4 Nissan GT-R's that can be on the track among other gt3 cars. I want to modify just that default setup for the nissan for just myself and the AI using it. I want this setup to be global, not track specific. Sorry if the explanation was shitty, but there is no good way that i can formulate one. Basically, I just need to modify the default gearing for all of the GTRs to where the ai can use that gearing anywhere too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Chivan Ballou
dinked
dinked

Back to top Go down

GTR2 Default AI Setups? Empty Re: GTR2 Default AI Setups?

Post  Guest on 6/11/2017, 01:26

Better to post in GTR2 Help section.
Might have folks watching that topic that knowledgeable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero on 6/11/2017, 15:02

- In GTR2 adjust the gearing like you want and save the setup.
- Open setup file (.svm) in notepad.
- Open .hdc file for that car.
- Find Gear1Setting lines in both files.
- Copy the values for all gears from .svm to .hdc file.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  dinked on 6/11/2017, 19:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:- In GTR2 adjust the gearing like you want and save the setup.
- Open setup file (.svm) in notepad.
- Open .hdc file for that car.
- Find Gear1Setting lines in both files.
- Copy the values for all gears from .svm to .hdc file.

I'm going to try this whenever i get the chance. Thanks for your help bro

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Chivan Ballou
dinked
dinked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down