dbr93 (2092)

Nectaria (2054)

Crimson764 (1430)

99pro (1395)

Hello from Norway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from Norway

Post  Martin93 on 12/10/2016, 22:24

What's your real name, age? My name is Martin Larsen and im 22years old.
From where you are? I am from Norway
Which Sim games do you play? Automobilista, Dirt Rally, RaceRoom Racing Experiance, F1 2016(if you want to call it a sim... Razz ) is mainly the games I have been playing lately.
How did You know about EEC Team? (If its a friend or from a different site please tell write who it is too) I got to know this side through RaceDepartment, in the WIP mod thread there about the EEC le mans mod.
Do you ever race online? I am mainly a single player racer, but that is mostly because not found a league that suits me good. But I hope to find a league here in the future, like the Le Mans Series.
Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online) Yeah, should have time most Sundays.
Do you know something about modding, skinning? I have done some mods over the years, but not to much and not much skinning apart from a few skins to myself in dirt rally.
Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods? No, don't think so...
Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us? No
Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc): I am an Carpenter from Norway who has always had big interest in sport and racing. My racing interest started with F1 and some Rally and over the years have gone much towards WEC but also still F1. Racing and football, and some cycling, is my main interests and is something I can spend way to many hours on in the week... My hobbies are video games, friends and some fishing(when you are from a island in Norway then you have to start with fishing right?...)

Last edited by Martin93 on 13/10/2016, 00:22; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Martin Larsen

Martin93

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Norway

Post  GT Fan 8899 on 12/10/2016, 23:29

Hello Martin. I warmly welcome you to EEC. Smile

Please add a signature with your name if you haven´t done that already.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou aka Erwin Costa Schaschlik
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 12/10/2016, 23:33

Martin is on the place !!!

Welcome here... cheers

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 on 15/10/2016, 07:29

Welcome to EEC Martin!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 17/10/2016, 20:55

Welcome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top