dbr93 (2234)

Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1615)

AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Scorpyo on 9/10/2016, 09:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Great! Got it now cheers  Hvala ti Marijo cheers

Nema na čemu. Vidim ti si porijeklom iz ovih krajeva?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 9/10/2016, 21:20

lol Wink can't read and understand lots of Croatian. Just still remember a few words of several countries back from school Wink
I presume the first sentence would be "no problem" or "you're welcome". The rest I think is you're probably asking if I'm Croatian or if I speak the language? Wink nah I'm not but I do speak 3 languages jocolor

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  marki77 on 9/10/2016, 21:57

Thanks for sharing your work, hurricane, mclaren 650s, nissan ... you plan to convert the audi r8 Asseto?

Carlos Zena
marki77

Back to top Go down

Post  marki77 on 9/10/2016, 21:57

Thanks for sharing your work, hurricane, mclaren 650s, nissan ... you plan to convert the audi r8 Asseto?

Carlos Zena
marki77

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 10/10/2016, 07:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:lol Wink can't read and understand lots of Croatian. Just still remember a few words of several countries back from school Wink
I presume the first sentence would be "no problem" or "you're welcome". The rest I think is you're probably asking if I'm Croatian or if I speak the language? Wink nah I'm not but I do speak 3 languages jocolor

You got it right. ;o)

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 12/10/2016, 02:17

I guess my memory of words isn't bad afterall geek jocolor

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarF on 12/10/2016, 08:21

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH" to the whole team for your outstanding work! thumbs cheers

Oscar Eaff
OscarF

Back to top Go down

Post  ganggazzz on 19/10/2016, 15:50

Fantastic Shocked
ganggazzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Giorgio Armanto on 22/10/2016, 14:38

thank you! cheers
Giorgio Armanto

Back to top Go down

Post  HypoToad on 25/8/2017, 06:31

Great car, thanks so much!
HypoToad

Back to top Go down

Post  HypoToad on 5/9/2017, 05:32

Absolutely love this car, and I couldn't help myself when I found the "BMW Gear Whine v1_0 by jandri" mod, so I renamed his files, he gives permission as long as you mention there his files.

I also lowered the volume a bit using Audacity.

Now I have the Nismo GT3 with gear whine in the background, the sound is intoxicating to say the least.

Credits to:
Scorpyo and friends
jandri

Preview:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download Link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by HypoToad on 5/9/2017, 09:57; edited 1 time in total
HypoToad

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 5/9/2017, 08:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Absolutely love this car, and I couldn't help myself when I found the "BMW Gear Whine v1_0 by jandri" mod, so I renamed his files, he gives permission as long as you mention there his files. I also lowered the volume a bit using Audacity.

Now I have the Nismo GT3 with gear whine in the background, the sound is intoxicating to say the least.

Credits to:
Scorpyo and friends
jandri

Khm... you forgot to add the link...

Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban on 25/9/2017, 12:33

Very nice car thank for the good job tongue
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Albar Rizqi on 8/11/2017, 10:25

hi where to put the file extract file? and where to put the paintpack file nissan gtr GT3? sorry i got the first time download mod
Albar Rizqi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 8/11/2017, 10:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:hi where to put the file extract file? and where to put the paintpack file nissan gtr GT3? sorry i got the first time download mod

README file...

Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Albar Rizqi on 8/11/2017, 11:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:hi where to put the file extract file? and where to put the paintpack file nissan gtr GT3? sorry i got the first time download mod

README file...
oh sorry I do not understand what you mean, can you give me an explanation? thank you Very Happy
Albar Rizqi

Back to top Go down

Post  gle on 8/11/2017, 12:16

Please read the section" INSTALATION "in the first post of this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (CLICK)

________
Greetings

Gerald  Lechner   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  (...need one cup of coffee more!)
gle

http://n.a.

Back to top Go down

Re: AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo & friends

Post  heyes57 on 13/3/2018, 21:10

Thanx for this great mod guys. Been a long-time fan of your work. I have, however, noticed something a little odd when I'm following or watching a replay with one of your GT-Rs in shot........an EXTRA pair of side mirrors on top of the regular ones appears......4 rear-view mirrors. Anyone else noticed this?

Cheers & Beers
heyes57

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 14/3/2018, 09:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanx for this great mod guys. Been a long-time fan of your work. I have, however, noticed something a little odd when I'm following or watching a replay with one of your GT-Rs in shot........an EXTRA pair of side mirrors on top of the regular ones appears......4 rear-view mirrors. Anyone else noticed this?

Cheers & Beers

Search for AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends, this one is hugely updated in that mod...

Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2