European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

+66
Petrus
antoniog7772
Phillip Kruger
PeteB
raul_ninja
RemusRacing
Alonsopower
benkeat88
giaserg
Illy26
the_racer
Audidriver
brianspeake
Racingislife580
jr82
"Qny"
Renxo
GTL117
ZeroTheHero95
marki77
Jarodparker
Ares1988
euroboss78
Aram
Straightsix
ohdear
Kart99
simspeed_racing
wecfan
Cheeveer
haruo
WarBoss
angeleinma
Nebehr
Philipp3112
skeno
ChaosZero
divxx
matteo1974
oldman
bernie91
Rot Teufel
Tano
miuqana
sit997
toto090369
frederick59
sopgt7
pimmy
Alessio_F1
Bad News
alexmezza
eurostc
dbstreet
theravenousbeast
Crimson764
ernie2492
Maxellero
baika
Markano97
intelpower
ThatAudiFan
GTP_furinkazen
suti
OscarF
spottyracer
70 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 11 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  theravenousbeast 21/7/2016, 17:11

Will have a crack at it, thanks thumps up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 11 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  GTP_furinkazen 21/7/2016, 19:38

So the first shot of the WIP of the first edit for our new trackpack... should be easy to figure out...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Philipp3112 21/7/2016, 22:55

Thanks for this Update.

Can everywhere releases "Testskins" fo the new car's.

Philipp Schramm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Philipp3112

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 22/7/2016, 00:00

Thank you for the updates  Very Happy

Cheeveer wrote:. By 1998 it was redundant, as STCC really took of that year.

well in 98 it took off but surprisingly almost no references to the privateers of this season , on youtube there are only 4    short STCC 1998 videos !!

now I did search  them for frames of the privateers if someone already does 97-98 seasons ?!   or might do some myself if not

there is an elusive orange BMW I don't have an idea who he even was  , might be an EX STW Jagermeister car, red Primera, ex Matt Neal car  even had same livery left,    an ex BTCC Honda Accord too , strange that Nissan hed FIAT Alfa Romeo stickers on it Laughing     , unfortunatly couldn't get any frame of no 28 Mondeo of Nathan Lindgren

thumbnails

gratis bilder

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 22/7/2016, 00:19

If it helps...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 22/7/2016, 00:51

not quite, you cannot see race number and there are 3 BMW not accounted for

out of the list I know 21, 22, 31 and 32 , 34, ,

still 23, 30 and 33 unaccounted for

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 22/7/2016, 01:02

I have scans from swedish magazine that show most of the privateers.I'll pm them to you tommorow Very Happy

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 11 Empty New Thread for WIP Discussion

Post  simspeed_racing 22/7/2016, 05:18

I have started a new thread for WIP skin discussion etc  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Its been less than 2 months and this thread is on page 11, when it gets to 40  and splits into 2 threads as you can no longer edit the original post.  
The discussion of future skins and youtube captures are taking up the majority of the posts so far.  Can this kind of thing be posted in the new thread please and leave this for news about updates or for people to post any problems they are having.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 22/7/2016, 17:12

simspeed_racing wrote:I have started a new thread for WIP skin discussion etc  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Its been less than 2 months and this thread is on page 11, when it gets to 40  and splits into 2 threads as you can no longer edit the original post.  
The discussion of future skins and youtube captures are taking up the majority of the posts so far.  Can this kind of thing be posted in the new thread please and leave this for news about updates or for people to post any problems they are having.

Understood.Will be posting there from now on. Very Happy

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 24/7/2016, 18:37

Thanks to all involved for the new trackpack! thumps up

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 24/7/2016, 19:41

Is it still necessary to remove the default Donington? They clashed in the last track pack.

