AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Scorpyo on 9/10/2016, 09:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Great! Got it now cheers  Hvala ti Marijo cheers

Nema na čemu. Vidim ti si porijeklom iz ovih krajeva?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 9/10/2016, 21:20

lol Wink can't read and understand lots of Croatian. Just still remember a few words of several countries back from school Wink
I presume the first sentence would be "no problem" or "you're welcome". The rest I think is you're probably asking if I'm Croatian or if I speak the language? Wink nah I'm not but I do speak 3 languages jocolor

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ie2_RmPq4VUP9x9Z_OF3A

Back to top Go down

Post  marki77 on 9/10/2016, 21:57

Thanks for sharing your work, hurricane, mclaren 650s, nissan ... you plan to convert the audi r8 Asseto?

Carlos Zena
marki77

Back to top Go down

Post  marki77 on 9/10/2016, 21:57

Thanks for sharing your work, hurricane, mclaren 650s, nissan ... you plan to convert the audi r8 Asseto?

Carlos Zena
marki77

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 10/10/2016, 07:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:lol Wink can't read and understand lots of Croatian. Just still remember a few words of several countries back from school Wink
I presume the first sentence would be "no problem" or "you're welcome". The rest I think is you're probably asking if I'm Croatian or if I speak the language? Wink nah I'm not but I do speak 3 languages jocolor

You got it right. ;o)

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 12/10/2016, 02:17

I guess my memory of words isn't bad afterall geek jocolor

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ie2_RmPq4VUP9x9Z_OF3A

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarF on 12/10/2016, 08:21

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH" to the whole team for your outstanding work! thumbs cheers

Oscar Eaff
OscarF

Back to top Go down

Post  ganggazzz on 19/10/2016, 15:50

Fantastic Shocked
ganggazzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Giorgio Armanto on 22/10/2016, 14:38

thank you! cheers
Giorgio Armanto

Back to top Go down

Post  HypoToad on 25/8/2017, 06:31

Great car, thanks so much!
HypoToad

Back to top Go down

Post  HypoToad on 5/9/2017, 05:32

Absolutely love this car, and I couldn't help myself when I found the "BMW Gear Whine v1_0 by jandri" mod, so I renamed his files, he gives permission as long as you mention there his files.

I also lowered the volume a bit using Audacity.

Now I have the Nismo GT3 with gear whine in the background, the sound is intoxicating to say the least.

Credits to:
Scorpyo and friends
jandri

Preview:

Download Link:

Last edited by HypoToad on 5/9/2017, 09:57; edited 1 time in total
HypoToad

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 5/9/2017, 08:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Absolutely love this car, and I couldn't help myself when I found the "BMW Gear Whine v1_0 by jandri" mod, so I renamed his files, he gives permission as long as you mention there his files. I also lowered the volume a bit using Audacity.

Now I have the Nismo GT3 with gear whine in the background, the sound is intoxicating to say the least.

Credits to:
Scorpyo and friends
jandri

Khm... you forgot to add the link...

Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban on 25/9/2017, 12:33

Very nice car thank for the good job tongue
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Albar Rizqi on 8/11/2017, 10:25

hi where to put the file extract file? and where to put the paintpack file nissan gtr GT3? sorry i got the first time download mod
Albar Rizqi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 8/11/2017, 10:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:hi where to put the file extract file? and where to put the paintpack file nissan gtr GT3? sorry i got the first time download mod

README file...

Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Albar Rizqi on 8/11/2017, 11:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:hi where to put the file extract file? and where to put the paintpack file nissan gtr GT3? sorry i got the first time download mod

README file...
oh sorry I do not understand what you mean, can you give me an explanation? thank you Very Happy
Albar Rizqi

Back to top Go down

Post  gle on 8/11/2017, 12:16

Please read the section" INSTALATION "in the first post of this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (CLICK)

________
Greetings

Gerald  Lechner   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  (...need one cup of coffee more!)
gle

http://n.a.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top