Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
ClimaxF1
Hello there!!  I_vote_lcapHello there!!  I_voting_barHello there!!  I_vote_rcap 
Nobody73
kk08
Gonzaga_gtr2
Markano97
repaban
gle
Emyr27
alexmezza
Shinra

Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2600)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello there!!

Go down

Hello there!!  Empty Hello there!!

Post  Guest on 28/8/2012, 03:31

Hi, Im Eliseo Gutierrez from Spain, im 26 and im studying mechanical engineering and one of my hobbies is simracing obviously, i like gts and cover wheel mods mainly and sometimes some proto´s and that´s why i wanna form part of this comunity, HI ALL!!

Back to top Go down

Hello there!!  Empty Re: Hello there!!

Post  bentley speed 8 on 28/8/2012, 08:15

Welcome Eliseo! Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Supun Hewa Dewage
bentley speed 8
bentley speed 8

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 28/8/2012, 09:16

welcome Smile

add ur real name to ur signature Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 28/8/2012, 13:45

Welcome to the forum Eliseo Smile

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 28/8/2012, 18:37

now ive edited it Smile , did i miss something more??

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 31/8/2012, 17:17

bump, name added to signature.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum