Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 Racing10

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 Reiza10

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 Overta12
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_vote_lcapSuper Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_voting_barSuper Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9021)
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_vote_lcapSuper Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_voting_barSuper Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3047)
alexmezza (2538)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2238)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1748)

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 Empty Procar 1996 Reworked

Post  Markano97 on 19/4/2019, 16:49

It took a while but its done. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Bad News on 19/4/2019, 17:25

Nice! thumps up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zoran Mikic
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 20/4/2019, 17:48

As far as the main mod goes we're at V0.99 - damage files complete with a new gallery to come featuring dents bangs and bumps later. Physics finished barring fixing a single tyre bug. Visually all done.

Sorting all the talent files now and a handful of car files with poor camera's and no comparativetime line.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad News on 20/4/2019, 18:04

Thank you Alex, you doing a great job! thumbs

Zoran Mikic
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Post  oldman on 21/4/2019, 01:15

Yes, unbelievable work. Very Happy

Darrell Norris

oldman

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban on 21/4/2019, 09:03

Great job thank you cheers

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 24/4/2019, 00:04

New AI in action...

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on 28/4/2019, 23:45

coffee

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on 7/5/2019, 18:59

The SEATCZC 1995 grid is complete.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno on 7/5/2019, 20:38

very nice.
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on 7/5/2019, 21:51

Fortunately my recent discovery of the 1995 SEATCZC will allow me to complete the 1995 Macau Grand Prix skinpack. But the Macau rework will be done later.
I will also be making improvements to the other SEATCZC seasons. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 7/5/2019, 21:52

Talent files: Complete
Car files (for launch): Complete(ish) - got to check comparativetime on a handful of them)
physics: Complete (barring incremental tyr grip changes to balance rwd fwd 4wd and BMW stability)
tracks: Complete (Oulton varaint coding for gdb needed)
sounds: working on something, not working at mo but hoping to get help.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on 11/5/2019, 01:10

1996 SEATCZC is now reworked with all entries. Also the Toyota Corona Exsior variant of the Carina has a new front grille, taillights and front bumper indicators. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on 14/5/2019, 00:52

1997 SEATCZC rework complete. Unfortunately the series went a bit downhill in 1998/1999 with less works teams and smaller overall grids until the ST cars were replaced with Super Production cars and the championship was renamed to the Asian Touring Car Championship.
Some previews from 1997:

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower on 14/5/2019, 09:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Unfortunately the series went a bit downhill in 1998/1999 with less works teams and smaller overall grids

is there  any ST  series except STCC which didn't happen that Neutral

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on 14/5/2019, 19:01

Well the South American series also had works entries and big grids even in 1999-2001.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37