European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

+66
Petrus
antoniog7772
Phillip Kruger
PeteB
raul_ninja
RemusRacing
Alonsopower
benkeat88
giaserg
Illy26
the_racer
Audidriver
brianspeake
Racingislife580
jr82
"Qny"
Renxo
GTL117
ZeroTheHero95
marki77
Jarodparker
Ares1988
euroboss78
Aram
Straightsix
ohdear
Kart99
simspeed_racing
wecfan
Cheeveer
haruo
WarBoss
angeleinma
Nebehr
Philipp3112
skeno
ChaosZero
divxx
matteo1974
oldman
bernie91
Rot Teufel
Tano
miuqana
sit997
toto090369
frederick59
sopgt7
pimmy
Alessio_F1
Bad News
alexmezza
eurostc
dbstreet
theravenousbeast
Crimson764
ernie2492
Maxellero
baika
Markano97
intelpower
ThatAudiFan
GTP_furinkazen
suti
OscarF
spottyracer
70 posters

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  simspeed_racing 4/11/2016, 20:52

Ok its mismatched wheel textures, I will fix but if you want to do ti yourself on the Honda you can either change the wheel style to 3 in the genstring or delete the body2 texture from the 2 Dodd .GTR files.

For the Toyota you can change the wheel number to 6 or delete the body 2 texture.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  Ares1988 4/11/2016, 21:02

Super work thanks for the Wunstorf Airfield Track.

Unimportant remark on the edge, because of reality. But something is true in the area not the aircraft look like the A 400M in the 90 he was the Transall stationed in Wunstorf.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thomas Hagemann

Ares1988

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 5/11/2016, 14:48

simspeed_racing wrote:Ok its mismatched wheel textures, I will fix but if you want to do ti yourself on the Honda you can either change the wheel style to 3 in the genstring or delete the body2 texture from the 2 Dodd .GTR files.

For the Toyota you can change the wheel number to 6 or delete the body 2 texture.
OK, thanks.

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  GTL117 5/11/2016, 16:06

My dream when I was a little boy ! Driving 90's touring cars. Smile
I found this mod for GTR Evolution and Rfactor long time ago. But I wasn't on them.
I heard about it on GTR2 two years ago and I found the first versions (don't ask me where, I don't remember)
Now, there are more cars and one of the best TC series, the JTCC with Civic Ferio, EXIV ... Impreza Wagon and many others.
Thank you !

GTL117

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 Empty Update to 1.5

Post  simspeed_racing 8/11/2016, 17:04

Update 1.4 to 1.5   (Can be found in both the hotfix folder and the main folder)
A few fixes but also extra content included:
Fixed sound files for Carina, Sapphire and Lantra
Fixed SEAT Toledo (low settings typo)
Resized Cavalier and Carina 93/94  pre aero front bumpers as they looked weird.(only on track for cavalier, Carina will appear in showroom too)
New rim style options for Toledo and Camry
Renault Laguna 94 CAS now has 2 options - 1 = no rear wing 2 = road rear wing. added for upcoming FIA World Cup pack
Skoda Octavia fictional super touring car added. FWD and 4WD option
Updated 1999 Renault and Nissan HDC - wider front wheel track
Fixed 1999 Nissan wheel wobble
Updated FWD tyre - doesn't feel any different but fixes AI problem like in video below

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 9/11/2016, 04:10

Thanks Simon  thumps up

Toledo always not works Mad

I have test with high and low graphic for the same result ! I don't understand why this car not work since V5 when new skoda work fine !

Another car who don't work since 1.4 is audi a4 btcc 1996 :

vehgfx.cpp   2587: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\SUPERTOURING\AUDI A4\BTCC 1996 AUDI SPORT UK\..\AUDI_A4_97.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp   2631: Unable to read C:\USERS\LIONEL\DOCUMENTS\GTR2\USERDATA\LOG_DEDICATED\vehgen.scn: Error loading mesh file AUDI_A4_CHASSIS_A.GMT to memory
vehgfx.cpp   2684: Could not find instance "SLOT000"

For the tire, I have not test with AI but I have see new problem with it when you drive. The first is the tire grow up the effect of steering lock and I have the obligation to drive with the minimum 5° for not burning the front tyre in one lap (I play with paddle logitech f310). The problem is the car is bad for turning in turn around at low speed with this setup.
The other problem of tyre is, it change the ratio of gearbox aand the maxspeed is 238km/h when rwd and 4wd have 242km/h. The problem on fast track is for AI who are so much fastest with 4wd and rwd. I remember we have the same problem with the ratio and tyre in the V6 of the mod.

I think I fix tyre problem in 2 or 3 day, no problem  Wink

edit : renault laguna btcc 1994 ctd problem ! Tyre is fixed at 90% Very Happy

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 9/11/2016, 05:27

renault laguna btcc 1994 problem ! here also..does not appear in the showroom
tried a few changes in the genstring , seems to be missing something Cool

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 9/11/2016, 05:50

I forgot to say about the Renault - there is now a 5th genstring number on the 1994 car-  I plan to update the BTCC pack when 91-93 is ready.    

