[Release] Oreca 07 Gibson 2017

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Release] Oreca 07 Gibson 2017

Post  Triebie on 9/10/2017, 18:16

[/quote]

Yeah I understand. I'm still doing some work on the BGTA season, but with Jorrit still having some skins plannen and the season finishing up, there is not all that much work left to do. And I have to say, I have been tempted before to do a skin pack with the LMS series, so with new cars joining the grid I'm definitely interested in doing skins for your cars! However, since Rafael is likely to release most skins which will fit on this car, I will not start any skins yet I think, or maybe some ELMS ones[/quote]

i am not sure that we will see Raphaels skins.
Last thing he released was the BES skins for Spa 2016, as far as i know there are no 2017 skins released by him at all.
I am a facebook hater so i won´t be able to contact him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris on 9/10/2017, 20:15

I haven't been able to try it yet. Still have a few real world projects going on now. But once that is done, I'll be jumping back in on the painting/modding side. With PCARS2 stealing my job of painting PWC cars, I would be looking at tackling some of the current prototypes.

Is the PCARS2 car models can get cracked and converted, I'm thinking the current IMSA Lites P3 cars....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  JorritVD on 9/10/2017, 20:32

Looking great mate Smile

Maybe a new LMP online championship will come for EEC Online racing, so this car will be a very welcome addition Smile But lower lods will really be needed to support this car well online for everyone.

I will try to test the car well soon and give some good feedback or possible skins. But as Harm already mentions, currently have the focus on the Blancpain Asia pack. So i think for me it will mostly stay with the car itself and possible online racing.

Btw, anyone knows a 3d model of the 2017 Ligier or Dallara model are available? The Ligier JSP2 is in endurancers and the Oreca 05 seems to be in the new version of that mod.

Jorrit van Dasselaar
'14 EEC GT3 Sprint Series - Champion - Grayston Engineering AMR - Team Champion - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
'14 EEC TCC Season 2 - Vice-Champion - J-Tech Motorsport - Team Champion - Vauxhall Vectra
'13/'14 EEC GT Open - 3rd in GTE - SRT Motorsport - SRT Viper GTS-R - (5 of 9 races entered, 4 wins)
'13/'14 EEC WEC - LMP2 - Conquest Racing - Morgan LMP2 Nissan - (3 of 9 races enterd, 2 wins)
'12/'13 EEC GT Masters - Champion - Mamerow Racing - Audi R8 LMS ultra
'12 EEC Megane Trophy - Champion - Tech 1 Racing
JorritVD

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 9/10/2017, 20:44

JorritVD wrote:Btw, anyone knows a 3d model of the 2017 Ligier or Dallara model are available? The Ligier JSP2 is in endurancers and the Oreca 05 seems to be in the new version of that mod.
Well, there are the models created by Sasha over at GT IMT., however I believe they're made up from a few different models so probably not the most accurate models...

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 9/10/2017, 20:47

The 2017 Ligier is not available as far as i know.
I already did the Oreca05 by URD so i can add the car to the mod.
I rewrote the gen file and generated much better lower LODs and the LOD distances are used much better now.
Running in high or med config still looks very good with that car.

The models by Sascha are normally poorly done.
i will check at least the Ligier 2017 and see if it makes sense to convert/add the car.

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  CS21476895 on 9/10/2017, 21:19

Sascha's 2017 Ligier is heavily based off the enduracers model, so apart from the smoothing issues, the dimensions are probably off since the newer models are narrow.

Cameron Sansano

Like us on Facebook

2016-2017 EEC GT Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Lambda Ford GT GT3 - 2nd Overall
2016-2017 EEC Le Mans Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Ford GT - 1st in GTE
2017 EEC Australian GT Championship - #9 Corkscrew Motorsports - Ford GT
CS21476895

http://www.facebook.com/CSMotorsportsSRT/

Back to top Go down

Post  dbr93 on 9/10/2017, 21:45

The physic is from LMS eec cars?
Model is great..good job mate

Kevin Siclari

dbr93

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 9/10/2017, 21:55

nope, physics are made/modified by me based on my old LMP physics

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris on 9/10/2017, 22:21

Sascha's Mazda, I thought was actually half way decent. A good start anyway. It has a lot of the details but needs smoothing and overall clean up, and a proper cockpit.

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelcordeiro182 on 9/10/2017, 23:28

Great!! I was converting the original mod to rF/AMS too. Also I made some skins for original AC car, if the template is the same, I can share the skins too.

#13 #31 Vaillante Rebellion
#35 #36 Signatech Alpine
#26 G-Drive Racing

Rafael Cordeiro
rafaelcordeiro182

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 10/10/2017, 01:04

Awesome my friend!
good to see you here.
I am no facebooker so i am glad you found my post here.

try my car, i am sure you like it:-)
i guess the template is the same because i am pretty sure we found it on the same russian forum....

may i ask you to use the Le Mans numberplate because that would complete my LM24H 2017 mod.

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelcordeiro182 on 10/10/2017, 01:10

Triebie wrote:Awesome my friend!
good to see you here.
I am no facebooker so i am glad you found my post here.

try my car, i am sure you like it:-)
i guess the template is the same because i am pretty sure we found it on the same russian forum....

may i ask you to use the Le Mans numberplate because that would complete my LM24H 2017 mod.

Hey Tribie!!!

I can make the skins with the LM template too, no problem. Since I was converting it too, I can use your finished version for my 2017 WEC mod?

Rafael Cordeiro
rafaelcordeiro182

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 10/10/2017, 09:28

of course you can use the car, no probs at all!
Thanks for doing the LM skins.

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 10/10/2017, 11:25

rafaelcordeiro182 wrote:
Hey Tribie!!!

I can make the skins with the LM template too, no problem. Since I was converting it too, I can use your finished version for my 2017 WEC mod?

Hey Rafael, could you maybe share what you have for decals, numberplates etc for WEC, LM24, ELMS, etc? I might look into doing some non-WEC skins since you are tackling those ones Wink

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ez_Robson on 10/10/2017, 12:18

man great work on this car lost a lot of the day driving this car yesterday the ffb and sounds are great. Is there a release of that penske skin or is it still w.i.p?

Ez_Robson

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 10/10/2017, 13:47

thanks man!
just stick around the forum. some skins hopefuly will be released here soon.

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  jimclark06 on 10/10/2017, 20:47

[quote="rafaelcordeiro182"]Great!! I was converting the original mod to rF/AMS too. Also I made some skins for original AC car, if the template is the same, I can share the skins too.

Hey rafa.. its the skins for AC released on any site? the car is beauty but there no one skin for them! thanks in advance!

jaime leandro ramone
jimclark06

Back to top Go down

Post  MrDilkington10 on 11/10/2017, 22:01

Thank you so much for this! I was lucky enough to attend the Petit Le Mans this year and returned itching to drive some of these LMP2 beasts. I've started painting up my favourite car from this year's race (unfortunately taken out by one of those bloody PC's Evil or Very Mad ), and I would be more than happy to help contribute to a skin pack of North American prototypes!

MrDilkington10

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 11/10/2017, 23:09

great mate! please go on and share some skins.
That is what we need!

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ez_Robson on 12/10/2017, 12:25

can't wait for this to get completely finished gonna be great, i'd mostly been racing it imsa style with the 2016 imsa mod plus the p2 mod from RD worked great until AMS decided it didn't want to work anymore so having to re-install it and it's taking forever! Sad

Ez_Robson

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris on 12/10/2017, 15:46

MrDilkington10 wrote:Thank you so much for this! I was lucky enough to attend the Petit Le Mans this year and returned itching to drive some of these LMP2 beasts. I've started painting up my favourite car from this year's race (unfortunately taken out by one of those bloody PC's Evil or Very Mad ), and I would be more than happy to help contribute to a skin pack of North American prototypes!

Looking good so far! That one is a pain in the ass!

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  decpau on 12/10/2017, 18:59

Ulf,
Had a chance to run these last night. Wow. Well done. The sound package is just great and the quality of the car models is fantastic.
She's more difficult to drive than the EEC LMS Mod P2 cars, but not in a bad way, feels like what you see in the cockpit during real races. Edgey.
There is a big gear shift transient that unsettles the car. I didn't get that all the way dialed out with setup. Maybe auto blip/lift would solve it but I don't normally run that or traction control and haven't tried it yet.

Unfortunately the model is still too heavy IMO for online leagues even with the update. I ran testing on two low-density tracks with 12 and 18 cars. Pretty bad stutter when in a crowd or close the pits with cars parked. With 12 cars it's bad. With 18 the Sim locks to the point of losing car control. That was on medium graphic settings with the update loaded. But with a MAS file that equates to 5 EEC P2 cars for every one of these that's understandable.
Bear in mind my computer is pretty ancient. 2.3Ghz with an ATI 5570 card. So it runs AMS but only on medium settings and is sensitive to memory load for races.
On a new, proper system I bet this thing absolutely rocks.

Bug report:
-Track timing doesn't track or display properly on all tracks. When in car I get no "leader" timing data on that standard game HUD. I do get my own lap times and deltas.
-In the timing summary list, the lap times don't appear for some cars even though they ran 10 laps or so and on others the timing is offset in the columns. Lap times appear but aren't lined up properly under lap time column. I think it might just be too much text in the car title column.
-On the car selection menu there is a tiny "-1" when the car is graphically displayed in the lower left hand box?
-Harsh gear shift (up and down) unsettles the car pretty bad. Transmission file?

Well done mate!!

Paul DeClercq
decpau

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 12/10/2017, 19:22

decpau wrote:-On the car selection menu there is a tiny "-1" when the car is graphically displayed in the lower left hand box?

Paul you can solve this by adding a driver in the .veh files. Since they are missing, the game places a '-1' as the driver of the car

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  decpau on 12/10/2017, 20:14

Harm,
Thanks! Never seen before.

Paul DeClercq
decpau

Back to top Go down

Post  MrDilkington10 on 13/10/2017, 00:15

CrivitzChris wrote:
Looking good so far! That one is a pain in the ass!

Tell me about it! Getting all the random shapes they used to line up has been a nightmare so far, but I figured taking on a challenge like this was the best way to improve my meager painting skills. The front came along fairly well, but I realized this morning that I was a dunce and didn't take any photos of the rear of the car when I was at the race, and to make matters worse Rebellion doesn't really have any good pictures of the back on their various pages either  Mad  I might have to wing it a bit but it should still turn out alright.

So far the model accuracy and template mapping seem to be excellent, the only place I came across that I wasn't able to paint was a small area at the top of the door window where Rebellion had a stripe and a logo going across it. Other than that everything is coming along nicely!

MrDilkington10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top