European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Release] Porsche 997 GT3 Cup (Enduracers flat6) v2.1 by Nascarfreak and Friends

+43
Crimson764
Len1989
shovas
nccgtr2
LeMansDriver22
pipino cuevas
josefmd
heyes57
joer59
Scorpyo
HELLFIRE463
Roninm5
repaban
pista
kk08
marki77
PeteB
rildoh
z1000a2
Funfreak
miuqana
lfm58
bentleyboy
eurostc
sopgt7
OscarF
elmomarty
stimpy
angeleinma
Serban
Bad News
antoniog7772
spottyracer
PHR420
alexmezza
frederick59
sit997
Steppi
"Qny"
So-Cal-Racing
ThatAudiFan
GT Fan 8899
basukid
47 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Release] Porsche 997 GT3 Cup (Enduracers flat6) v2.1 by Nascarfreak and Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: [Release] Porsche 997 GT3 Cup (Enduracers flat6) v2.1 by Nascarfreak and Friends

Post  Scorpyo Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:48 am

HELLFIRE463 wrote:The links are dead for me does anyone have a link of can help me get it please

Links work, adf.ly don't...

Copy link and paste it to new tab, it should look like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then edit it to look like this:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

[Release] Porsche 997 GT3 Cup (Enduracers flat6) v2.1 by Nascarfreak and Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: [Release] Porsche 997 GT3 Cup (Enduracers flat6) v2.1 by Nascarfreak and Friends

Post  joer59 Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:32 pm

Thanks to everybody who´s working on this mod !!! Smile

joer59

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:12 pm

thank you for this wonderful mod!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:30 am

Thank you for this mod cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

[Release] Porsche 997 GT3 Cup (Enduracers flat6) v2.1 by Nascarfreak and Friends - Page 3 Empty release-porsche-997-gt3-cup-enduracers-flat6-v2-0-by-nascarfreak-and-friends#119430

Post  heyes57 Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:52 pm

I LOVE Carrera Cup. Great Mod guys and thanks a mill.....

Cheers & Beers
Richard H
heyes57
heyes57

Back to top Go down

[Release] Porsche 997 GT3 Cup (Enduracers flat6) v2.1 by Nascarfreak and Friends - Page 3 Empty No sound after installing Mod(help)

Post  josefmd Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:02 pm

I know this is a oldey but goodie mod, but just installed the mod and I have no engine sound just brake and obedient wind noise.  I have the 10th Anniversary Patch installed, so thinking this might be conflicting with it....Been running the Flat 6 mod in Rfactor 2 in VR, so wanted to get this working with a full Carrera Cup grid...Smile  Thanks for this great mod......

EDIT: Update, The PSC cars of sound, but the other car sets do not. Have spend hrs trying to figure it out...LoL... Checked and double checked the varies folders are in the right place. Oh well, at least I can race with one complete car set......
josefmd
josefmd

Back to top Go down

Post  kk08 Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:58 pm

Check which sounds your .aud file is looking for.

Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Back to top Go down

Post  josefmd Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:29 pm

kk08 wrote:Check which sounds your .aud file is looking for.

Thanks really appreciate it. I will check it....
josefmd
josefmd

Back to top Go down

Post  josefmd Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:53 am

josefmd wrote:
kk08 wrote:Check which sounds your .aud file is looking for.

Thanks really appreciate it.   I will check it....

So its fixed thanks again KK08.... The . CAR file on all the Carrera Cup cars in the pack have the wrong sound listed, or the .aud file listed obviously is not installed with original Mod. I just copied and pasted the correct sound= XXXXXX in each car. Worked like a charm.....
josefmd
josefmd

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:06 pm

added a update in first post... check genstring.txt for the changes.

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

[Release] Porsche 997 GT3 Cup (Enduracers flat6) v2.1 by Nascarfreak and Friends - Page 3 Empty thanks for the exelent mod

Post  pipino cuevas Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:30 am

Sorry if this comment is out of place, I still can't handle the site well.
this mod is excellent, i think few or none of porsche cups with this level. (maybe also the porsche cup 2008, is close)
problem: the game ALWAYS produces CTD when I switch to rain tires (any type) only in this mod. (.tyr???)

Another problem is that somehow the mod disables the dynamic day ... the day remains static. only happens with this mod.
pipino cuevas
pipino cuevas

Back to top Go down

Post  LeMansDriver22 Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:00 pm

Maybe with posting a trace-file of the CTD somebody can help you with your rain tires problem.

