dbr93 (2137)

Nectaria (2062)

Crimson764 (1460)

The mods do not show up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The mods do not show up.

Post  Chibata on 10/8/2017, 11:18

Hello Guys,

I am new at GTR2 and I am having problems adding mods. I copy and paste the files in C:/GTR2/GameData, as guided, but the cars do not show up on the select car menu. I tried with the Audi R18 TDI mod and with the Porsche 919 Hybrid by Team Czech SCGT, in both cases it did not work. I think it is probably a beginner mistake and hope you can help me. By the way, mt GTR2 version is v1.0.0.0. Thanks, and looking forward.

Chibata

Back to top Go down

Re: The mods do not show up.

Post  kk08 on 10/8/2017, 22:02

You have to check if the path where you installed everything is correct. The sounds in the "GameData/Sounds" folder and the 3d and physics files under the "GameData/Teams" folder.

Then you should have a gdb file that contains the correct filters (i.e. if your .car file contains the line "Classes=MYFILTER1, MYFILTER2", then you must have in your "GameData/_A_NAME_.gdb" file the line "MYFILTER2 = _WHAT_YOU_SEE_IN_GAME_").

Forgive my bad english but I'm too tired to check my english... Sleep
I hope you understand what I mean.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse on 10/8/2017, 23:56

So is the new select screen appearing? Are you clicking through the mod select screens? There is an arrow, I'm guessing you're sifting through them rather than it's not there.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

It Worked!!!

Post  Chibata on 11/8/2017, 20:16

I understood how it works, I tried what you said and it functioned perfectly. I did not have a .gdb file with the proper class filters. Thanks very much to kk08 and harvestmouse.

Chibata

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 13/8/2017, 02:34

Welcome to GTR2 setups Wink
The "Classes=" lines and the ".GDB files" are very important when it comes to adding mods.

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ie2_RmPq4VUP9x9Z_OF3A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top