European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Greetings from Bulgaria
[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 15:53 by why_not_simracer

»  lausitzring for AC
[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s I_icon_minitime7/3/2024, 10:43 by Tobydog

» Formula Gran Turismo
[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 18:45 by kk08

» Interlagos 2016 (WIP) Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 by Sergio Hundo
[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 17:46 by hundo

» Password Change
[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 17:35 by Sylphide

[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s

Go down

[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s Empty [GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s

Post  Guest 12/5/2016, 10:43

Hello guys !

For those who don't know, at (Lonnng) lost hours, I regulary test lot of things by tweaking, setting different things, Mods, etc and always in search of the best overall game feelings, comfort and render.

From far, I'am not alone either lol no worries

So, thats why I'am coming to you guys, who know the game fonctionnal like theyre pocket to gather some important infos to  guide me in my goal for this Thread and help save a lot of lost time trying this and that without escompted results:

And as we will in mid terme switch to Automobilista, I have started testing some mods ect on it to build my
knowledges and skills to how much functions the game.

I have (A lot..) simple but needed questions to light my lantern and to this so lonnnnng questions answers without I've got since a while and too long.

I'am runing both GSCex and AMS on Steam. I'am running for now a steam patched GID plugin that I have configured for my preferences.

Now, I would like to try set start and testing other ones (rfDynHUD or DynHUD  to give the wanted one for now, XD etc tec) available on net.

I know there is some other plugins who are not completly compatible and eventually fix renaming needed  to some of them:

First question, with the infos I gave, can someone tell me wich one of them are Working for sure on Steam and on what game ?

For know, I just can't yet get DynHUD working for Automobilista V0.9.0R. I surely miss things to set but don't know wich ones.

Would like to first run the Camera editor to set my HUD with, but it just can't load because of a Java file apparently missing in game plugin folder:

Is someone can tell me what I have to do in the right order from Start (I got a New fresh defaut Install folder from Steam),  to end to get it  enabled with succes ?

A BIG THANKS FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY TOOK TIME TO READ THIS POST, MUCH HELP IS APPRECIATED !!!!

You will make a so much happy Guy behind his screen ! ! !    bounce  cheers  thumbs  lol!

While awaiting, see you soon on track !!!

Thanks Again.

Back to top Go down

[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s Empty Re: [GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s

Post  Guest 12/5/2016, 12:21

Why are you trying to install DynHUD when it is already implemented in AMS by default? scratch
Reiza licensed DynHUD mate, it is already there, you can edit it too (I did Very Happy) :

Back to top Go down

[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s Empty Re: [GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s

Post  Guest 12/5/2016, 13:34

Kalinin wrote:Why are you trying to install DynHUD when it is already implemented in AMS by default? scratch
Reiza licensed DynHUD mate, it is already there, you can edit it too (I did Very Happy) :

I didn't mean for AMS sorry, I know thats it is implemented in game. But Didn't know yet its possible to set it up while gaming.

In other way, I found the exact thread problem as mine there, thats was precisly the error I got.

Reiza Studios Forum

A temp solution is available lower end of thread and I was about to retry and launch in few moment.

For GSCex, I think it's still in manual maner lol, I will, test for GSCex later.

Byt the way, thanks for the tip ! Continuing learning (basics...) things lol. But As I just started with AMS few days ago, I think it's usual lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/5/2016, 15:52

Ah I see. I got that error only once in AMS, but after I started the game it was gone and the editor worked again. Some people had to change the path in the plugin folder tho.
I tried DynHUD just once in SCE very long ago but as it didn't work I went for GID. Now I'm liking DynHUD a lot in AMS, even thought about trying to add it once again in SCE but since we'll move to AMS I gave up of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/5/2016, 08:57

Kalinin wrote:Ah I see. I got that error only once in AMS, but after I started the game it was gone and the editor worked again. Some people had to change the path in the plugin folder tho.
I tried DynHUD just once in SCE very long ago but as it didn't work I went for GID. Now I'm liking DynHUD a lot in AMS, even thought about trying to add it once again in SCE but since we'll move to AMS I gave up of it.

I have rename the change path too and now it editor run well. I tryed the put and set to AMS DynHUD in GSCex too, but no way it started.

Didn't try  that  much but from what you said, I think you had more time to test and try to put it working and no doubt I won't success better.

And as we move soon to AMS, It's an evident waste of time to try again. Folders plugins from rFDynHUD and DynHUD from AMS has some differences at some points,  one is standalone born game and the other is fresh steam native, I smell a bad incompatibility to work with the other so no longer trying either.

For now, I willl prepare and built a new own hud set with DynHUD on AMS (as I use GID Plugin in gscex too)  along with SpotterAddon that I have freshly enables finaly with french pack sounds Smile.
i'am very curious to set and start.  I think we have a lot more possibilities and prospects with DynHUD now.

Having more projects for plugin/ mods later like configure a Real Life like    Live Streaming broadcast video link for my/our online races for other peoples/friends that would be interest to see us driving (there could be sort of from my part).
Already started to read forums, leagues, sites that already know how to or who have basis to give on it. That would be an interesting valuable content for public anjoy watch racing, and  in other way, advertising EEC and convice more drivers to join.

I'am in Week end for 3 days tomorow and i will take advantage from to starting seriously begin working on it.
nd very soon join your server for some fun Smile
Also, I have reinstall rFactor2 (that I have never ran yet..) and i'am ready to go setting and start learning from "0".

Now that I saw global way of use, Graphics, Mod and content etc etc of it in forums, sites, It gave me a lot more interest in playing it..... :-D

Btw, thanks for you fasts answers, will post later again here if needed for later cases.

Again thanks mate ! !  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/5/2016, 13:08

I'd like to implement this AMS DynHUD visuals into the one that exists for rF2. Hmmm... I'll try it

Edit: reading about it I think DynHUD in rF2 is not good enough =/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/6/2016, 12:12

Hi there,

Again a nooby question, on AMS, want to try adjusting and create custom position in Cockpit and some parts are ambarrassing. for example in my case, the mirror lcd in Boxer cup is right front my view and can't see the right apex.

Is there a way to disable them or to make them simply invisible ? maybe an option in the .plr but for the moment I don't see an option that would fit with that.

It would be the same thing like self in cockpit or tv cockpit view mirror option as to compare. If someone has idea, i'am interessed in :-)

Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Post  Durge Driven 3/1/2017, 01:20

Hi

I think still works..

Boxer Cup - No LCD & Low LCD Position Mod by  Tommi-TAG

- Default Position
- Low LCD Position (10 positions)
- No LCD

I made the full mod into 17 JSGME mods swap 1 click
[GSCex/AMS] Tweaking/Setting/Adjust Plugins. Help !s Untitled_1

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Peter Krahe - Sydney, AUSTRALIA
DurgeDriven "DD"
Durge Driven
Durge Driven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down