Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
ClimaxF1
Hello from Italy I_vote_lcapHello from Italy I_voting_barHello from Italy I_vote_rcap 
Nobody73
Hello from Italy I_vote_lcapHello from Italy I_voting_barHello from Italy I_vote_rcap 
kk08
Gonzaga_gtr2
Markano97
repaban
gle
Emyr27
alexmezza
Shinra

Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2600)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello from Italy

Go down

Hello from Italy Empty Hello from Italy

Post  Giovanni Pasolini on 23/2/2017, 09:06

Hello from Italy,
May Name is Giovanni 58 years old
I came from Italy
I like play with Assetto corsa and Automobilista
I know EEC Team from Search Google
I run some time online with other Italian groups
Sometime drive on line on Sunday
Sometime I make  skins
I'm interest so make race Endurance not too speed F.1 race (... to understand us)
I have MTB hobby, Sim car simulator and 3D maker.

see you on tracks Thanks.
Giovanni

Last edited by Giovanni Pasolini on 23/2/2017, 23:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sugget to administartor)

Giovanni Pasolini

Back to top Go down

Hello from Italy Empty Re: Hello from Italy

Post  alexmezza on 23/2/2017, 10:40

Hi Giovanni,

Check this thread for a complete presentation... Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Giovanni Pasolini on 23/2/2017, 23:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hi Giovanni,

Check this thread for a complete presentation... Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

make i t above

Giovanni Pasolini

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 23/2/2017, 23:59

Forza Giovanni, welcome Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down