View previous topic View next topic Go down

AMS Ford Falcon FG Super V8 v1.1 - Updated 29.03.2016

Post  PATR10T on 26/3/2016, 22:58

v1.1
fixed green rims

v1.0
ford falcon fg addon for reizas great super v8 "holden vf"

body and "external" interior from codemaster racedriver grid 2
addon means its using tires, driver, helmet, calipers and cockpit from super v8, same for some textures, complete physics and sounds so its just working together with the original content and not standalone

i added two extra rim styles with blue and green, just add on cars veh file genstring "gre" for green and "blu" for blue

just unpack and drop into your ams install... no original files will be overwritten... if you dont like the car you can remove it from your game with deleting the fordv8teams folder!

there two cars included, the car from our physics master and me, we runned together as team in our online championship... you can find them on super v8 class named ludwag motorsport
liveries are painted from www.facebook.com/designsbyskyline

paint info:
windows and light glasses are on same template, the window banner too but its using a different material... you dont need to add this texture twice, just add a extra line called Extra1="Window.dds" at the .veh file
cockpit windows are same as reiza ones so you can use the original templateand naming (extra0.dds) for it

have fun

greets PATR10T

visit: www.facebook.com/europeanendurancecenter  and maybe drop a like there Smile

Mod: https://mega.nz/#!TxJCHC5T!44JxwXi1q1TuiSjhVt5jNPNq94hCBJZWmWbBuU52Kk8

Templates: https://mega.nz/#!C4oz3YKb!BWYGUVbWH6pxUjd0RJK3keg6_Quy18_8zwlLPOi2Z4A

Last edited by PATR10T on 29/3/2016, 13:34; edited 3 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Re: AMS Ford Falcon FG Super V8 v1.1 - Updated 29.03.2016

Post  undefined undefined on 27/3/2016, 01:24

Thank you!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Boris Bishoff
undefined undefined

Back to top Go down

Post  C_Stephens on 27/3/2016, 06:08

And you replied on a forum that you had no intention of working on this anytime soon. Glad you found the time, its much appreciated. Will be my 1st mod for AMS. thumps up

Chris Stephens

C_Stephens

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 27/3/2016, 06:12

Finally the first quality car mod I've seen for AMS. Every other car mod ive seen on RD looks like garbage.

Troy Barman

Sylphide

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 27/3/2016, 11:36

@C_Stephens wrote:And you replied on a forum that you had no intention of working on this anytime soon. Glad you found the time, its much appreciated. Will be my 1st mod for AMS. thumps up

simple reason... 1. every second day i got pm where someone was asking for the ford, 2. someone already posted a vid from ams with the ford but dont showed where to get it, beside this the ford looks like just dropped into ams without any updates for ams... so before people have to use it with a lower quality i thought to make it with a good quality...

i dont found the time for it btw, it cost me 30min to convert and with this i lost 30min converting the gt3 -.-

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 27/3/2016, 11:58

Very nice job... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  

alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 27/3/2016, 13:50

@PATR10T wrote:

i dont found the time for it btw, it cost me 30min to convert and with this i lost 30min converting the gt3 -.-
Time is money! Or in this case time is GT3 models Very Happy

Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  C_Stephens on 27/3/2016, 14:47

@PATR10T wrote:
@C_Stephens wrote:And you replied on a forum that you had no intention of working on this anytime soon. Glad you found the time, its much appreciated. Will be my 1st mod for AMS. thumps up

simple reason... 1. every second day i got pm where someone was asking for the ford, 2. someone already posted a vid from ams with the ford but dont showed where to get it, beside this the ford looks like just dropped into ams without any updates for ams... so before people have to use it with a lower quality i thought to make it with a good quality...

I understand your thinking for sure. It has to be frustrating for a modder to see there previous work put out in these "dirty" conversions then advertised as the modders work. No wonder Enduracers don't allow conversions when people put out crap unfinished conversions of the mods to new games as "enduracers flat 6 mod" as an example. Noobs to the games/ genres then think its an official release and its rubbish. I also think its detrimental to AMS at this moment when new people buy the game and all these quick unfinished mods are released. If your not going to implement the new features of AMS then whats the point? Thank god your work is always top notch Daniel thumbs . Even though i love GSC and AMS i really only drive the SuperV8's and GT3's. I hope someone does a proper WES transfer but unless its Simtek himself i doubt it will happen. Anyways thanks for the proper release its exactly what AMS needs as the SV8's seem to at least get the skinners support moreso than any other series.

