European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 8 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 8 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 8 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 8 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 8 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 8 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

+29
suti
pimmy
dbstreet
bernie91
Alessio_F1
theravenousbeast
ernie2492
CrivitzChris
eurostc
alexmezza
GT Fan 8899
ChaosZero
oldman
Maxellero
RemusRacing
toto090369
simonracer
Jarodparker
Philipp3112
skeno
matteo1974
Cheeveer
Markano97
intelpower
GTP_furinkazen
baika
Nebehr
simspeed_racing
Crimson764
33 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 8 Empty Re: Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post  GTP_furinkazen 11/5/2016, 17:54

Jarodparker wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Jarodparker wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:Okay so Track Pack progress:

FINISHED (LOD's AND / OR TEXTURES)
Donington / Knockhill / Silverstone / Snetterton / Mondello / Rockingham

WIP
Thruxton / Brands / Oulton

Cool ! I have a question, have you change the number of pit for having more car on the track ?

I don't know how to adjust AIW to add more pit garages, but can adjust the adjust existing GDB's to see how many cars can fit on track for sure.

Looking at releasing the pack in 4 weeks time, i'm at the BTCC race at Oulton park on 3/4/5 June, and with my camera might try get some textures and reference material of my own first-hand.chirp  

Yes, I play with the GDB. For exemple, at donington the max of car is 36 but I have changed for 45 because the game bug and crash after 45 car in this track. But when I give 45 of Donington, 5-7 cars doen't work in qualification because not place in the pit and the other problem is when I do the qualification and multiple car doen't work, the grid is "random". I take the pole position but I start random on the grid.  I have this problem in multiple track.

In my own supertouring championship, I play with 46 cars from the best team of any cars, any years and I search a solution for add pit on track or solve the problem of "random" grid.

If I have understand (because I'm french and french people isn't good in english ...), at the beginning of June, you see BTCC in the real at Oulton park and you want to take the most of pictures and videos for creating BTCC 2016 mod ?

Almost Jarod Smile - I am working on the track pack remember, so lots of pictures of Oulton for possibly updating the tarmac, grass, and so on Smile

Also may have a special release present for you guys very soon Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 8 Empty Re: Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post  Jarodparker 12/5/2016, 19:42

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Jarodparker wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Jarodparker wrote:

WIP

Cool ! I have a question, have you change the number of pit for having more car on the track ?

I don't know how to adjust AIW to add more pit garages, but can adjust the adjust existing GDB's to see how many cars can fit on track for sure.

Looking at releasing the pack in 4 weeks time, i'm at the BTCC race at Oulton park on 3/4/5 June, and with my camera might try get some textures and reference material of my own first-hand.chirp  

Yes, I play with the GDB. For exemple, at donington the max of car is 36 but I have changed for 45 because the game bug and crash after 45 car in this track. But when I give 45 of Donington, 5-7 cars doen't work in qualification because not place in the pit and the other problem is when I do the qualification and multiple car doen't work, the grid is "random". I take the pole position but I start random on the grid.  I have this problem in multiple track.

In my own supertouring championship, I play with 46 cars from the best team of any cars, any years and I search a solution for add pit on track or solve the problem of "random" grid.

If I have understand (because I'm french and french people isn't good in english ...), at the beginning of June, you see BTCC in the real at Oulton park and you want to take the most of pictures and videos for creating BTCC 2016 mod ?

Almost Jarod Smile - I am working on the track pack remember, so lots of pictures of Oulton for possibly updating the tarmac, grass, and so on Smile

Ok, good work Cool

If you have the possibility to talk with a pilot, say it "We need drivers for the online world touring car cup, are you interest ?" If he say no Mad , ask this "Are you afraid to loose ?" drive

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 12/5/2016, 21:08

Jarodparker wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Jarodparker wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Jarodparker wrote:

WIP

Ok, good work Cool

If you have the possibility to talk with a pilot, say it "We need drivers for the online world touring car cup, are you interest ?" If he say no Mad , ask this "Are you afraid to loose ?" drive

I already annoyed Alain Menu in 2014 lol!

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 13/5/2016, 20:20

GTP_furinkazen wrote:I already annoyed Alain Menu in 2014 lol!

Lol, how did you do that ? I know a guy who are almost fighting with Sébastien Buemi at Paul Ricard after a discussion of the money for become F1 pilote Very Happy

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 14/5/2016, 06:05

Alessio_F1 wrote:Hi all, recently began working on the 1996 South East Asia Touring Car Zone Championship (SEATCZC) and so far have begun on the Toyota Team Thailand cars of Saksirivetkul Kajohnsak and Man Manit. I doubt there are many places around, but if anyone has any sources available for this championship outside of the Super Touring Register it would be great if it can be sent by PM Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Including some of Indonesian drivers..?

Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/5/2016, 20:36

AlessioF1 here are several 1996 seatczc pics

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 14/5/2016, 21:22

wit4 wrote:AlessioF1 here are several 1996 seatczc pics

Great finds.Do you have any photos from the 1997-1998 seasons?
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/5/2016, 22:29

not much

one from '97

'98

another from '96

Back to top Go down

Post  Alessio_F1 15/5/2016, 17:14

Thank you very much for these images, I was wondering if the Civic's were in 1600cc class rather than super touring cars class and if so is there any information such as results or entry lists available for the 1600cc class as well?

Here are some images on track:
Spoiler:

Alessio Campigotto
Alessio_F1
Alessio_F1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 15/5/2016, 18:37

I don't have info on entry lists

I got the pics from here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 15/5/2016, 19:24

wit4 wrote:I don't have info on entry lists

I got the pics from here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The civics were a secondary class of group A cars with a 1600cc displacement limit.Looking forward to the finished skinpack alessio Very Happy
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 15/5/2016, 20:31

In case someone wants to do the skinpack or has started already here are some entries blueprints(similar to the ones of leejh)
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 15/5/2016, 21:05

Nissan, works BMW and Toyotas are same as 95 skins

Opel Astras are very easy skins

the only challenge are the VW Vento and the Vauxall Cavalier

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 8 Empty ASTC 1996 Teaser

Post  Markano97 16/5/2016, 22:50

Wink
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 17/5/2016, 09:09

Peter Brock's car... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 17/5/2016, 09:18

bounce can't wait bounce
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 17/5/2016, 13:38

Markano97 wrote:Wink

love the tank Laughing

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 18/5/2016, 16:02

ASTC 1997 Preview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Alessio_F1 19/5/2016, 13:44

I've spent a long time looking through my attic but I have found my 1996 edition of Touring Car World, so I have images and results for the 1996 ASTC, ProCar, Czech Republican, French, STW, BTCC, CIVT, JTCC, NATC, SATC, SEATCZC, CET, STCC and Swiss championships as well as the special races of that season ie 24h de Francorchamps and Rainbow Cup, if anyone needs me to scan a few pages cheers

Alessio Campigotto
Alessio_F1
Alessio_F1

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 19/5/2016, 15:53

Alessio_F1 wrote:I've spent a long time looking through my attic but I have found my 1996 edition of Touring Car World,  so I have images and results for the 1996 ASTC, ProCar, Czech Republican, French, STW,  BTCC, CIVT, JTCC, NATC, SATC, SEATCZC, CET, STCC and Swiss championships as well as the special races of that season ie 24h de Francorchamps and Rainbow Cup, if anyone needs me to scan a few pages cheers

Seconded - I have acquired in last three weeks all Touring Car Year books from 1993-1999 plus the NATCC specials.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 19/5/2016, 16:50

Hi
If you have it, of course. Can you send pictures of Macau Guia Races, please.
Thanks
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Alessio_F1 19/5/2016, 17:34

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Alessio_F1 wrote:I've spent a long time looking through my attic but I have found my 1996 edition of Touring Car World,  so I have images and results for the 1996 ASTC, ProCar, Czech Republican, French, STW,  BTCC, CIVT, JTCC, NATC, SATC, SEATCZC, CET, STCC and Swiss championships as well as the special races of that season ie 24h de Francorchamps and Rainbow Cup, if anyone needs me to scan a few pages cheers

Seconded - I have acquired in last three weeks all Touring Car Year books from 1993-1999 plus the NATCC specials.

Out of interest do any of the 93-95 editions have anything for South East Asia (ie SEA Touring Car, Thailand, Malaysia)?

Alessio Campigotto
Alessio_F1
Alessio_F1

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 19/5/2016, 20:02

In need of images from the following:
1996 ASTC
1996 French Supertourisme
1996 Czech Republic
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21/5/2016, 03:31

in need of anything you can post in public Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 25/5/2016, 14:22

Been very busy lately with exams so track pack has not been adjusted (yet). Also little bit of help from anyone - I had purchased 3DSimEd when I had Windows 7 but lost it when I upgraded to 10 and I cannot find the activation email - can I still use it or will I have to purchase it again?

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next