Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10329)
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 44 I_vote_lcapSuper Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 44 I_voting_barSuper Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 44 I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 44 I_vote_lcapSuper Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 44 I_voting_barSuper Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 44 I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2625)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1826)

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower on 13/1/2020, 16:19

well  in STW cup   the commentator talked in 95 about Mitsubishi entering the next year... and we do know they actually made a show car

and in 96 or 97 he talked about VOLVO entering the following year...  Embarassed

BTW  that red/yellow  M3  from french series seems to be NOT Group A

here in 97  it's at the back with the slow Clio Cup cars  ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 on 13/1/2020, 17:27

Thats Alain Delaporte, he also competed in 1996 with the same car but is not listed at ST register.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower on 21/1/2020, 20:30

wouldn't no 41 also be also  eligible  ?  Smile  from 97 season

driven by spanish driver he finished 3rd ! on both races

and they forgot an R from his name  Laughing   Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

free photos online

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44