Chris Stephens

C_Stephens

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 27/3/2016, 15:36

i dont know why all praised the flat 6 convert but in the end cried about the quality...

the enduracers flat6 is also on the gt3 mod but it looks like noone saw it -.-

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  badder on 28/3/2016, 14:18

Already downloaded and ran some races. The car is great fun, thank you very much for this incredible job.

Diogo Falcão

badder

Back to top Go down

Post  C_Stephens on 29/3/2016, 02:43

@PATR10T wrote:i dont know why all praised the flat 6 convert but in the end cried about the quality...

the enduracers flat6 is also on the gt3 mod but it looks like noone saw it -.-

I've seen the engine file in the gt3 cup some time ago. As i said surprised the community never embraced the EEC Porsche, model is way better than the Flat 6 model especially from the cockpit. Funny when the Reiza Porsche comes out will probably have a bazillion skins and skin packs get released lol. Community can be quirky at times.

Chris Stephens

C_Stephens

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 29/3/2016, 13:35

new version v1.1, fixed green rims

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Tyre Error Message

Post  The Desk Racer on 17/4/2016, 06:24

I've downloaded this mod for AMS. Am looking forward to racing it. I've followed the installation instructions but when I try to load the Ford team I get an error message saying:

gMotor2 Error

Error Loading texture SUPERV8_TYRES_S for material SUPERV8_TYRE

Does anyone have any insight. Thanks.

The Desk Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Racingheaven on 23/4/2016, 14:10

Hi Daniel, I have the exact same problem... I'm completely new to AMS, which seduced me after only one race with the Brazilian Stock Cars, so I don't have any idea what I could be missing or doing wrong. Do you have any suggestion to get those wonderful Fords on track?

Dirk Willemen
Racingheaven

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 on 26/5/2016, 15:21

same problem here....hope Daniel can help us drunken

Marco Schaaf
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 on 26/5/2016, 20:25

@The Desk Racer wrote:I've downloaded this mod for AMS.  Am looking forward to racing it.  I've followed the installation instructions but when I try to load the Ford team I get an error message saying:

gMotor2 Error

Error Loading texture SUPERV8_TYRES_S for material SUPERV8_TYRE

Does anyone have any insight.  Thanks.

Must be a problem with a recent update, though I didn´t read about any updates to the Super V8. scratch

Should be easy to fix, it´s probably just a file naming issue.

Ermis Chachoglou aka Erwin Costa Schaschlik
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 26/5/2016, 22:13

reiza changed the tires material and removed the specular textures as it work now without... when i find some time i can update it, but it can take a while... other things are more important

one reason why i said several times releasing mods now is stupid as a lot things still can change...

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  aboe_83 on 24/11/2016, 01:00

Hi PATR10T,

I DL'd this mod recently and also got the same error message.
Is it a simple fix that I can do or something more technical?

Thanks.

Name: Michael Grover

aboe_83

Back to top Go down

Post  JorritVD on 21/12/2016, 22:14

Btw, would be nice this one will be updated by someone, so it can work together with the AMS FXG and Altima addon Smile Than skinners can make the older seasons work correct with the different cars without problems Smile

Jorrit van Dasselaar
'14 EEC GT3 Sprint Series - Champion - Grayston Engineering AMR - Team Champion - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
'14 EEC TCC Season 2 - Vice-Champion - J-Tech Motorsport - Team Champion - Vauxhall Vectra
'13/'14 EEC GT Open - 3rd in GTE - SRT Motorsport - SRT Viper GTS-R - (5 of 9 races entered, 4 wins)
'13/'14 EEC WEC - LMP2 - Conquest Racing - Morgan LMP2 Nissan - (3 of 9 races enterd, 2 wins)
'12/'13 EEC GT Masters - Champion - Mamerow Racing - Audi R8 LMS ultra
'12 EEC Megane Trophy - Champion - Tech 1 Racing
JorritVD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top