dbr93 (2092)

Nectaria (2054)

Crimson764 (1430)

99pro (1395)

Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings

Post  Hades005 on 20/7/2017, 19:15

Hello Everybody. My name is Gabriel and I appreciate the opportunity to be here Smile I´m from Argentina, in a place called Viedma in the State of Río Negro. My favorite type of racing is Sports Car racing, and particularly, GT Racing. I grew a fan of the Corvette over the years but i´m a fan of Racing in general in these type of beautiful cars.

I started my GT experience with GTR2, and i loved every minute of it. These days i have the opportunity to relieve those days and i have come across the awesome work of some of the teams here publishing mods and i want to enjoy them in this great game.

I have not been able at this point to do online racing. So, i have no experience racing with other people on the track. This is a goal that i´m starting to make progress towards to eventually.

I would like to thank everyone here in this forum and the administrators. And looking forward to learn from all of you.

Greetings

Gabriel.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gabriel Gingins

Hades005

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings

Post  Kalinin on 21/7/2017, 14:02

Welcome

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  decpau on 23/7/2017, 00:27

Welcome Gabriel.
Have fun and enjoy. Great community here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Paul DeClercq
decpau

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum