Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
ClimaxF1
Hello From Brazil I_vote_lcapHello From Brazil I_voting_barHello From Brazil I_vote_rcap 
Nobody73
Hello From Brazil I_vote_lcapHello From Brazil I_voting_barHello From Brazil I_vote_rcap 
kk08
Gonzaga_gtr2
Markano97
repaban
gle
Emyr27
alexmezza
Shinra

Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2600)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello From Brazil

Go down

Hello From Brazil Empty Hello From Brazil

Post  rvieira on 14/3/2017, 14:21

Hi guys!

1 - What's your real name, age?
I'm Rodrigo, 47 years old

2 - From where you are?
I'm from Florianópolis, a small island at south of Brazil!

3 - Which Sim games do you play?
rfactor, rfactor 2, Automobilista, Assetto Corsa, and others..

4 - How did You know about EEC Team? (If its a friend or from a different site please tell write who it is too)
My first contact with EEC was racing inside a league in Brazil, that used your Mod to Automobilista!

5 - Do you ever race online?
Since last year, I'm noobie here Smile

6 - Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online)
Yes

7 - Do you know something about modding, skinning?
I can help on physics, I'm Engineer and I can also help on skinning!

8 - Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods?
Nope!

9 - Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us?
Nope! I'm absolutely frustrated with Brazilian leagues, so I'm searching for new challenges! I love GT cars, and I wonder to race them on a very weel organized league!

10 - Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc):
I'm mechanical engineer and former rally driver here in Brazil. I work on vehicle dynamics and engineering student competitions in my country. I have high skills on vehicle setups, and this help me a lot to be fast, because I'm not so good as driver as engineer! Smile
rvieira
rvieira

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9gtqAHAUnSBeyn6xsXTNQ

Back to top Go down

Hello From Brazil Empty Re: Hello From Brazil

Post  harvestmouse on 14/3/2017, 17:54

Hello and welcome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 14/3/2017, 20:28

Hi Rodrigo and welcome to EEC... Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum