Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Glad to be here! From the U.S. I_vote_lcapGlad to be here! From the U.S. I_voting_barGlad to be here! From the U.S. I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Glad to be here! From the U.S. I_vote_lcapGlad to be here! From the U.S. I_voting_barGlad to be here! From the U.S. I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2598)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Glad to be here! From the U.S.

Go down

Glad to be here! From the U.S. Empty Glad to be here! From the U.S.

Post  Giuseppe Ruggeri on 14/7/2016, 16:34

Hi all, I've been looking to get into online racing for a long while, but I've never had the confidence in my driving to do so until I recently tried out an iracing subscription. It showed me that I'm capable enough if I put in the effort,  but it also showed me that I'd much rather try and find a cheaper alternative! :-) the recent posts on reddit about the boxer cup series had me interested, and the format / time seemed very approachable to me, so I'd love to join you're guys' community. Anyways, on to the questions!

1. What's your real name, age?

My name is Giuseppe Ruggeri and I'm 19 years of age.

2. From where you are?

I'm from Washington state in the U.S. If you guys feel that the distance would be an issue in terms of connection quality please let me know, but if it's alright with you guys then it's alright with me!  It turns out that the races are around 12pm where I'm at so that's okay with me.

3. Which Sim games do you play?

I play AMS, AC, and RF2 Primarily. I had a very brief stint in Iracing as mentioned above, and have played around with pCars and R3E, but wouldn't consider those sims as part of my standard rotation. I also play the original rFactor occasionally if I ever feel the need for some of the content on there (many of the mods are really great despite their age, as far as I can tell.)  I don't really have much loyalty over any of the sims; They're all good, they all have unique characteristics, and depending on what I want, I would easily go to any one of them. Though not considered a sim by many, my entry into the genre is attributed to the lovely "Forza 2" and I still play the forza series on occasion when I'm in the mood for a more casual approach. :-)

4.  How did You know about EEC Team? (If its a friend or from a different site please tell write who it is too)

I found out from the r/simracing  subforum on reddit.

5.  Do you ever race online?

During my 3 month iracing trial I quite literally played the shit out of it. Much to my amazement I was capable of not killing everyone and finish races! Besides that I don't really race online very much. public server racing is okay for the most part but the lack of organization and population is often an underwhelming experience. Public server racing is not really what I'm looking for and iracing isn't really within my budget right now so that's why I'm here thumbs

6. Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online)

I do! I'm a student (and I'm currently on summer vacation)  so my sundays are free for as far as my eye's mind can see. The only possible obfuscation that I can predict is if I ever get a job, but with the way things are looking on my end, that probably won't happen any time soon lol.

7.  Do you know something about modding, skinning?

I know how to press the download button on mods  afro

8. Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods?

As long as I have the mods necessary to drive then I'm happy.  I'm here for the racing so collecting mods isn't really what I'm after.

9.  Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us?

Not at all! If there were no mods involved it would still be fine with me.

10. Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc):

I'm currently studying photography, and I would say that is the centerpiece of my life. But before I ever photographed I played videogames! At a young age I got into the forza series and have played racing games ever since. almost two years ago I decided to pick up Assetto Corsa and it sort of thrust me into a new world in terms of driving games. Not too long after that I watched "Senna" and it was then that things got really serious with simracing: In an attempt to match a laptime that senna posted at Monza, I came to realize how much I needed a wheel, and that's basically how it all got started. Now about two years later I feel like I've reached the point where I can race online competitively and responsibly, and that brings me here. WIth only two years under the belt I've still got a lot to learn, but that's another reason why I think online racing would be good for me. I'm happy to have joined, and am excited to start rubbing elbows with racers greater than I.  cheers

Last edited by Giuseppe Ruggeri on 14/7/2016, 16:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bolded some wrong stuffs)
Giuseppe Ruggeri
Giuseppe Ruggeri

Back to top Go down

Glad to be here! From the U.S. Empty Re: Glad to be here! From the U.S.

Post  Kalinin on 14/7/2016, 16:58

Welcome here. Hopefully we get you approved before sunday, if you want to start practicing already for the first round it's Brasilia (the outer layout, not full course) Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 on 14/7/2016, 21:38

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the sites.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 14/7/2016, 22:17

Hi Giuseppe and welcome to EEC... cheers

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 14/7/2016, 22:39

Welcome to EEC Guiseppe!! Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 15/7/2016, 13:34

Guys give points! Very Happy

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  LeMansDriver22 on 15/7/2016, 14:32

Welcome Giuseppe!

Greeting Philipp
LeMansDriver22
LeMansDriver22

Back to top Go down

Post  ikszde on 15/7/2016, 14:50

welcome!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mile András
ikszde
ikszde

Back to top Go down

Post  mattwal1996 on 16/7/2016, 05:35

Welcome to EEC Smile

I'm from Australia and my connection is good, you should be fine Smile

Matthew Walther; Bathurst Australia
3rd - 2016 Le Mans Series - GT Am - Reiter Engineering Gallardo LP600 FL2
5th - 2016 ADAC GT Masters - Trophy - #22 Prosperia UHC Audi R8 LMS Ultra
8th - 2016/17 EEC GT Series - GT Am - #61 Commonwealth Autosports Audi R8 LMS
10th - 2016/17 EEC LMS Series - GTE - #61 Commonwealth Autosports Ferrari 488 GTE
5th - 2017 EEC GT America - Silver - #61 Commonwealth by VANDAS Engineering Nissan GTR GT3
4th - 2017 EEC International Endurance Cup - GT - #66 Commonwealth by VANDAs Engineering Nissan GTR GT3 #Mintzilla

We race for fun and to make friendships, winning is not everything
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mattwal1996
mattwal1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down