European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK

+2
oldspalover1963
GT Fan 8899
6 posters

Go down

Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK Empty Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK

Post  Guest 21/8/2016, 21:46

Hello all

What's your real name, age?   My name is Paul Fenwick and i am 40 years old
From where you are?   I am from Scarborough in the UK
Which Sim games do you play?    I play AMS, RF2, Raceroom and AC
How did You know about EEC Team? (If its a friend or from a different site please tell write who it is too)    i found out about you guys from FB in the suggested pages based on other pages i have like
Do you ever race online?    every day if i can be it with the guys at RD or on public servers.
Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online)    i work shifts so i am not guaranteed to have time off on sunday but generally i tend not to be working sunday evenings
Do you know something about modding, skinning?    nope, nothing at all. i know how to install and use them and thats it lol !!!
Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods?     not entirely sure what the questions means. i am interested in racing with your quality mod online on AMS and it seems joining you guys is how to do it...so here i am !!
Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us?   nope !!
Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc):     i work in retail hence the different shift patterns. this means i have not been able to commit to proper league racing as yet. my hobbies are sim racing, cycling , gym and music....it used to be fell walking but my dodgy foot leaves me in pain if i walk long distances these days :-(   i also am a avid Hull City fan but i am in self imposed exile from the KC Stadium till our owners sell up and leave !! #AllamOut

Like i mentioned i have come here to race this mod online....i wont pretend i'm the best...i'm not !!! i am normally near the back but i race clean and  i want to get better !!

Regards

Paul Fenwick

Last edited by kamackeris on 21/8/2016, 22:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK Empty Re: Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK

Post  GT Fan 8899 21/8/2016, 22:01

Hello Paul and welcome to EEC ! Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK Empty Re: Greeting from sunny Scarborough, UK

Post  oldspalover1963 22/8/2016, 08:50

Welcome Paul and congrat with your presentation . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dirk Hofman  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
oldspalover1963
oldspalover1963

Location : Belgium,the country with the best racecircuit on earth.

http://oldspaloverspaintingforgtr2andgtl.blogspot.be/

Back to top Go down

Post  mattwal1996 22/8/2016, 14:48

Welcome to EEC Smile

Matthew Walther; Bathurst Australia
3rd - 2016 Le Mans Series - GT Am - Reiter Engineering Gallardo LP600 FL2
5th - 2016 ADAC GT Masters - Trophy - #22 Prosperia UHC Audi R8 LMS Ultra
8th - 2016/17 EEC GT Series - GT Am - #61 Commonwealth Autosports Audi R8 LMS
10th - 2016/17 EEC LMS Series - GTE - #61 Commonwealth Autosports Ferrari 488 GTE
5th - 2017 EEC GT America - Silver - #61 Commonwealth by VANDAS Engineering Nissan GTR GT3
4th - 2017 EEC International Endurance Cup - GT - #66 Commonwealth by VANDAs Engineering Nissan GTR GT3 #Mintzilla

We race for fun and to make friendships, winning is not everything
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mattwal1996
mattwal1996

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 23/8/2016, 09:47

Hi Paul and welcome here... cheers

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 23/8/2016, 22:36

Welcome here Smile

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/8/2016, 14:05

Guys give point....

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 25/8/2016, 03:51

Welcome!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down