Permission for credits of skinusage for AC MOD R8 LMS 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Permission for credits of skinusage for AC MOD R8 LMS 2015

Post  Firefighter0930 on 13/1/2017, 20:54

Hello Guys,
We made the R8 LMS Mod for AC. A conversion of the MDMT Mod with their perission. We took some of the skins out of the forum for the mod cause the MDMT mod and the mod in this Mod has the same mapping ;-) Anyway it would be nic if you could give me the okay and send me your tag to pin them on the credits.
Have Nice weekend.

Firefighter0930

Back to top Go down

Re: Permission for credits of skinusage for AC MOD R8 LMS 2015

Post  JorritVD on 13/1/2017, 21:05

@Firefighter0930 wrote:Hello Guys,
We made the R8 LMS Mod for AC. A conversion of the MDMT Mod with their perission. We took some of the skins out of the forum for the mod cause the MDMT mod and the mod in this Mod has the same mapping ;-) Anyway it would be nic if you could give me the okay and send me your tag to pin them on the credits.
Have Nice weekend.

Depends a bit on where you publish the mod.
If you post it here, than you can ussualy post the mod with the credits of the skinners without needing an ok.

If you post it somewhere else, you should ask permission of every skinner. No permission = no use the skin in the mod.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jorrit van Dasselaar
'14 EEC GT3 Sprint Series - Champion - Grayston Engineering AMR - Team Champion - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
'14 EEC TCC Season 2 - Vice-Champion - J-Tech Motorsport - Team Champion - Vauxhall Vectra
'13/'14 EEC GT Open - 3rd in GTE - SRT Motorsport - SRT Viper GTS-R - (5 of 9 races entered, 4 wins)
'13/'14 EEC WEC - LMP2 - Conquest Racing - Morgan LMP2 Nissan - (3 of 9 races enterd, 2 wins)
'12/'13 EEC GT Masters - Champion - Mamerow Racing - Audi R8 LMS ultra
'12 EEC Megane Trophy - Champion - Tech 1 Racing
JorritVD

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me contacting them?

Post  Firefighter0930 on 13/1/2017, 21:20

MaxnME and ThatAudiFan
The BES PACK and the ADAC GT MASTERS PACK
(I cant write private messages)

Firefighter0930

Back to top Go down

Post  JorritVD on 13/1/2017, 21:33

@Firefighter0930 wrote:MaxnME and ThatAudiFan
The BES PACK  and the ADAC GT MASTERS PACK

One side it is good you want an "OK", on the other side you just come here for the "OK", because it was your first post. Why you not check the forum rules, so than you know you need to write an presentation and add your name in the signature. You can post in the topics to ask if you can get the "OK" to use or not (maybe need to get 10 rep points first to see their topics). Also when you got more autorisations you can start a WIP topic of the conversion here to show the conversion progress, you could than also ask in your own topic you could use skins.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jorrit van Dasselaar
'14 EEC GT3 Sprint Series - Champion - Grayston Engineering AMR - Team Champion - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
'14 EEC TCC Season 2 - Vice-Champion - J-Tech Motorsport - Team Champion - Vauxhall Vectra
'13/'14 EEC GT Open - 3rd in GTE - SRT Motorsport - SRT Viper GTS-R - (5 of 9 races entered, 4 wins)
'13/'14 EEC WEC - LMP2 - Conquest Racing - Morgan LMP2 Nissan - (3 of 9 races enterd, 2 wins)
JorritVD

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 13/1/2017, 21:37

I completely agree with what Jorrit said. I released the 2016 GT Masters pack exclusively on this forum due to those rules here.

Now I saw your conversion on RaceDepartment, and I also saw you already included the skins with it. That was something I was a little less happy about. When it comes to permissions I'm a really simple guy: if it is released on this site just mention my name and it is fine, and if you want to use it on other sites, I'll actually always say yes anyways, but after you just ask me and mention my name.

However, like I said, I'm a simple guy, so you can use my skins, would just be a bit more happy if you would ask for permission first next time before throwing them in a release  Wink

Just take care when giving credits, the base of the #33 and #34 was done by peter.edding, so you should actually name him too.
About MaxnMe's pack, he just did a collection of skins which were around. So you should actually take a look at his topic and the names mentioned there, and ask those people for permission Wink

Best of luck with the mod!

EDIT: Once again I have to agree with Jorrit Very Happy

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefighter0930 on 13/1/2017, 21:42

Thank you very much. Yes i was a bit to fast with the release. i didnt think about that topic to much. My fault. ok first step done. Lets see what will happen
Cheers thumbs

Firefighter0930

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefighter0930 on 13/1/2017, 21:43

@JorritVD wrote:
@Firefighter0930 wrote:MaxnME and ThatAudiFan
The BES PACK  and the ADAC GT MASTERS PACK

One side it is good you want an "OK", on the other side you just come here for the "OK", because it was your first post. Why you not check the forum rules, so than you know you need to write an presentation and add your name in the signature. You can post in the topics to ask if you can get the "OK" to use or not (maybe need to get 10 rep points first to see their topics). Also when you got more autorisations you can start a WIP topic of the conversion here to show the conversion progress, you could than also ask in your own topic you could use skins.
the thing is that the mod is for AC so i dont think it depends in this forum Very Happy

Firefighter0930

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris on 13/1/2017, 21:54

There is my PWC16 #23 M1GT Audi here that you can use. Just have it in the credits that I have painted this car.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pirelli-world-challenge-2016.11765/

Thanks!

Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  JorritVD on 13/1/2017, 22:20

@Firefighter0930 wrote:
the thing is that the mod is for AC so i dont think it depends in this forum Very Happy

Why not depends in this forum? The skinners are here, so ofcourse it should depend on this forum. We also have a AC part in thos forum..

Sorry, but for RD you need permissions for using others stuff. So now you actually not did post that, so remove it for now, because otherwise you could get problems for not doing the permissions well.

Jorrit van Dasselaar
JorritVD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top