Greetings! (Now fixed to be correct)

Post  AdamNeverKnows on 13/4/2017, 00:52

Hello all!

What's your real name, age?:
Adam Weller, 19.

Where are you from?:
Isle of Wight, UK.

Which Sim games do you play?:
These days, only GTR2 and PS2-era Gran Turismo. I liked Project CARS at first, but I grew tired of it, and Assetto Corsa just doesn't do it for me. I have a very old, low-grade laptop, so any PC sims beyond GTR2 are out of reach for now.

How did You know about EEC Team? (If its a friend or from a different site please tell write who it is too):
I only picked up GTR2 last year, and I'm fairly certain I joined practically every community for the game immediately. I was just excited that it lived up to the hype I had built up for it in my own head!

This is why I am only just getting around to taking part in this forum now, as I became rather busy, and didn't do terribly much with the accounts for a while. I want to join in though!

Do you ever race online?:
Not currently. My internet connection is pretty woeful, so I feel as though I'd prove to be a liability.

Do you have enough free time to run on Sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online):
Not on a regular basis, for now.

Do you know something about modding, skinning?:
I'm a bit of a caveman when it comes to computers, but I wouldn't mind getting to understand the world of skinning someday. For now, I'm just a little too busy to put a lot of time into modding, but with some guidance, I could get somewhere with skinning eventually.

Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods?:
I'm not sure I understand this question? I'd quite like to have access to everything the site has to offer, as I use GTR2 not only for fun, but as a resource for my work as a commentator - the more cars and tracks I can use, the more work the game can be relevant to! Give me an excuse to play it more!

Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us?:
No. I like seeing GTR2 continue to receive support all these years later, and I hope to get involved properly once the current racing season is finished. For now though, I am limited to conversation and thanking folk for their awesome work.

Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc):
I've been a fan of Motorsport since an incredibly young age, and I have been lucky enough to receive opportunities as a writer, Broadcaster and Commentator within the sport in recent years. Being young, I still have a lot of work to do to really establish myself in the industry, but I think I'm starting to get there.

As I said above, I do use GTR2 as a commentary resource. I get a rough idea of laptimes, corner names and speeds with cars and tracks I am set to commentate on. It sounds like a load of rubbish, but I have often sounded slightly more knowledgeable on race day thanks to this practice.

If we're being honest, Motorsport is more or less my entire life. I don't tend to think of much else aside from Music and Professional Wrestling, and I think I have to admit that my dog is my best friend.

Hopefully this is better - I wasn't sure whether I needed to use the question template, but it looks as though I do, so here we are!

Ta,
Adam.

Last edited by AdamNeverKnows on 17/4/2017, 02:07; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Making sure this is compliant to the rules!)
AdamNeverKnows

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings! (Now fixed to be correct)

Post  GT Fan 8899 on 17/4/2017, 00:14

Hey Adam, you still need to add your full name to your signature. Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamNeverKnows on 17/4/2017, 02:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey Adam, you still need to add your full name to your signature. Wink

Thank you, I've edited it now I think!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adam Weller GBR
AdamNeverKnows

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 18/4/2017, 17:53

Hi Adam and welcome here... cheers

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top