alexmezza (2176)

dbr93 (2070)

Nectaria (2043)

Crimson764 (1418)

Hello for all \o/

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello for all o/

Post  Zenit on 19/8/2012, 21:00

Hi, my name is Alexandr Ilyin, i'm from deep central Russia Rolling Eyes I'm registred everywhere, where i can find GTR2-community ^^ You may know me by nickname Zoxx (NoGrip, GT-IMT).
Sorry for some people but i'm interested football (my nick is name of russian FC) lol! But not only football is my favorite game, it's many others - biathlon, basketball, hockey, athletics, swimming, table tennis, volleyball, crosscountry ski, bobsleigh, skeleton and many other. But most favorite sport for me - autosport [rather automotosport, because i love bikes race too]. In all its forms))) But most favorite for me is F1, endurance race (WEC, BES, FIA GT1, etc), Indycar, many junior formulas (GP2, WSR, AutoGP, F2, F3, GP3, etc), rally like Dakar, touring (world, british, swedish, russian), Aussie V8, MotoGP.
I'm love to play in ping-pong, basketball, jogging, and of course, simracing (5 years offline, 0.5 years - online [at fr-gtr.ru and autosim.ru]).
On current moment i'm out-of-work Mad
In GTR2-craft i'm intresting about improvement of AI (by *.rcd, *.plr, *.hdc files, some AIW editing [with JImola], etc.) study
I came here in search of a peaceful communication. Recently many holywars at GTR2-community (especially at F1Classic & GT-IMT) Suspect .
I will not lie, the current configuration of my PC is unlikely to let me to participate in online race at this site. But some day i do it Twisted Evil

With respect for all, Zenit aka Zoxx \o/
Zenit

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello for all \o/

Post  PATR10T on 19/8/2012, 21:35

hehe i love ur avatar and everytime i see it on umd i must laugh Very Happy

add ur name on ur signature and i can give u full access Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 19/8/2012, 22:14

Hello Alexandr, welcome to the forum Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf on 19/8/2012, 22:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:hehe i love ur avatar and everytime i see it on umd i must laugh Very Happy

True.

It should win the "Overall Best Avatar of the Racing Forums Award" Laughing

Welcome here Alexandr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 19/8/2012, 22:26

welcome!!! cheers

Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ikszde on 19/8/2012, 22:56

welcome here around Smile

i'm sure you will find a great community here at EEC, it's quite a friendly place Smile
about online racing...sometimes we are racing with the BPR mod which isn't a really pc-eating mod, maybe you should try that with lower graphics Smile (the next round will be somewhen in September, i will organize it)

please update your signature, add there your full name, so we can give you a full access to the ste Smile

Mile András
ikszde

Back to top Go down

Post  panzerjager on 19/8/2012, 23:14

Hey Alexandr, welcome here!

Yea of we know about Zenit, some of us likes football here Very Happy And agree with Daniel, I also start to laugh when I see your avatar at UMD:D

Adrian Makai
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
panzerjager

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenit on 20/8/2012, 10:17

One-two, one-two, signature checking Laughing

Alexandr Ilyin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Zenit

Back to top Go down

Post  bentley speed 8 on 20/8/2012, 12:17

Welcome Alexandr!

Supun Hewa Dewage
bentley speed 8

Back to top Go down

Post  panzerjager on 20/8/2012, 20:49

Checked Alexandr Smile Aaand its good Razz

Adrian Makai
panzerjager

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenit on 15/6/2015, 11:22

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away i played a full championships and 12hours races with AI, racing online, editing some misc gtr2 files... I was part of two russian sim-race community, autosim.ru and fr-gtr.ru. But after closing and rebuilding of Autosim and fading of Fr-gtr I lost interest in online races and gtr2 at all. Only tests of some new mod stuff for Gtr2, and some new sensation with RFactor (especially with openwheel mods). Times change. Now i want to some play in private with new WEC stuff, which are located in private section of this forum, i think. And I read old "new rules" closely, especially point 2. I'm copypaste some answers from my first post.

What's your real name, age?
Alexandr Ilyin, 26

From where you are?
Tambov, Russia

Which Sim games do you play?
With some friends i played pCARS, GSC, Asseto Corsa, rFactor2. But for private use only gtr2 and rfactor, because they are time-tested, and because my PC bsod

How did You know about EEC Team?
From PATR10T at many GTR2 forums

Do you ever race online?
Yes, autosim.ru, fr-gtr.ru, i-src.ru

Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online)
No

Do you know something about modding, skinning?
In GTR2-craft i'm intresting about improvement of AI (by *.rcd, *.plr, *.hdc files, some AIW editing [with JImola], etc.) Some skin editing for private use and online championships

Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods?
No

Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us?
Grab (download) yes, but not leave. I'm always interested in new mod stuff for GTR2 (and rFactor), because it's native game for me.

Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc):
Sorry for some people but i'm interested football (my nick is name of russian FC) lol! But not only football is my favorite game, it's many others - biathlon, basketball, hockey, athletics, swimming, table tennis, volleyball, crosscountry ski, bobsleigh, skeleton and many other. But most favorite sport for me - autosport [rather automotosport, because i love bikes race too]. In all its forms))) But most favorite for me is F1, endurance race (WEC, BES, BSS, ELMS etc), Indycar, many junior formulas (GP2, WSR, AutoGP, F3, F4, GP3, etc), rally like Dakar, touring (world, british, russian), Aussie V8, MotoGP.
I'm love to play in ping-pong, basketball, cycling, jogging, and of course, simracing (7 years offline, 2 years - online [at fr-gtr.ru and autosim.ru]).

Okay, respect for all. cheers

Last edited by Zenit on 16/6/2015, 08:48; edited 1 time in total

Alexandr Ilyin

Zenit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 on 16/6/2015, 04:50

Welcome to EEC!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 16/6/2015, 04:53

Hi Alexandr Smile Welcome here.

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 18/6/2015, 06:15

Hi Alexandr and welcome to EEC... cheers

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum