RUN TIME ERROR CRASH

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RUN TIME ERROR CRASH

Post  Durge Driven on 16/12/2016, 11:44

I apologize that screenshot is actually GTR2 Historics with 100 cars not GTL

I did alot of realtime HWINFO screens for a big thread on GTR/GTL performance years ago

That is why video ram reads only 1GB , I had a  AMD Phenom 940  + GTX460 back then

anyways it was one old shot I kept as a example of using Riva/HWINFO  realtime but I mistakenly put it in GTL screens opps  ......it must be GTR2 as the file is labelled so.

soz.

Last edited by Durge Driven on 16/12/2016, 11:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GT2 to GTR2)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Peter Krahe - Sydney, AUSTRALIA
DurgeDriven "DD"
Durge Driven

Back to top Go down

Post  Audidriver on 16/12/2016, 11:47

Ok I will try it. But the problem is the PC had no issues with GTR2. GPU runs with 75-80%, CPU (With more activate CPU´s at Tasktmanager) uses 3 core´s (one works with ca. 80% and the two other maybe with 20-30%) I had between 80-150 fps onboard at heavy tracks like Spa 2013, EEC NS or Daytona.
At default standard GTR2 Tracks I had 180-500 fps and more. So the computer itself don´t must work hard for GTR2.

The main Problem must be GTR2 itself. Old 32Bit Game, ctd when it uses more then 3.2 GB Ram. i think when GTR2 would be a 64Bit Game we could drive with 200 cars and get no RAM issues

P.s I testet Daytona with over 60 stock GTR2 cars, and had no Problem, because Ram uses only 2,6 GB. With the 40 overall cars from Grid-Mod, AC, Shift and Pcars the RAM explodes to 3,7 GB. With all the newer cars I still had very good FPS etc but get a random Runtime Error. Sometime when skip to next season, sometime when loading a Setup or sometimes when I go to timetable.

I tried and tested so much but can´t find any solution. I mean I can still race with it, but I must save for every move at Pitmenu. I can run 24H Race without a CTD, but when race is over and I press END (for going to Pit) it make boooooom and I get the CTD Runtime Error. Its crazy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marc Arens [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No Online Races but ca. 140.000km offline Racing since 2006
Audidriver

Back to top Go down

Post  Durge Driven on 16/12/2016, 12:09

All I say is test  with a  Fresh full HQ Collection GTR2

Then  try  any "stock" GTR2 mod that has 100 skins
SGT + all passive's skins   or WSGT,    PnG,  

If you can boot either of those max detail at 4K  and drive a race you got one stable PC for mine and you do something you can't do in any other sim I know.  

Well you can run 100 cars in a few sims...AC and rFactor I can think off-hand  but how do they run.  

For me rFactor with even 100 default cars is horrendous consistency  and AC I would not even contemplate such a thing with a GTX970  Smile

GTR2 at 4K  res pushes cockpits and scenery in old content  to new levels.
Not saying it makes up for hi  polys ( which i don't pretend to understand either  p  )  
But when you concentrating racing especially in  rain and night are you going to notice it ?

Just out of interest.

What would be the biggest grid EEC runs online and what polys would those cars you mentioned be opposed to say EEC GT3 cars .

P.S.

Also what bearing do SWEETFX  and  Shader Packs have on memory usage if any.

Last edited by Durge Driven on 16/12/2016, 12:15; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : P.S.)

DurgeDriven "DD"
Durge Driven

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 16/12/2016, 12:21

That's why offline racers (at least the ones using modern cars) should have gone to rF2 already, being able to resume any race at any moment you wish with the replay, the superior AI and 64bit seems like good reasons. Physics should work easily without any modification, just use the placeholder tires they offer

Last edited by Kalinin on 16/12/2016, 12:59; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Durge Driven on 16/12/2016, 12:49

OT

AC modellling + pCars  environment +  ISI engine +  GT3 would do me very nicely thanks      Twisted Evil

Throw in a DLC of Isle of Man while you at it   lol

DurgeDriven "DD"
Durge Driven

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on 19/12/2016, 19:53

gtracer123 wrote:when I loaded Le Mans track with all modded cars I got a CTD after clicking on setup or drive, etc... I tried again but did not click anything after loading completed and just waited 30+ seconds or at least 1 minute and few seconds then clicked any icon and did not get CTD, I was also able to finish a 3 hour race straight. So maybe that can help a little bit. After loading summary or anything else you're doing, give a few seconds for the game to load completely, it might still be processing even after maybe pressing esc, loading a race, pits icons, etc... I still apply that technic on every race with many cars even the default ones. I cannot say it's a solution but in my case it looks like it helps.

I've noticed something else, the newer the mod and skins are, the more memory it will use.
I have tried a 24H LM race with Le Mans Revived Edition track and 102 cars of GRID and GRID GT and 2 SCC prototype cars. The prototypes cars were mix from 2005 to 2011 and GT cars were mix from 2009 to 2016. But when I did the same race with GRID prototypes cars of 2012+ I got runtime error or GTR2 has stopped working (can't remember which one but is probably the same thing) when loading to start race. I had to cut down some cars to 90.

When people tell you they never get a CTD, what mods & skins and track are they running?

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ie2_RmPq4VUP9x9Z_OF3A

Back to top Go down

Post  Durge Driven on 20/12/2016, 00:31

Exactly,  baselines should be established with a specific stock mod say Like Reborn it has 100 skins.

Other PnG, Blancpain NAGP,  WSGT, SGT  I run all those and more w/100 cars

But that does not mean everyone will.

I will bet anyone If everyone tested with these you would find some glaring differences Wink

Then you have hardware, settings, drivers  variations ,    1080p  vs  Triples  etc etc

PnG maxxed out 100 cars is fun   ( GTX570 - 60fps limit)

Last edited by Durge Driven on 20/12/2016, 00:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GTX460 to GTX570)

DurgeDriven "DD"
Durge Driven

Back to top Go down

Post  Durge Driven on 8/1/2017, 03:31

Here is very basic  HWINFO setup I mentioned in first post
With this you can keep a check on memory and usages and note changes for skins, grid numbers,  or HQ mods
All GPU usages, loads and memory
Read /write for SSD/HDD

Better one

DurgeDriven "DD"
Durge Driven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top