Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
ClimaxF1
Vampire is in da House I_vote_lcapVampire is in da House I_voting_barVampire is in da House I_vote_rcap 
Nobody73
Vampire is in da House I_vote_lcapVampire is in da House I_voting_barVampire is in da House I_vote_rcap 
kk08
Gonzaga_gtr2
Markano97
repaban
gle
Emyr27
alexmezza
Shinra

Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2600)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Vampire is in da House

Go down

Vampire is in da House Empty Vampire is in da House

Post  antoniog7772 on Thu May 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Hello yall.
First thank u very much for accepting me and a very special thanx to any1 for inviting me in.
Being crazy about the r18 immediatelly this turned out to be an outstanding surprise.
Most of u know me from several sites,specially UMD.
As allways i promise to respect the rules and truly hope that this site becomes a warm tolerant place with great people to interact.
Once again thanx.

Oh yes and i do love Vampire movies (underworld,not twilight)and kate beckinsale lol! too,plus i have a blog with the hottest ladies in the planet,love football..aka soccer to our american friends and i do convert a track every now and then.

Once again thank u all very much.

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Vampire is in da House Empty Re: Vampire is in da House

Post  Nectaria on Thu May 17, 2012 1:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hello yall.
First thank u very much for accepting me and a very special thanx to any1 for inviting me in.
Being crazy about the r18 immediatelly this turned out to be an outstanding surprise.
Most of u know me from several sites,specially UMD.
As allways i promise to respect the rules and truly hope that this site becomes a warm tolerant place with great people to interact.
Once again thanx.

Oh yes and i do love Vampire movies (underworld,not twilight)and kate beckinsale lol! too,plus i have a blog with the hottest ladies in the planet,love football..aka soccer to our american friends and i do convert a track every now and then.

Once again thank u all very much.

Kate Beckinsale is probably the only reason why someone would watch Underworld Wink

I'm kidding the first 2 were pretty decent action movies with great photography. Haven't seen the 3rd one yet.
Nectaria
Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 on Thu May 17, 2012 1:27 pm

the third one was a travel back in time to where the war with the lycans began,not with kate,but with Rhona Mitra..she s ok too...then the fourth out this year with kate beckinsale again..very very good...and like u said if kate beckinsale is there who cares if the movie aint so good? lol!

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nectaria on Thu May 17, 2012 1:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:the third one was a travel back in time to where the war with the lycans began,not with kate,but with Rhona Mitra..she s ok too...then the fourth out this year with kate beckinsale again..very very good...and like u said if kate beckinsale is there who cares if the movie aint so good? lol!

Didn't even know they made 4 by now Shocked
Nectaria
Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 17, 2012 1:34 pm

lol! Glad to see you here m8

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf on Thu May 17, 2012 1:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh yes and i do love Vampire movies (underworld,not twilight)and kate beckinsale

Oh, finally someone in the World with some taste! cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePsy on Thu May 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Oh yes and i do love Vampire movies (underworld,not twilight)and kate beckinsale

Oh, finally someone in the World with some taste! cheers

Lol Fab

Welcome here Antonio

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Philippe Bartoli  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ThePsy
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down