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 24/7/2016, 19:42

theravenousbeast wrote:Thanks to all involved for the new trackpack! thumps up

On behalf of the team, you're welcome thumbs chirp

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 29/7/2016, 13:32

HSCC SuperTCC 2015 added to the skin pack folder:
Skins by Jsmee and me
Talent files by GTP_furinkazen

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 29/7/2016, 14:13

simspeed_racing wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HSCC SuperTCC 2015 added to the skin pack folder:
Skins by Jsmee and me
Talent files by GTP_furinkazen

And the JTCC 1995 too, i see Smile
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 29/7/2016, 15:04

Yeah that was released along just after update 1.1 which is needed to run JTCC (for the new models)

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  wecfan 30/7/2016, 14:15

hi together. i have a little problem with this fantastic mod Smile i want to do an endurance race with supertouring cars, but the cockpit display doesn´t show the fuel consumption
i use a gtr2 map plug in and there is the same problem, i can see fuel: 46L but it doesn´t work, after 30 minutes is it the same scratch
i know, supertouring cars are normaly for sprint races, but can someone help me please ?

sorry for my bad english... Wink

Denny Reinke
wecfan
wecfan

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 30/7/2016, 20:35

I've posted a new update to the 'Fixes and Updates' folder  (version 1.1 to 1.2)

Changes:
FWD new HDCs;
Changes inertia for all cars
changes fuel tank position for all cars
Some changes to suspension and antii sway settings

Other changes;
Added hood to cockpit view on  SEAT Toledo
Changed material name for pre super touring rear wing on Peugeot 405 to avoid clashing with interior name plate.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/8/2016, 17:39

These touring cars have always been my favorite race car. Therefore, I want to thank you for this fantastic work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kart99 19/8/2016, 22:02

I feel very much like a noob for asking this, but I really do need some help. For some reason, I cannot get the game to work after I select a track and car. Basically, I have downloaded the mod - following the ReadMe to a tee - yet when I go to the loading screen having selected a car and track, the game just crashes. I've tried it with loads of different car/track combinations. Any advice?

Kart99

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 20/8/2016, 15:04

Have you downloaded the base mod including the shaders? That zip file should be extracted to the root folder
Do the cars show in the menu? If not it probably isn't installed correctly.
What does the trace file say? Instructions how to generate in first post.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Kart99 20/8/2016, 16:40

You know in life, you sometimes make the easiest mistakes and it just dosen't click until you have another look at it. I've just had that experience. Got it working. It's brilliant! Cheers guys!

Kart99

Back to top Go down

Post  ohdear 29/8/2016, 01:13

Hi, Sorry to be a pain, but does anyone find the competitiveness of the drivers erratic and askew.

I only use one set of talent files at a time but theyre always seems to be weird results compared to the pre 1.0 mod. This seems exaggerated in qualifying tbh. For instace the mark 1 Ford mondeo drivers always seem to over perform when in reality they were back markers (STW a notable example).

Ive done some testing with the BTCC 1998. And Matt Neal is always upfront, in the top 3. The Fords are never outside the top 10 and usually upfront, The peugeots are either where you expect them to be or also upfront. The Renaults barely break top 10. Peter Kox is always in the back three and so -on. There must always be at least a three second gap between him James Thompson.

Its all very strange. The BTCC 98 talent files look odd with either 1 or 2 has the QualifyingAbility. The others do not but the results still end up weird.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

ohdear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 29/8/2016, 03:54

Wanted to say a big thanks for putting together this mod
had it in one form or another for a while and it just keep getting better, keep up the good work everyone involved

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 29/8/2016, 09:20

The talent files for BTCC were developed by Alex Coady and are different to the other series - the aim being to make the field closer and to increase the general competitiveness of the AI as a whole . I did some testing on a variety of tracks (high speed, low speed etc and roughly speaking the cars performed as they did in real life and although it wasn't always perfect I didn't find the problems you speak of. Testing was done with and without talent files. I'm not saying you are wrong but I can only go by what I found.
The physics (which were changed for the latest version) for all FWD cars are pracitically identical with only engine BHP and body drag adding variance. There was only very limited testing done on these changes and practically no testing was done on STW.
Some changes to talent files that could help are AI minimum ability increasing or decreasing where needed, adjustments to cornering add and corning mult which in my experience makes more of a difference than race and qualifying ability.
One other thing there is a setting in the .PLR file Player Car Equal= (set to 0 or 1) I had this set to 0 whilst testing but have since changed to 1 but haven't done any running in super touring cars since then.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Straightsix 30/8/2016, 15:05

Thank you all involved for that great mod.

Andreas Behm aka Commodore
Straightsix
Straightsix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next