Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hey, everyone :) I_vote_lcapHey, everyone :) I_voting_barHey, everyone :) I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hey, everyone :) I_vote_lcapHey, everyone :) I_voting_barHey, everyone :) I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2598)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hey, everyone :)

Go down

Hey, everyone :) Empty Hey, everyone :)

Post  Guest on 9/9/2012, 08:00

Hi,

My Name is Andy, I'm 16 years old and I'm from Germany. I registered here because I had a long break of sim racing and now wanna start it agait because it was great fun. I'm also a proud to be valuntary fire fighter and a semi professionell "Starcraft II" gamer.

If you wanted to know why I came here? Well, I've been searching for endurance mods for both, GTR2 and rFactor, a long long time. And I've found this place here. If a forum is called "European Endurance Center", it may could offer some nice and interesting stuff for endurance simracing. Smile

If you would like to know me a bit better just comment blow or contact me via PM.

Yours sincerely,
Andy

Back to top Go down

Hey, everyone :) Empty Re: Hey, everyone :)

Post  Kalinin on 9/9/2012, 13:41

Welcome. Put ur real name in ur signature please. Smile

Last edited by Kalinin on 9/9/2012, 19:25; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ikszde on 9/9/2012, 19:12

Hi there Andy Smile
i'm sure you will find interesting mods here around.
When you get full access (depending on the moderators, it need some days), check Next Events topic. There you can see what we raced with - mainly endurance mods (once we even raced with Le Mans 1999 cars) so happy DLing Wink
also, if you want come to our future events, you are welcomed there Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mile András
ikszde
ikszde

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 10/9/2012, 14:18

Hi you two,

thank you very much, i hope it's ok now (signature). It is really nice get such a great welcome as a newbie in forum Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 10/9/2012, 17:47

Hello Andy, welcome to the forum Smile

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/9/2012, 10:14

Thanks aswell you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum