[Request] Track conversion from AC to GTR2

Go down

[Request] Track conversion from AC to GTR2

Post  Racingislife580 on 6/12/2016, 00:07

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for someone who can convert a Track from AC to Gtr2. Is it even possible to do that?

Greets
Phil

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phil Petersmeier

Racingislife580

Back to top Go down

Re: [Request] Track conversion from AC to GTR2

Post  racerm on 6/12/2016, 02:38

Yes it is. I can convert them but I have a big problem with the grass textures. I can't get them look right. They keep coming out white not to mention the scaling. Also the tracks need aiws from scratch as well as cam files. I can't convert the original aiws to GTR2 format. If I could get someone to do the aiw's I could do the rest with a little help.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LENNIE MITCHELL
racerm

Back to top Go down

Post  Racingislife580 on 6/12/2016, 07:17

that sounds good. I'm looking for a GTR2 Version of the Bilster Berg Drive Resort for AC.

Phil Petersmeier

Racingislife580

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 6/12/2016, 16:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yes it is. I can convert them but I have a big problem with the grass textures. I can't get them look right. They keep coming out white not to mention the scaling. Also the tracks need aiws from scratch as well as cam files. I can't convert the original aiws to GTR2 format. If I could get someone to do the aiw's I could do the rest with a little help.

So that's the reason why I'm still waiting... Sad

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  O-ZERO_Racing on 6/1/2017, 22:13

I've seen Spa-Francorchamps from AC for rf2, it's not v1 at the moment but 0.91. AIW and grass is ok in this version.

Olivier Maas a.k.a. O-ZERO_Racing
Supports racingsportscars.com
O-ZERO_Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down