Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
ClimaxF1
Hello everybody I_vote_lcapHello everybody I_voting_barHello everybody I_vote_rcap 
Nobody73
Hello everybody I_vote_lcapHello everybody I_voting_barHello everybody I_vote_rcap 
kk08
Gonzaga_gtr2
Markano97
repaban
gle
Emyr27
alexmezza
Shinra

Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2600)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello everybody

Go down

Hello everybody Empty Hello everybody

Post  Guest on 18/9/2012, 15:41

Hi, my name is Philip and I’m from Germany, living about 100 km away from the Nordschleife.

Back in may or june, PATR10T told me about this site but I didn't manage to check it out until now…

Well… some words about me: I’m 27 years old and started sim racing with “Grand Prix 1” on our school’s computer, but later “professionalized” it with “Ubisoft F1 Racing” and the EA F1 titles Smile

As I’m driving GTR2 with my keyboard and having a sometimes unstable internet connection I’m only driving offline at the moment (and never drove online).
Unfortunately I have absolutely no skills in modding – but I started painting skins at the beginning of this year, concentrating on 24H Nürburgring and VLN cars.
In my free time I’m interested in photography and sometimes visit VLN, 24H and DTM races at the Nürburgring. Some results of this connection of interests you may find in my blog nordschleifenfotos.blogspot.com.

So what’s left to say? After taking a look in the forums presentation section I would be very happy being part of your community (even though not driving online myself).

Best regards
Phip/Philip

Last edited by Phip on 5/10/2012, 20:52; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody Empty Re: Hello everybody

Post  PATR10T on 18/9/2012, 16:05

finally...

the first one who had read the rules, wrote a good presentation and his name on signature cheers

schön das du noch hergfunden hast Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 18/9/2012, 16:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:finally...

the first one who had read the rules, wrote a good presentation and his name on signature cheers

True!!!
Welcome cheers

No worries man, join our online races, you'll have fun ^^
I play on keyboard too Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 18/9/2012, 17:11

Thank you for the nice welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post  monitorjorge on 20/9/2012, 19:50

Hi all,
i'm new in the forum!

i really like, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Jorge Silva
monitorjorge
monitorjorge

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 20/9/2012, 20:01

Read the rules...

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  panzerjager on 20/9/2012, 20:34

Hi Jorge,

I remember you from IMT, we even had a few race together. Pls as William said read the rules and make a presentation of yourselft, than you'll be given full access to the forum and we can race again! Smile

Adrian Makai
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
panzerjager
panzerjager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum