Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
ClimaxF1
Greetings from the UK I_vote_lcapGreetings from the UK I_voting_barGreetings from the UK I_vote_rcap 
Nobody73
Greetings from the UK I_vote_lcapGreetings from the UK I_voting_barGreetings from the UK I_vote_rcap 
kk08
Gonzaga_gtr2
Markano97
repaban
gle
Emyr27
alexmezza
Shinra

Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2600)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Greetings from the UK

Go down

Greetings from the UK Empty Greetings from the UK

Post  RWB 3vil on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:44 am

Hey Im Scott. Im part of the Red White & Blue race club. We jhave recently started using your public EEC GT3 mod for AMS and were loving it.

Thought it would be great to join here to find out more about any mods you may be doing for AMS to open up more possibilities for different league events for our club, which is a nice way of saying that we l;ove your mod and hope to be able to use more/different ones you offer here.

I dont see a dedicated AMS section, so I assume that I have to wait for admin approval to see other forums, or are you mainly on other sims currently and are modding for those? - EDIT I can see other sub sections now and see AMS section. Excitement intensifies Smile

Any ways, we are really enjoying the EEC GT3 public mod we found from your facebook page ,especially the audio from some of the cars is heavenly using headphones.

Regards
Scott Tanner, RWB Racing

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scott Tanner from the UK, part of the Red White & Blue racing club.

We are very keen to use your EEC mods for our AMS race leagues (currently enjoying your public GT3 version available from your facebook page, and loving it)

RWB 3vil

http://www.rwb-racing.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the UK Empty Re: Greetings from the UK

Post  Kalinin on Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:08 am

Welcome here Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  RS fordy on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:06 am

alright fella and welcome

Darran Forde       [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RS fordy
RS fordy

Back to top Go down

Post  LudwigAudi on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:01 am

Welcome, Scott !

thumbs for your presentation. I have given you the +1 for it ! The other members of your club are of course also very welcome.

Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:15 am

guys give points... Rolling Eyes

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:31 am

Welcome to EEC.Scott... cheers

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:32 am

Welcome to the community Scott!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  oldspalover1963 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:47 am

Welcome Scott . Great presentation congrat. Have fun here. cheers cheers

Dirk Hofman  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
oldspalover1963
oldspalover1963

Location : Belgium,the country with the best racecircuit on earth.

http://oldspaloverspaintingforgtr2andgtl.blogspot.be/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum