Nectaria (2045)

Crimson764 (1418)

Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio

Post  AADrcw on 13/10/2016, 01:52

What's your real name, age?  Cody Waters, 27

From where you are? Cincinnati, Ohio

Which Sim games do you play?  Racing : GTR2, Race 07, GTR Evolution, Rfactor, and Rfactor 2. Flight : DCS World and Falcon BMS. Other: American Truck sim and Euro Truck Sim

How did You know about EEC Team? (If its a friend or from a different site please tell write who it is too) Stumbled across it while looking for a Le Mans mod for GTR2

Do you ever race online? Very rarely, I would love to but I never have the time with my work being very sporadic and the hours always changing.

Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online) I don't have the time every sunday but from time to time when I do get the time I would love to join

Do you know something about modding, skinning? I can't say I know anything about modeling and what not but I do know a fair amount about skinning.

Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods? None at all

Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us? Nope, I've never been a big forum poster but I always like to come back and read up on stuff and occasionally when I have the time I would like to try to jump into a online race.

Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc):  First I'll get my work out of the way, I'm self employed and I have 2 separate businesses (that do overlap quite a bit ) First I'm an automotive photographer, I mainly take set stills for people and companies but also do racing shots from time to time. Second I build and tune GM LS engines, This is a small shop I run with a friend.  I primarily do all the tuning and he does most of the fab work etc. We are pretty specialized in doing swaps into unusual cars, Normally we take on the cars that other shops wouldn't bother with. I'm not really into any sports other then auto racing (IMSA and WEC for me).  I can't say that I have any other hobbies outside of photography, cars, and sims.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cody Waters

AADrcw

http://Codywatersphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio

Post  alexmezza on 13/10/2016, 07:53

Welcome to EEC, Cody... cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 13/10/2016, 08:17

Welcome to EEC Cody Smile

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ie2_RmPq4VUP9x9Z_OF3A

Back to top Go down

Post  AADrcw on 13/10/2016, 17:53

Thank you both!

Cody Waters

AADrcw

Back to top Go down

Post  angeleinma on 13/10/2016, 23:55

Welcome to EEC, Cody. Enjoy drive

Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Post  AADrcw on 14/10/2016, 08:32

Thank you!

Cody Waters

AADrcw

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 on 15/10/2016, 07:28

Welcome!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top