Until then just add 1 for no wing or 2 for road wing.

For the Audi it is a low settings problem again.  I don't test on low settings because its 2016....
Replace this in the Audi CAS
  <LOW>   MeshFile=Audi_A4_CHASSIS_A.GMT CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(30.0)
  <LOW>   MeshFile=Audi_A4_CHASSIS_A.GMT CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(30.0) LODOut=(400.0

with this
  <LOW>   MeshFile=Audi_A4_CHASSIS_<1>.GMT CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(30.0)
  <LOW>   MeshFile=Audi_A4_CHASSIS_<1>.GMT CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(30.0) LODOut=(400.0)

I can not find anything wrong with the SEAT, I have tested it on low settings, tested both 1993 and 1995 aero, tested it as driver, as AI and it works everytime.

The tyres- before the front tyres were  cooler than the rears, surely that is not correct in FWD.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 9/11/2016, 15:57

Laguna appeard in STCC and Italian pack too

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 9/11/2016, 17:37

It's only the 94 laguna which has a different CAS file.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 9/11/2016, 18:03

simspeed_racing wrote:I forgot to say about the Renault - there is now a 5th genstring number on the 1994 car-  I plan to update the BTCC pack when 91-93 is ready.    

Until then just add 1 for no wing or 2 for road wing.

For the Audi it is a low settings problem again.  I don't test on low settings because its 2016....
Replace this in the Audi CAS
  <LOW>   MeshFile=Audi_A4_CHASSIS_A.GMT CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(30.0)
  <LOW>   MeshFile=Audi_A4_CHASSIS_A.GMT CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(30.0) LODOut=(400.0

with this
  <LOW>   MeshFile=Audi_A4_CHASSIS_<1>.GMT CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(30.0)
  <LOW>   MeshFile=Audi_A4_CHASSIS_<1>.GMT CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(30.0) LODOut=(400.0)

I can not find anything wrong with the SEAT, I have tested it on low settings, tested both 1993 and 1995 aero, tested it as driver, as AI and it works everytime.

The tyres- before the front tyres were  cooler than the rears, surely that is not correct in FWD.

Ok thanks Simon, I test that tomorrow, today is a long day for me.

For the toledo, I don't understand, I have test it on my computer and on the computer of my cousin, and car not work on 2 computer Crying or Very sad

The worst is when I see this video :

I'm alone who have problem with Toledo or it's the same for other members ?!

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 9/11/2016, 18:53

simspeed_racing wrote:It's only the 94 laguna which has a different CAS file.

yes but the stcc one is a 94 one with old production wing

intelpower

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 Empty Base Mod missing

Post  Guest 9/11/2016, 19:41

Hi all first of all, what a fantastic mod this is.. huge well done to all involved Smile im just looking for the base mod as i did have it all working but an unfortunate HD error everything has gone and with no back up.. any ideas on where the base mod is?

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/11/2016, 19:59

kyler2289 wrote:Hi all first of all, what a fantastic mod this is.. huge well done to all involved Smile im just looking for the base mod as i did have it all working but an unfortunate HD error everything has gone and with no back up.. any ideas on where the base mod is?

thanks

The base mod is the Super Touring World 1.4 file.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/11/2016, 20:38

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 17/11/2016, 10:42

Hello

I´m new here , but i found this wonderful mod , that bring me back to play GTR² .

For myself I play GTR² since out coming .During this time I watch into some Sides to find mods .

For me i can say , fantastic to find the Audi 80 . I Drive it since 20 Years as S2 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Perhaps someone remember the audi mod RS4 IMSA GTO , The sound I send Citytea .
Other one i put my Fingers A little was Yakuso´s Audi 80 B2 , Physics .For fun i Made a Yonus one for only myself , with a new 5 cylindersound .

Actually i figure out the Real physics for the quattro´s from this Mod .
I changed a little for me , Gearbox , the quattros have shorter gears , first Step I changed to 10/44-10/41-10/39-Others are the same .
On Zolder ,My testing track , I made a Flip back with the quattro with the shortest 1´st gear ( Approx. 70KM/H topspeed) , i got a 4 wheelspin sliding backward into forward .
This is not possible with less then 450 NM and a 1´st Gear until 55 KM/H and Streettyers .
MY S2 is updated to RS2 engine with 315 HP and 400 NM , I can try so hard if u what to make a Start with wheel spin , Perhaps you get 2 meters .
Im now testing with the Frontwheeler .SP data . When Im Ready i give it to u to test it .

hope that I don´t get something between my eyes Smile
For Sure I don´t make a mod Based on your team work here . My Target is only to make a little more fun to this community here .

A working fun mod for like this is based on your work . :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e16B_scILKw

With best regards and Greetings from Germany
eltom

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 21/11/2016, 09:18

Update 1.5 to 1.6 added to download folder. In addition to a few minor fixes this update is mainly for the newly released BTCC 1991-1993 seasons which is also now available and in the skin pack folder (BTCC 1991-2000)

Changes in 1.6

Added Mitsubishi Galant for BTCC 1991 - model from rally world mod
HDC and engine adjustments ready for BTCC 1991-1993 seasons
Diffuser and aero changes to all RWD
1992 RWD tyre added- ideally to slow AI independent BMW, Ford Sierra etc
Minor bodywork fix on Sierra Sapphire.
1992 4 cylinder sounds for Mazda 323f
Sound change for 1991 Toyota Carina
Rescaling of Volvo S40
Rescaling Nissan Primera P11 Facelift
Added Rays front with aero disc rear option to Nissan Primera P11 facelift
Fixed emmisive glow on Nissan Primera P11 wheels (style 6) Now also paintable.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21/11/2016, 09:57

Ok, so I finished my 1994 season being a champion with Laguna, drove the 1.0 version of a mod.

So now I would like to install the current version before I start the '95 season and I have a few questions:
1. I need to completly uninstal the 1.0v of mod (tracks also), if not, what exactly needs to be deleted?
2. I will loose my 94 results right?
3. Are the cars from within the same team different in any way, as in the first driver and second driver (exmp; is the Menu's Laguna faster than the one of Hoy?), because for some reason I usually get a few hundreds of a second faster time when I drive Menu's car
(probably a placebo because I'm driving champions car).
4. Are there any AI changes?

And, again, big congrats and THANK YOU to anyone involved with this mod, not sure that I ever before encoutered a team of modders so dedicated to a single series mod making their work more and more close to perfection.
Also, I don't know who made the Laguna's engine sound, but that thing really sounds the same as real life on board videos, it's just beyond awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 21/11/2016, 11:15

1. You will need to delete everything within Gamedata/Teams (super touring folder and production class folder) as every skin pack has been updated and all skins renamed. Tracks and sounds remain the same, any new sounds are included with the base mod 1.4.
2. Not sure what you mean, I didn't know GTR2 stored results. Replays won't work of 94 though as the .CAR files will have changed.
3. No difference in team mates, as long as the .CAR files point to the same .HDC file.
4.RCD files have been updated for almost every pack and are included again with each skin pack. The AI part of the HDC has no major changes. FWD tyre file has been fixed for AI that was carrying too much speed through some corners and running off track.

The Laguna sound has changed since the old version so if you want to save it make a back up of the .AUD as it will still work.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 21/11/2016, 12:29

Big thanks Simon and Markano ! The new pack happy me thumps up

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad News 21/11/2016, 17:19

Thanks man!! thumbs

Zoran Mikic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 15 Empty STW 1994-1999 TRACKPACK RELEASED!

Post  GTP_furinkazen 21/11/2016, 19:12

FINALLY. It is here!

The german STW series was the 1990's Super Touring series of Germany and perhaps the best supported series outside of Britain worldwide. Over 6 years, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Ford, Honda, Nissan, Opel, and Peugeot all had factory entries of anything from 2-4 cars each and other unique independent entries from Toyota and Mitsubishi. There was innovation as well, with Nissan and Ford trialing unique 4x4 versions of there standard contenders at times.

This pack brings all the tracks of this immensely intense series, complete with full championship files for full accurate sprint and feature events, and points systems. The circuits included are as follows. All credit goes to the original uploaders of these tracks - tweaks I have made to the track 3D model are mentioned below:

ASSEN - National Layout

AVUS - Ground-up reworking of the NR2003 conversion, with adjusted DDS texture files from GTPorsche, and completely new collision detection around the whole track)

HOCKENHEIM - 1988 version, with GP and National layouts - no camera's exist for the National version... yet...

MISANO - 2001 version before track tweaks.

NORISRING - Adjusted textures by GTPorsche and re-edit of shading and front straight barriers

NURBURGRING - 1999 GP - Cannot find any pre Arena section version of the Nurburgring shorter layout, so GP is 2nd best.

OESTERREICHRING - A legendary track, from GPC79 version

OSCHERLEBEN - GTR2 original track with full HD texture pack applied, AIW patches and CAM file updates.

SACHSENRING.

SALZBURGRING - Re-modelling of the modern version, so yes the chicane is there! However there is less fencing around and the Red Bull barricade has been removed.

SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS - 1988 version edit with AIW patch.

WUNSTORF - Full Race07 conversion by myself, new AIW by jmadria.

ZANDVOORT.

ZOLDER.

Enjoy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 21/11/2016, 21:04

thanks

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Tano 21/11/2016, 21:16

Great job! Thanks!

Gianni Muzio
Tano
Tano

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad News 21/11/2016, 23:11

Now the headlights of M3 don`t work.

Zoran Mikic
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next