European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 29/7/2016, 18:25

next skin a  man who would become a true legend of the STCC in S2000 era and I think he holds the al time record of most STCC race wins ,   Richard Göransson Very Happy

any idea on the logos on the bumepr and the one above front wheel ?   the ones at the bottom think it's not even worth bothering from this view

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder uploaden

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 30/7/2016, 13:38

Together with intelpower's #29 vectra all the opels from the 1998 STCC are finished.Up next is the honda.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 30/7/2016, 14:50

I need help.Can anyone recognize the logo on the hood of the honda?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 30/7/2016, 15:11

Those Opels! Fantastic! Thank you guys so much for bringing super touring era STCC back to life. Great childhood memories for me. Went the pack drove past me at Gelleråsen back in the day I went nuts! The first time I really appreciated the noise racing cars made. And at Gelleråsen you could stand literally 3 meters from the track!

No other photos of the Honda? Let me check my magazines for you...brb
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 30/7/2016, 15:38

Sorry, couldn't find any clear shots of the Honda in my old mags. Guess you have this already:

These two may be of interest:

Erntson walks away from his wrecked 850:

This is interesting! Saab 900 that was entered in 1998 but never raced. Only Super Touring spec Saab there ever was!

Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 30/7/2016, 16:29

It would have been nice if the Saab actually raced.I've finished the audis and now moving on to the volvos.Not sure whether i'll do the black 850 as it only ran for one round crashing in the first race and retiring.These polaris racing cars will be tough when i get to them.Well the honda will not have a bonnet logo.No worries though Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 30/7/2016, 18:25

Yup, bummer. I love Saabs. The S2000 93 never started a race either.
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 30/7/2016, 20:29

Cheeveer you have more reference material of the works FORD ? specially side and rear

and any idea what the FF logo on the front bumper is?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 31/7/2016, 00:19

Well enough skinning for today.Here are some more entries.Credit for the mondeo goes to intelpower.More to follow soon: Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 31/7/2016, 11:55

intelpower wrote:Cheeveer you have more reference material of the works FORD ?   specially side and rear

and any idea what the FF logo on the front bumper is?

Not really. Söderberg's rear can be seen here:

and I guess you have this:

can't help with the FF

Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 31/7/2016, 16:35

STW Nurburgring GP complete! Next up - Hockenheim!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 31/7/2016, 18:18

GTP_furinkazen wrote:STW Nurburgring GP complete! Next up - Hockenheim!

the long Hockenheim was used only in 1997 , 1998 the short one, 1999 the short one

regarding STCC anyone know the red logo on the bumper ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 31/7/2016, 18:30

Looks like it says Yes Question Should be easy to make.I have finished the bakajev,polaris and works bmws

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 31/7/2016, 18:52

if you want to finished off tonight, you can have no 22 BMW too

that and the orange one are the only ones left which can be done and STCC 1998 is OVER Very Happy

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 31/7/2016, 19:35

I'll do it then.It will have many missing logos but nevermind.Let's do this Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 31/7/2016, 21:44

More entries from 1998.Credit for the mondeos goes to intelpower.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 31/7/2016, 21:59

regarding no 22

above rear wheels is another OKI logo  , under Ikegami could it be another MOBIL 1  ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder hochladen kostenlos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]kostenlos bilder hochladen

and for no 21 could it be ARIHA ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bild hochladen

behind front wheels looks like BBS ? and black mirrors here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]gratis bilder hochladen

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 31/7/2016, 22:05

Hmm i couldn't see those logos clearly for the #22 car.Thanks for the shots.Adding the logos now.For the #21 car i'm not sure.I'll look for an ariha logo or else i'll make it.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 31/7/2016, 22:07

footage at 4.08 if you want to try yourself perhaps it'a ARFIRA

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 31/7/2016, 22:47

Looks like it says artiha instead or ariha.I'll wait a bit incase someone knows this logo.I've updated the #22 car.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/8/2016, 15:15

for the #16 Honda don't know if anyone got the game "STCC (1)", but there's a Honda in it with that missing hood logo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 1/8/2016, 16:54

You're right.Silly me it was there all the time and i even checked the 1999 skin.Ah well adding it now.For the Bakajev bmw i'll add the missing logo.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 1/8/2016, 17:20

Turns out that for 1996  the entries #7 and #21 were not bmw m3s. They were supertouring 318is.The #21 is exactly the same as georg bakajev's car and the #7 was black with green graphics and black wheels.Also the #7 car was apparently driven by Anders Svensson(in st reg it shows him as #9).Adding those to the grid now.The end grid for 1996 will be 10 cars afterall.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 1/8/2016, 17:47

footage also says he was no 9 in a yellow M3
see 2.22

no 7 was clearly an M3 !!!

see 0.53

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 1/8/2016, 17:57

Weird.Anyways i have added the two cars to the grid.Here they can be seen although the photos are very small:

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next