[Release] Oreca 07 Gibson 2017

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Release] Oreca 07 Gibson 2017

Post  Triebie on 8/10/2017, 00:56

i found this beauty on the web.
comes from a very highpoly 3d model so i had to do a sh..load of work to make it fit for AMS.
Unfortunately there are no actual Le Mans 2017 liveries available so i ask for your skinning capabilities.
Please add some skins to that beauty, thank you!
Template is included.

Have fun.

i made it as a standalone WEC mod but you can easily add it to the EEc LMP mod by just copying the car into the EEC folder and change the classlines in the .veh files.
Have fun!

Base Mod:
mediafire.com file/sxxihar4gf7e3pe/AMS_Orec07.7z

Update
- .gen file modified for better MAx,HIGH,MED and LOW config
- cleanup of lower LOD models

mediafire.com file/ok2xp0si9rz37b7/Oreca07_update.7z

Last edited by Triebie on 8/10/2017, 14:50; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Re: [Release] Oreca 07 Gibson 2017

Post  repaban on 8/10/2017, 01:40

Yes a nice car thanks tongue

repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  holihon2012 on 8/10/2017, 09:01

Everything is awesome, thanks for it.
but 1 thing for me is (kind of mid-end computer, but run stable 60+fps on official contents):
this cars are very high definition, it requires a extra long time to load in the event, and fps is not good (40-60 fps, not stable, low "player detail" is even worse than high setting, don't know why)

holihon2012

Back to top Go down

Post  marneus_the_boss on 8/10/2017, 10:24

Thanks!

I will test it this afternoon.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pierre-Antoine PETIT
marneus_the_boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 8/10/2017, 11:56

holihon2012 wrote:Everything is awesome, thanks for it.
but 1 thing for me is (kind of mid-end computer, but run stable 60+fps on official contents):
this cars are very high definition, it requires a extra long time to load in the event, and fps is not good (40-60 fps, not stable, low "player detail" is even worse than high setting, don't know why)

First of all, thank you for your feedback, such things are always helpful.
The original model is a 3dmodel from Humster or a similar source. These models are insanely highpoly models.
I kept the LOD A as the original filesize but you need a stron g pc for it.
Later today I will offer a lower . gen file with optimized LOD times and with Lod B,C,D only, that should give you tremendous gain of speed.

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 8/10/2017, 14:52

update for older PC specs released plus some more cleanup work, please download and install the update, Thanks!
keep posting feedback and please .... make some Lemans skins:-)

Have Fun!

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigers on 8/10/2017, 16:05

Thank you

chirp Regis Lins
Sigers

Back to top Go down

Post  marneus_the_boss on 8/10/2017, 16:25

Triebie wrote:

The original model is a 3dmodel from Humster or a similar source. These models are insanely highpoly models.
Later today I will offer a lower . gen file with optimized LOD times and with Lod B,C,D only, that should give you tremendous gain of speed.

Be very cautious with these 3d commercials sites, lot of models from there are totally unaccurate and have wrong shape.
I dont know why but "pro" modelers doens't care about realistic things.

Pierre-Antoine PETIT
marneus_the_boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 8/10/2017, 18:50

i know that well mate, so if you have a lighter, more accurate model of that car just let me know...
As far as i can see, this 3dmodel looks highly accurate to me so i decided to give it a cockpit, a steeringwheel
and a motec and bring it to AMS.

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  holihon2012 on 8/10/2017, 21:18

Triebie wrote:

This model quoted $95 on Hum3D site !!!
u are great, man~ Thank u again.

holihon2012

Back to top Go down

Post  decpau on 8/10/2017, 21:42

Ulf, Thanks very much brother!!
Looking forward to trying her out very soon. If you can find a Ligier we'll be in business for a LMS package update!!
Thanks again

Paul DeClercq
decpau

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris on 8/10/2017, 23:41

I'm pretty sure this is the same model that is starting to get converted for everything. rafaelcordeiro182 has started on most of the skins. They are not released yet, but it is getting there

https://www.facebook.com/groups/534479230038035/

Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Renato on 9/10/2017, 00:20

Thanks Triebie, excellent work!!! thumbs

Renato Nogueira....Driver Forever!!!
Renato

Back to top Go down

Post  CS21476895 on 9/10/2017, 03:27

Awesome, thank you! thumps up

Just started up the Penske skin but I noticed a few things;

-Part of the bodywork is within a clustered part of the template that has other parts layered on top of it. (see the boxes in the photos)
-Winglets aren't paintable so I can't make them red.
-The black around the side windows isn't paintable so the chrome and driver names for this car can't be put in the right spot (probably the same for some other skins).

