European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+43
Sylphide
Shinra
pawelek
Vanaja
Bad News
simspeed_racing
drr6
skeno
suti
antoniog7772
JERACERX
repaban
matteo1974
Pye_Man
baika
jsmee
gtracer123
LeMansDriver22
ChaosZero
PhoenixWylde
Maxellero
bigbad
Tano
jr82
dbstreet
GTP_furinkazen
pimmy
giaserg
Crimson764
brianspeake
ernie2492
Nebehr
Cheeveer
Jarodparker
bernie91
PeteB
rildoh
alexmezza
miuqana
Phillip Kruger
eurostc
intelpower
Markano97
47 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 Empty Procar 1996 Reworked

Post  Markano97 19/4/2019, 16:49

It took a while but its done. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Bad News 19/4/2019, 17:25

Nice! thumps up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zoran Mikic
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  GTP_furinkazen 20/4/2019, 17:48

As far as the main mod goes we're at V0.99 - damage files complete with a new gallery to come featuring dents bangs and bumps later. Physics finished barring fixing a single tyre bug. Visually all done.

Sorting all the talent files now and a handful of car files with poor camera's and no comparativetime line.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad News 20/4/2019, 18:04

Thank you Alex, you doing a great job! thumbs

Zoran Mikic
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Post  oldman 21/4/2019, 01:15

Yes, unbelievable work. Very Happy

Darrell Norris

oldman

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 21/4/2019, 09:03

Great job thank you cheers

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 24/4/2019, 00:04

New AI in action...

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 28/4/2019, 23:45

coffee

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 7/5/2019, 18:59

The SEATCZC 1995 grid is complete.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 7/5/2019, 20:38

very nice.
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 7/5/2019, 21:51

Fortunately my recent discovery of the 1995 SEATCZC will allow me to complete the 1995 Macau Grand Prix skinpack. But the Macau rework will be done later.
I will also be making improvements to the other SEATCZC seasons. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 7/5/2019, 21:52

Talent files: Complete
Car files (for launch): Complete(ish) - got to check comparativetime on a handful of them)
physics: Complete (barring incremental tyr grip changes to balance rwd fwd 4wd and BMW stability)
tracks: Complete (Oulton varaint coding for gdb needed)
sounds: working on something, not working at mo but hoping to get help.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 11/5/2019, 01:10

1996 SEATCZC is now reworked with all entries. Also the Toyota Corona Exsior variant of the Carina has a new front grille, taillights and front bumper indicators. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 14/5/2019, 00:52

1997 SEATCZC rework complete. Unfortunately the series went a bit downhill in 1998/1999 with less works teams and smaller overall grids until the ST cars were replaced with Super Production cars and the championship was renamed to the Asian Touring Car Championship.
Some previews from 1997:

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 14/5/2019, 09:09

Markano97 wrote: Unfortunately the series went a bit downhill in 1998/1999 with less works teams and smaller overall grids

is there  any ST  series except STCC which didn't happen that Neutral

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 14/5/2019, 19:01

Well the South American series also had works entries and big grids even in 1999-2001.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 29/5/2019, 00:54

V0.99 Beta update

~FWD physics - approved no changes.

~RWD physics - BMW had errors making them undriveable, still working on it making progress.

~4WD physics - approved no changes.

~Audio - approved with a deafening thunder.

~Visuals - glitches on BMW (of course) down to be accidentally forgetting to rename a texture. Shading given a big thumbs up.

~AI - given a big thumbs up.

~Circuits - one small issue with a CTD that appears more user-related than mod related.

Overall it's looking very good and a much bigger step towards public release than a week ago

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 3/6/2019, 12:50

Not a pledge to include it or anything (is the model still in the mod by the way?), but just wanted to show something most might not have seen, a Supertouring-esque Skoda Octavia racing in the Italian hillclimb championship.
Driver behind the wheel was Fabio Danti, who unfortunately passed away in 2000.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 3/6/2019, 16:28

The model is still part of the mod as far as i know. I also plan to make the Italian Hillclimb pack which will include Fabio Danti's Skoda Octavia. Its not a big pack(average of 3-4 cars per year) but it will be a fun addition. Sadly i don't have plenty of photos yet. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 3/6/2019, 17:12

I also plan to make the 2 remaining seasons of the Italian Superturismo Series(1991-1992). Only the S2 entries. As we speak i have made some skins but unfortunately while i have all the models except the Calibra but they have some issues so some tweaking will be needed on them which i haven't got the skills to make.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 3/6/2019, 17:37

Markano97 wrote:I also plan to make the 2 remaining seasons of the Italian Superturismo Series(1991-1992). Only the S2 entries. As we speak i have made some skins but unfortunately while i have all the models except the Calibra but they have some issues so some tweaking will be needed on them which i haven't got the skills to make.

If you need a Calibra maybe you can try these 3D files [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 3/6/2019, 18:45

Thanks for the share Matteo! Very Happy Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 3/6/2019, 19:14

the Calibra   was used  a lot  in the STW cup .... sort of  lol!

STW    had this supporting series called ADAC GT Cup    94-95   they had Divisoin 1 and Division 2  , Div 1 were GT cars like the 911 GT2, Ferrari, Corvette  etc   , Div 1 was disbanded in 1995 and it continued just with Div 2  which were cheap road going coupes   with no aero gimmicks (MR2 , nissan 200SX, BMW M3, VW Corrado etc)   , Div 2 and the seires itself ddisbanded at end of 1997   but there is no reference material for 96-97 seasons...

Div 2 had many Calibra , you can see they had same plates and championship logos like STW

if there is interest I could go thru season reviews  to get some  caps for 94-95

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 3/6/2019, 19:26

These look more like Group A 2 litre cars. If the model is converted only the CIVT 1992 entries will be done.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 3/6/2019, 20:13

Markano97 wrote:Thanks for the share Matteo! Very Happy Very Happy

My pleasure, sir. That's for all of your efforts in this mod!

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next