European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Just another face looking for a race I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Just another face looking for a race I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Just another face looking for a race I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Just another face looking for a race I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Just another face looking for a race I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Just another face looking for a race I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Just another face looking for a race I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Just another face looking for a race I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Just another face looking for a race I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

Just another face looking for a race

4 posters

Go down

Just another face looking for a race Empty Just another face looking for a race

Post  Guest 4/2/2017, 23:04

Hi there, been looking around your site and facebookpage for a while, and i've been wondering.

How can i join your GT3 races, i have been looking around on your facebookpage, your forum, anything, but i've yet to find anything clear enough, so im trying this way.

Hi, i'd love to join your GT3 races please

I reckon that i got quite the pedigree in endurance simracing by now, with about 2 seasons of VEC under my belt, a wash of xtremerpm/ISEC races over the last four years, a short spell in REC, and (if i recall correctly) about 12 24 hours races that i've competed in, not including two 24 hour kart races.

anyway, would love to check out your GT3 races,

With kind regards,

Alexander van der Woude

Back to top Go down

Just another face looking for a race Empty Re: Just another face looking for a race

Post  Guest 4/2/2017, 23:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Just another face looking for a race Empty Re: Just another face looking for a race

Post  Guest 5/2/2017, 00:10

Well, here it goes then.

1: What's your real name, age?

My name is Alexander van der Woude, and I'm 22 years old at the moment of writing this

2: From where you are? (Where are you from Wink )

I am from Borne, the Netherlands, currently living in Arnhem, the Netherlands for college.

3: Which Sim games do you play?

You name it, i got it. To be more precise, I play RF2 near religiously, have played RF1 before that, started off with GTR2 and Race07, and a few laps on LFS, next to that I own and use AMS and GSCE as well, next to that i do own AC and PCARS. I've had a spell in Iracing, with a C-license in Road and a D-license in Oval. Also I've been in the in the beta of the (stillborn?) Kartkraft game, and have competed in DIRT leagues too.

TLDR:Basically everyting.

4: How did You know about EEC Team? (If its a friend or from a different site please tell write who it is too)

From teammates within the Magenta Warriors Racing Team and Simtech Motorsport, nearly simultaneously to the minute.

5:Do you ever race online?

yes, for the latter part of the last 6 or 7 years, Am currently competing in my 2nd season of the VIrtual Endurance Championship run by Simracing.club, am the driver for the #24 Nissan Nismo GTR-LM run by MWRT, plus whatever race i can get myself into if my schedule allows it.

6:Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online)

Depends really, Sundays at the evening (GMT+1) is normally a worknight for me (I work in a kitchen), but things tend to change time to time.

7: Do you know something about modding, skinning?

Next to that I know that it takes a fairly long time and a load of effort and patience is needed for mods, rather little.

8: Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods?

Not really i guess, but I am not sure what you exactly mean by this.

9: Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us?

Esentially im here to grab the mod, give it a quick spin for myself to see whats up, and then run it in a few of your races whenever I can, i've seen your screenshots with quite massive grids, which I always love to race with massive amounts of traffic.

10:Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc):

Am currently studying Autmotive Engineering, at the HAN Automotive in Arnhem, currently in my 2nd 1st year (long story), I'm also the Chief of Rear Axle at the HAN Automotive Rally Team (HART), the schools rally team. Next to that, I've been working part-time as a sous-chef in a proffessional kitchen for the better part of 5 years, which came from my hobby, cooking. I have done (as mentioned above) so far 2 24 hour kart races, where my team ran competitive both races. next to that, I've played about 4 ish years of rugby (quite small in the NL sadly, great sport). next to that, helped organize the introduction week for my college this year and found out I love doing that, so am going for a more organisatory/commercial part of the Automotive Engineering course. I've done a load within the simracing world, and basically the only thing i havent done is a Virtual Dakar, which i dont think excists (shame)

TLDR: Autmotive Engineering Student, part of a student run and driven rallyteam, played rugby for about 4 years, worked in a professional kitchen for about 5 years.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/2/2017, 00:12

Welcome mate Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 5/2/2017, 00:25

Don´t forget to add a signature with your real name. Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/2/2017, 00:30

Cheers, forgot about that

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 5/2/2017, 10:59

Hello and welcome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 5/2/2017, 11:58

Welcome to EEC, Alexander... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/2/2017, 13:11

Welcome mate! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 8/2/2017, 20:44

Welcome to EEC!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 23/2/2017, 20:54

Welcome Alexander! Enjoy all there is to offer here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down