European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  RemusRacing 27/7/2016, 17:45

simspeed_racing wrote:This track was released a couple of days ago   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] only realised when reading the description that it was Savannah International Raceway  - a track the NATCC visited.

Great find thumbs is my NATCC 97 cars being redone for the newer mod version? I've been away from this for some time and I'm trying to catch up on everything new

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
David Williams
RemusRacing
RemusRacing

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  baika 27/7/2016, 19:24

simspeed_racing wrote:This track was released a couple of days ago   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] only realised when reading the description that it was Savannah International Raceway  - a track the NATCC visited.

I'm sorry Simon, but it's a completely different track:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NATCC was raced in the Savannah Harbor track:

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 28/7/2016, 00:01

The flag has been dropped on the 1997 STCC.Unfortunately i can't post a picture as the game likes to change the skins with random ones on the replays. Mad Starting on the 1998 season tommorow. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 28/7/2016, 00:16

any idea what the logo above NESTE is ?

and the FUTURA  one , anyone has it ?  could make it from scratch but would take longer

left of the number plate could it be COCA COLA  ?   above front wheels looks SWEDFORM ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 28/7/2016, 06:21

Ah ok I didn't realise they were different tracks.

NATCC 1997 has been made and will be released - possibly along with 1996 when that is done.

I have a futura logo somewhere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 28/7/2016, 17:34

good since skin is nearly done

[url=https://postimg.org/image/404p8axdt/][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

for NATCC 97 if Remus doesn't have objections the "pontiac" should go ?! as wrong 3d Model and the real physics means it wasn't a real super tourer anyway

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 28/7/2016, 20:08

any idea on the big logo on the orange BMW

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder kostenlos hochladen

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 28/7/2016, 22:12

Regarding the FFSA.I'm putting it on hold right now in case the facebook page that Nebehr told me about uploads more photos that will be used to make the skins even more accurate.The series that i will do after we finish the STCC with intelpower is the swiss series.The grids are small and the numbers are a nightmare.Beware there will be fictional numbers if necessary.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 28/7/2016, 22:51

my next skin  this Mondeo

on the mirror is it NEW or NEH ?  and any logos on the rear door recognizable ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 28/7/2016, 23:00

intelpower wrote:my next skin  this Mondeo

NEH

on the rear door I can see Sony (top) and Recaro (bottom) of the nearest logos.
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 28/7/2016, 23:25

Cheeveer can you explain me something

1)  as far as I understand red number means privateer right ?       how come the Audis and this Mondeo had red numbers but were not in the Synsam Cup  ???  did they  had some works backing ???   cos AFAIK works entries had black numbers

and how you think should they be listed  as Works or privateers  in GTR2 ?

2) why did some of this 98  have this odd   cirles near driver names , 1 or 2 usually ?were they some strike penalties or something like that ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 28/7/2016, 23:28

Jtcc 1996 Nissan Primera Camino

New Front Bumper and New Rear Lights

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 28/7/2016, 23:32

Awesome work dbstreet Very Happy

and really love this "art" skins the japanese use Cool

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 28/7/2016, 23:40

Yes they are good but a nightmare for skinners.Great work dbstreet!!! Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 28/7/2016, 23:42

Cheeveer wrote:

NEH

on the rear door I can see Sony (top) and Recaro (bottom) of the nearest logos.

In the lower rear side of the door there is a ford logo and it says something.Its probably a Ford Service type of logo.The logo on the mirror is nek.I have made it for the vectra i'll pm it tommorow along with the back up ab logo Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 28/7/2016, 23:55

I think better the BACK UP AB logo you put it yourself  so it's the exact same size and positioning like on the 97 cars,   this looks to be actually the same chassis as no 7 from 97

logos look exactly same

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 29/7/2016, 00:07

Great stuff guys, really can't thank you all cheers

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 29/7/2016, 06:33

on the mirror is it NEW or NEH ?

It's NEH (for NEH Magazine).