Greeting Philipp
LeMansDriver22
LeMansDriver22

Back to top Go down

Post  nccgtr2 Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:32 am

Thank you for making this mod and for making it available, i will have to give it a try

drive

Richkondlaz Albert

nccgtr2

Back to top Go down

Post  pipino cuevas Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:51 pm

pipino cuevas wrote:Sorry if this comment is out of place, I still can't handle the site well.
this mod is excellent, i think few or none of porsche cups with this level. (maybe also the porsche cup 2008, is close)
problem: the game ALWAYS produces CTD when I switch to rain tires (any type) only in this mod. (.tyr???)

Another problem is that somehow the mod disables the dynamic day ... the day remains static. only happens with this mod.

apparently this mod does not have the rain tires ... that is the cause of the ctd.
pipino cuevas
pipino cuevas

Back to top Go down

Post  shovas Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:15 am

Great mod, thank you!

My feedback:

- Default HDC SteeringFFBMult=4.5 is insane (450% actual FFB strength). Anything over 1.0 clips. I'm surprised you guys get any good ffb at all... Set this to 1.0 instead.

- There's this crazy bumpiness/bounciness at all times through FFB. Like it's maybe trying to simulate engine rpms or tires rolling?

- Should allow greater forward seat movement. I can't move far enough forward.

PS. For FFB, I'm using my SHO Competition FFB mod available on Race Department. Highly recommended to feel cars as they're actually meant to be felt without massive clipping.

Matthew from Canada | John 3:16 | SinnerSaved.ca | Simwiki.net
shovas
shovas

Back to top Go down

Post  Len1989 Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:06 pm

the link to version 2.1 is not working

Matt Morris from England

Len1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:00 am

Scorpyo wrote:
HELLFIRE463 wrote:The links are dead for me does anyone have a link of can help me get it please

Len1989 wrote:the link to version 2.1 is not working

No it's definitely working, make sure to read Scorpyo's quote above. Just tried all the links myself, and it works fine.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  Len1989 Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:46 am

Crimson764 wrote:
Scorpyo wrote:

Len1989 wrote:the link to version 2.1 is not working

No it's definitely working, make sure to read Scorpyo's quote above. Just tried all the links myself, and it works fine.
working now thanks

Matt Morris from England

Len1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Raybrig2 Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:55 am

drive Thanks!

Raybrig2

Back to top Go down

[Release] Porsche 997 GT3 Cup (Enduracers flat6) v2.1 by Nascarfreak and Friends - Page 3 Empty thx x4

Post  pipino cuevas Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:04 pm

colleagues, I have asked and asked ... but no one can help me ... a thousand pardons if it is not the mode, but I just want this mod to be the best:

-in rain, with this mod the game causes CTD. = the mod does NOT have rain tires, (compound). mentions them, but placing them causes ctd. Crying or Very sad

-Another problem is that somehow the mod disables the dynamic day ... the day remains static. only happens with this mod. Crying or Very sad

there is no more, only that, that is the problem. It is the mod, not something else. if it is solved, they will have the best mod "porsche cup gt3" for gtr2. bounce Shocked

thanks for listening.
pipino cuevas
pipino cuevas

Back to top Go down

Post  kk08 Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:17 am

pipino cuevas wrote:-in rain, with this mod the game causes CTD. = the mod does NOT have rain tires, (compound). mentions them, but placing them causes ctd. Crying or Very sad

The game will never crash for this reason. Post here the trace file.
What do you mean by "placing them"? Are you requesting a pit stop during a race?
Are there gmts in the folder of the car that you are driving?

pipino cuevas wrote:
-Another problem is that somehow the mod disables the dynamic day ... the day remains static. only happens with this mod. Crying or Very sad

No car can interfere with dynamic day. There is a well known bug with dynamic day during race. Are you sure that dynamic day works using other cars?

Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Back to top Go down

[Release] Porsche 997 GT3 Cup (Enduracers flat6) v2.1 by Nascarfreak and Friends - Page 3 Empty porsche 997 gt3 enduracers problem

Post  pipino cuevas Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:18 am

I explain better:
1-FRESH installation of gtr2 (pure and holy Smile ), I install the mod ... I select a car from the mod, I go to the track, I select rain tires (it DOES NOT matter if it does not rain, the problem is not the rain), I leave the garage = CTD.
(Of course, if it rains, the AI ​​will select rain tires, but not having them will also produce CTD)

"place them", I meant that in the car's configuration menu, select the rain wheels ... and go out on the track .... (if there are none, it produces the ctd).
Apparently a "common" file is missing, it usually happens when a mod shares other mods ......
(I asked the user GTR233, he told me to copy a "default" wheel and "paste" it into the mod .... it was so long ago, that I forgot how it was ... but I confirm that there was some error)
I think it's the "tyr", or something like that ... to be honest I have no idea.

There are no GMTs in any folder of this mod ... in any zip file that I download of this mod (the mod, the 2.1, and the skinspacks)

I ask stupidly: does it need a "base package" to work?