Cameron Sansano

Like us on Facebook

2016-2017 EEC GT Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Lambda Ford GT GT3 - 2nd Overall
2016-2017 EEC Le Mans Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Ford GT - 1st in GTE
2017 EEC Australian GT Championship - #9 Corkscrew Motorsports - Ford GT
CS21476895

http://www.facebook.com/CSMotorsportsSRT/

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc on 9/10/2017, 05:23

still, it does look good so far thumps up

Marc Majnes
eurostc

http://kodafactory.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 9/10/2017, 09:12

CS21476895 wrote:Awesome, thank you!  thumps up

Just started up the Penske skin but I noticed a few things;

-Part of the bodywork is within a clustered part of the template that has other parts layered on top of it. (see the boxes in the photos)
-Winglets aren't paintable so I can't make them red.
-The black around the side windows isn't paintable so the chrome and driver names for this car can't be put in the right spot (probably the same for some other skins).

a shame, that the template is not that good:-(
but hey, your work is alsways top notch so i can live with these little missing parts.
would it be helpful to create a second template only with the parts which are ot paintable yet?
This i could try to do.

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 9/10/2017, 09:15

CrivitzChris wrote:I'm pretty sure this is the same model that is starting to get converted for everything. rafaelcordeiro182 has started on most of the skins. They are not released yet, but it is getting there

https://www.facebook.com/groups/534479230038035/

yep, i think it is, and i hope that he is going to release his skins sometime....
Thre is a group converting those models for assetto corsa in a very poor way and demanding a sh...load of money for them.
I guess that someone got his hands on this mod....

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  CS21476895 on 9/10/2017, 10:51

Triebie wrote:a shame, that the template is not that good:-(
but hey, your work is alsways top notch so i can live with these little missing parts.
would it be helpful to create a second template only with the parts which are ot paintable yet?
This i could try to do.

Although you could probably squeeze in everything, a second template would probably be the easiest thing to do. It would be great in fact. Very Happy
The only problem on the current template is those clustered parts, which you could really see by looking at the wireframe. Other than that, everything else seems good, although it's a very difficult template. It matches the car though, because there is a lot of unique aerodynamics compared to GT cars which I've normally done. However, I haven't noticed any stretching or distortion yet.

Cameron Sansano

Like us on Facebook

2016-2017 EEC GT Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Lambda Ford GT GT3 - 2nd Overall
2016-2017 EEC Le Mans Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Ford GT - 1st in GTE
CS21476895

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 9/10/2017, 10:58

Ok, will try to come up with a solution for the missing parts.

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 9/10/2017, 11:01

Great stuff Ulf!! Many thanks Smile
Would be cool to see some more LMPs from your side Wink

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  CS21476895 on 9/10/2017, 11:45

Triebie wrote:Ok, will try to come up with a solution for the missing parts.

Thanks! You're much than me better at these sorts of things, so I'm looking forward to it!

Cameron Sansano

Like us on Facebook

CS21476895

Back to top Go down

Post  Triebie on 9/10/2017, 14:53

ThatAudiFan wrote:Great stuff Ulf!! Many thanks Smile

Before i post more cars i would like to check on the support coming out of this forum.
As soon as i have received some nice skins for the Oreca (mostly LM 2017), i will release the next car...
I am no skinner so i am depending on the support of the talented painters here inside this forum.

If that works out, there will be LM24 2017 AMS mod soon....

Ulf Triebener, Germany
Triebie

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 9/10/2017, 16:07

Triebie wrote:
ThatAudiFan wrote:Great stuff Ulf!! Many thanks Smile

Before i post more cars i would like to check on the support coming out of this forum.
As soon as i have received some nice skins for the Oreca (mostly LM 2017),  i will release the next car...
I am no skinner so i am depending on the support of  the talented painters here inside this forum.

If that works out, there will be LM24 2017 AMS mod soon....

Yeah I understand. I'm still doing some work on the BGTA season, but with Jorrit still having some skins plannen and the season finishing up, there is not all that much work left to do. And I have to say, I have been tempted before to do a skin pack with the LMS series, so with new cars joining the grid I'm definitely interested in doing skins for your cars! However, since Rafael is likely to release most skins which will fit on this car, I will not start any skins yet I think, or maybe some ELMS ones

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarF on 9/10/2017, 16:30

Wonderful work, Triebie! Thank you very much. cheers

Oscar Eaff
OscarF

Back to top Go down

Post  marneus_the_boss on 9/10/2017, 18:14

Anyway It's a great mod, I really like the ingame looking.

You did an awesome mod, thanks!!

Pierre-Antoine PETIT
marneus_the_boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top