Official website : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and old logo :

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 29/7/2016, 09:26

Markano97 wrote:Regarding the FFSA.I'm putting it on hold right now in case the facebook page that Nebehr told me about uploads more photos that will be used to make the skins even more accurate.The series that i will do after we finish the STCC with intelpower is the swiss series.The grids are small and the numbers are a nightmare.Beware there will be fictional numbers if necessary.

from what I have seen so far I wouldn't hold my breath. majority of ST photos added recently are available elsewhere on the web, so I don't think there are many of them coming in the foreseeable future. my suggestion is, release what you've got and then update if and when there is anything to add and you still have the will to.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 29/7/2016, 11:34

intelpower wrote:Cheeveer can you explain me something

1)  as far as I understand red number means privateer right ?       how come the Audis and this Mondeo had red numbers but were not in the Synsam Cup  ???  did they  had some works backing ???   cos AFAIK works entries had black numbers

and how you think should they be listed  as Works or privateers  in GTR2 ?

2) why did some of this 98  have this odd   cirles near driver names , 1 or 2 usually ?were they some strike penalties or something like that ?

IIRC: Officially, 4WD wasn't allowed in the main STCC class. Unoffically, they weren't scored in Synsam Cup, because they had "works" (Swedish Audi dealers) backing. So the Kristoffersson Motorsport/Audi Team Sweden team ran for the main championship when they should have been ineligible. But it was a serious effort, so it was good for STCC for allowing them to race. It was the 1996 BTCC championship winning cars after all. Practically, they ran in the main STCC class, they are never featured in any Synsam Cup/privateers result.

What Mondeo do you mean? Anders Söderberg? He ran in Stig Blomqvist's Ford team in 1998, but may have run an older car which would have been eligible in Synsam Cup. Only year old cars were eligible in the privateer's cups. In the 1998 season preview magazine I have he is listed as a works driver, but I think the team gave his new car to Mattias Ekström ASAP, which would have demoted him to a Synsam Cup spec car.

Those "odd circles" are just success weight stickers.
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 29/7/2016, 11:58

yes I mean no 38 i am doing , he was not in SYNSEM Cup, no banner and on the entry list in not feautured either but still had red numbers, so same situation as the Audis

here it's WIP,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]gratis bilder hochladen

entries from STCC 1998 which we cannot do due to lack of reference material

- 15 Patrik Ernstson (Volvo 850)
- 23 Lennart Lindqvist (BMW)
- 33 Kim Esbjug (BMW)
- 34 Simen Tvete (BMW)
- 36 Tord Linnerud (Opel Vectra GT)

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 29/7/2016, 12:30

I think Tord Linnerud pretty much ran with the livery he used in the 1997 Tourist Trophy, I have the PSD for that car.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This might be 97 byt his 99 Vectra used a similar livery so it would probably be close enough

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 29/7/2016, 12:33

Ok, I assume that Söderberg ran a Synsam Cup spec car, but wasn't entered in Synsam Cup per se.

Patrik Ernstson only drove in the Mantorp finale as a prize for winning the Volvo S40 Junior TCC title. He drove in Ekström's black 1997 Volvo 850 but wrecked it in heat 1 and didn't start heat 2.

Linnerud and Esbjug ran the same livery as they would do in 1999 IIRC.

Jacob Fredriksson says hi
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 29/7/2016, 14:32

simspeed_racing wrote:I think Tord Linnerud pretty much ran with the livery he used in the 1997 Tourist Trophy, I have the PSD for that car.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This might be 97 byt his 99 Vectra  used a similar livery so it would probably be close enough

initially I was thinking the same thing but the sole photo I have of it  it looked different, yellow bumper,  , has some rear graphics , here the left Vectra

then there is this print which is very questionable how reliable it is
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]foto upload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 29/7/2016, 14:40

for no 23   there is only this pre season photo    

and its weird that it has Michelin and Bridgestone stickers... can't recognize any other logos

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next