2- about deactivating the dynamic DAY (NOT dynamic weather) (I repeat dynamic DAY, NOT dynamic weather), .... YES, it is produced by the mod:
FRESH gtr2 installation, I choose a default car: yes there is a dynamic DAY (time passes and the sun goes down and it gets dark)

I install the mod and use the mod, I drive the mod car,: and the time advances, I advance the time and it advances ..... BUT not the sun, it remains COMPLETELY static in the specific schedule ..... I can accelerate the time ..... but the sun and sunset do not advance. !!!! (as if the TIME and dynamic day were deactivated ... NOT the WEATHER)
It is the "daylaight acceleration" ... it seems totally stopped in the race (the sun) ... although the time is advancing (also in the config menu).

more proof of the problem:
-if I use an original game car ... the problem does not appear, not even on mod tracks .... it only appears in the condition mentioned: the porsche mod.
-I previously had a gt3 blancpain 2012 mod, from "esportracing" this produced the same problem ... exactly the same and only in that mod ... I deleted it and put the newest one (kbb), the error did not appear anymore.

be careful colleagues,( gtr233 I found a bug in your mod, and I repair it). it happened that YES or YES it had to be clean installation .... and THEN the bug appeared.
the same here in this mod:
Only in that condition did I find these rain wheel bug and dynamic day. FRESH INSTALL.

I explained myself well? I will be very attentive, I really want to help solve the problem. anything, I'll answer. Cheers
pipino cuevas
pipino cuevas

Back to top Go down

Post  matbitbol Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:44 pm

Hi,
For you question 1, I have tried and yes it CTP. Trace file says :
tire_manager 1086: Tire brand doesn't have curve name lateralwet
tire_manager 1086: Tire brand doesn't have curve name Accelwet
hdvehicle.cp 4708: Could not find one of tire slip curves lateralwet/Braking/Accelwet

So I replaced by another .tyr file for the 997 cup and now works fine.

Try this and let me know.

Mat

Mat Maup aka 'Matbitbol'
matbitbol
matbitbol

Back to top Go down

Post  matbitbol Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:55 pm

For your question 2, go to the GDB files -SIM_Porsche_997_ALMS, SIM_Porsche_997_CarreraCup, SIM_Porsche_997_Supercup

Check for this line : Time Scaled Weather = 0 // OFF = 0, ON = 1
and set it to 1 : Time Scaled Weather = 1 // OFF = 0, ON = 1

That's it.

Mat

Mat Maup aka 'Matbitbol'
matbitbol
matbitbol

Back to top Go down

Post  pipino cuevas Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:32 pm

matbitbol wrote:Hi,
For you question 1, I have tried and yes it CTP. Trace file says :
hdvehicle.cp 4708: Could not find one of tire slip curves lateralwet/Braking/Accelwet

So I replaced by another .tyr file for the 997 cup and now works fine.

Try this and let me know.

Mat

matbitbol wrote:For your question 2, go to the GDB files -SIM_Porsche_997_ALMS, SIM_Porsche_997_CarreraCup, SIM_Porsche_997_Supercup

Check for this line : Time Scaled Weather = 0 // OFF = 0, ON = 1
and set it to 1 : Time Scaled Weather = 1 // OFF = 0, ON = 1

That's it.

Mat

aleluya!!!!!!! yesss....ejem...ok,
in the end I was not crazy, it was not in my mind only.
Now let's get serious

this is what my trace file says AT THE END OF THE FILE:

"....

vehload.cpp 717: RPM-torque brake> throttle @ 0.000000
driver.cpp 628: Race Ability: 5.040009 CorneringAdd: 0.979995
camera.cpp 4215: Entered CamMan :: Restart ()
render.cpp 290: Entered Render :: Restart ()
onscreen.cpp 3187: Entered OnScreen :: Restart ()
vidman.cpp 1423: Entered VidMan :: Restart ()
plrfile.cpp 3830: Entered PlayerFile :: Restart ()

... "

-I will try the new ".tyr" ..... thank you very much.
but ... wouldn't it be better than the one who created this mod, the solutions? ... a repair that INTEGRATES the solution (another patch, or that compiles everything again)
also, that the solution is with the LESS amount of modifications to the tyr file ... I mean, the closest to reality that the "ENDURACERS" mod had. not just a patch that makes the rain wheels work and that's it. rather the original or very similar. (realistic)

(I don't even understand myself)

-Same as above, I could activate the dynamic day as you said, but it would be better if EVERYONE benefited by having the mod creator compile it again, or at least release another patch.

even so, thank you very much Smile Very Happy
pipino cuevas
pipino cuevas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next