Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
GTR2 Targa Florio issue (Problem solved) I_vote_lcapGTR2 Targa Florio issue (Problem solved) I_voting_barGTR2 Targa Florio issue (Problem solved) I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
GTR2 Targa Florio issue (Problem solved) I_vote_lcapGTR2 Targa Florio issue (Problem solved) I_voting_barGTR2 Targa Florio issue (Problem solved) I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2602)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

GTR2 Targa Florio issue (Problem solved)

Go down

GTR2 Targa Florio issue (Problem solved) Empty GTR2 Targa Florio issue (Problem solved)

Post  Roninm5 on 30/8/2017, 11:07

Hey guys! I have tried 2 or 3 versions of Targa Florio for GTR2 but i keep getting CTD at the last centimeter of the track loading bar.

I've used the 4 gig patch and have a strong videocard etc. Could it be that im running on Windows 10?,
or is there maybe an update or file i can adjust so it will run?

Thank you in advance for answer and/or tips!!

Last edited by Roninm5 on 4/9/2017, 15:16; edited 2 times in total
Roninm5
Roninm5

Back to top Go down

GTR2 Targa Florio issue (Problem solved) Empty Re: GTR2 Targa Florio issue (Problem solved)

Post  O-ZERO_Racing on 30/8/2017, 17:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey guys! I have tried 2 or 3 versions of Targa Florio for GTR2 but i keep getting CTD at the last centimeter of the track loading bar.

I've used the 4 gig patch and have a strong videocard etc. Could it be that im running on Windows 10?,
or is there maybe an update or file i can adjust so it will run?

Thank you in advance for answer and/or tips!!

look at the trace file and figure out what is missing

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Olivier Maas a.k.a. O-ZERO_Racing
Supports racingsportscars.com
O-ZERO_Racing
O-ZERO_Racing

Back to top Go down