Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 on 19/4/2017, 01:27

Regarding the Mercedes, i think the best way is to add Evo 1 and Evo 2 parts to it(Wing and splitter) instead of adding a new model. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower on 19/4/2017, 10:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Regarding the Mercedes, i think the best way is to add Evo 1 and Evo 2 parts to it(Wing and splitter) instead of adding a new model. Very Happy

wheel arches was also a  big difference on them   ,

how is the NATCC doing ?  Smile

there was one of this Evo 2 in there too  , no 8

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on 19/4/2017, 11:30

Seems to be a bland silver...So i will be adding it to finally start finishing the pack..Does anyone know which tracks are available for the later NTCC series(2002-2003)? Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 19/4/2017, 12:15

[quote="Jarodparker"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alex : All RWD need the same weight I have giving it in my "add-on" for having a good balance. For exemple Subaru is faster than BMW because 1055kg vs 1095kg. With AI the result is more unbalanced than human.

I have sorted this out for the next update. Mainly through adjusting the drag - if you look at JTCC videos the speed (or lack of!) of the Subaru is alarming Shocked

Also sorted out:

~Better balancing of the early 90's cars (no-more OP BMW, Renault Laguna 94 was slightly overpowered as well)
~Balancing of some of the lesser cars (testing the Honda Civic for instance was not far off an Audi A4 quattro, fixed that)
~Also damage file tweak (cars slightly more prone to getting detached wheels and suspension damage from crashes now)

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 on 20/4/2017, 04:34

Alex : All RWD need the same weight I have giving it in my "add-on" for having a good balance. For exemple Subaru is faster than BMW because 1055kg vs 1095kg. With AI the result is more unbalanced than human.

I have sorted this out for the next update. Mainly through adjusting the drag - if you look at JTCC videos the speed (or lack of!) of the Subaru is alarming Shocked

Also sorted out:

~Better balancing of the early 90's cars (no-more OP BMW, Renault Laguna 94 was slightly overpowered as well)
~Balancing of some of the lesser cars (testing the Honda Civic for instance was not far off an Audi A4 quattro, fixed that)
~Also damage file tweak (cars slightly more prone to getting detached wheels and suspension damage from crashes now)
awesome, just a question regarding the damage file, what "damage multiplier" setting do you use in the game?

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 21/4/2017, 12:07

Also sorted out:

awesome, just a question regarding the damage file, what "damage multiplier" setting do you use in the game?

100%. Looking at release within the week.

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 21/4/2017, 15:45

So a little checklist of what is coming out soon:

+++SUPER TOURING WORLD V1.71+++
Latest patch and update for Simspeed Racing's fantastic mod.

~Revised car performance - tweaks to many cars and HDC performance to ensure accurate realistic performance. Current version has very over-powered BMW's and certain other cars overperforming. Driving a Honda Civic or a Hyundai Lantra or Subaru Impreza is now a definite challenge if racing Volvo's, Accord's, and similar full factory cars! Also some tweaks to tyres and HDC's of other machinery, and fixing a BMW interior sound bug.

~Skin pack updates beginning - BTCC pack in light of these HDC file adjustments... Including a new HDC set for the Dynamics-built Mondeo's and other tweaks. Further work with other packs to follow!

~Damage file tweaks - Divebombing that hairpin or locking up might just now bend your suspension or break a wheel. Mind you if that happens, you know it was a heavy hit...

+++++BTCC TRACK PACK V4.1+++++
An improvement on V4.0... with the following:

~Knockhill - final hairpin widened like real life, with optimised racing line and also improvements for better racing and less crashes at the uphill chicane. Also 45 car grid support.

~Donington - National layout final chicane with much faster and better overtaking AI than default. GP Loop AI also optimised. 42 car grid support.

~Snetterton - Widening AI exit of Turn 2 so they use all track on exit resulting in a faster run on the back straight.

~Oulton - AIW tweak with 50 car grid support.

~Silverstone - CTD fix.

~Brands Hatch - Increase from 30 to 33 car grid support.

~On all tracks improved and much more realistic lighting courtesy of So-Cal Racing.

Standalone "90s" versions will also receive an update with these changes and a special extra!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower on 21/4/2017, 22:04

regarding the Civic in 1995 japan they were works cars and did get a few podiums , but not many

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on 22/4/2017, 19:52

Coming soon, any guesses? geek

Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 22/4/2017, 20:56

Australian Super Touring ?

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno on 22/4/2017, 21:15

1994 Nissan-Mobil 500 series Razz
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 22/4/2017, 21:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Coming soon, any guesses? geek

What track is that?

Also i'm starting on HSCC 2013 to complete the HSCC pack.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on 22/4/2017, 21:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:1994 Nissan-Mobil 500 series  Razz

Yep thats the one, i will be doing the Asia Pacific series of that year aswell and that skinpack along with this one will be released as the 1994 Asian supertouring. Very Happy

The track is Pukekohe, the series was only ran at Wellington along with the Asia Pacific series and at Pukekohe.

Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 1/5/2017, 11:22

Few alternates to BTCC 1991 to fill out the field coming up.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower on 8/5/2017, 20:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Coming soon, any guesses? geek

guess you know this album ?  

there were just 3 super tourers (no 1 , 2 and 4 ) in 1993 Nissan 500 race  so guess it's not worth bothering about

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno on 8/5/2017, 21:41

maybe as an addon pack.
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on 8/5/2017, 22:49

Thats too few to make a grid so only the 1994 one will be done.If anybody wishes to do the 1993 cars feel free to do so... Very Happy

Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 9/5/2017, 00:14

Anyone looking to beta test the new Mod update? PM me.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on 14/5/2017, 14:50

ST Register has added the 1999 SEATCZC entry list..turns out there were a couple more cars that also raced in Macau that year.I will be adding them to increase the grid from the original 9 entries to 12. Very Happy Once Alessio_F1 finishes the 1998 season the SEATCZC pack will be released. Smile

Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker on 14/5/2017, 20:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ST Register has added the 1999 SEATCZC entry list..turns out there were a couple more cars that also raced in Macau that year.I will be adding them to increase the grid from the original 9 entries to 12. Very Happy Once Alessio_F1 finishes the 1998 season the SEATCZC pack will be released. Smile
thumps up

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on 14/5/2017, 20:59

Some general progress...The 1999 SEATCZC has been updated with 2 honda entries(the nissan was left out as Rui Valente drove the peugeot aswell) so that grid is increased to 11 cars from 9:
The 1994 Asia Pacific Series is now complete with all 10 entries:
Finally i've made a couple of missing entries from the 1991 BTCC:
Hopefully next week i'll have plenty of time to properly get back into skinning.. Very Happy

Have a nice weekend!! thumbs

Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 15/5/2017, 23:02

Mod version 1.71 is being beta tested, seems to have worked in evening out the field especially in BTCC.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on 23/5/2017, 21:05

One more National Championship will be joining the supertouring mod... albeit with tiny grids geek

Have a nice week!!

Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 on 24/5/2017, 10:55

Have i already said "can't wait to play with these"?
Very Happy Very Happy

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 on 24/5/2017, 14:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One more National Championship will be joining the supertouring mod... albeit with tiny grids geek

Have a nice week!!

That purple car: Sierra? Falcon? Question

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top