European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun

+83
CrivitzChris
Aston
PassiveObsessive
Vicious
GT Fan 8899
Seble18
raptor69
Peter2012
Ares1988
yevgeniy
Aram
lfm58
CS21476895
TsukasaRSeiei
kadett30
ThatAudiFan
divxx
SilverSun
TopMarque
mrleman
sopgt7
sit997
eurostc
batukhan
PHR420
oldspalover1963
II_Hylander
oldman
gtracer123
sleeperz
NickM
Greg Pontius
mickeyfff
Joshua1307
dzjodzjo
Silentgun
Steppi
basukid
suti
OscarF
Sweet Thunder
stefcalou
bigbad
Hansu66
Xtra-Large
miuqana
jsmee
Philipp3112
Petrus
Darko Plavi
racerm
Hemisfear68
So-Cal-Racing
WarBoss
Raybrig2
Audidriver
CAK
Massimo1977
ab483
NEXUS66
hestika
peter.edding
raphaelnariga
ChundAn
Gaudelio26
theboss6032
ZadiVFTS
LeMansDriver22
angeleinma
kk08
alexmezza
PATR10T
Nobody73
frederick59
ernie2492
skylineforever
Serban
beurich
Bad News
srcarvalho
haruo
resst
Sigers
87 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 Empty Re: GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun

Post  PATR10T 8/2/2017, 21:56

he said that several times he will stop releasing cars if his stuff is leaving this site here... and i bet with all the posted pics on f1c for example where you always could see his cars there were also people who not just showed pics... so if this is the case he was just standing to his word and i can understand him on this...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 Empty Re: GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun

Post  gtracer123 9/2/2017, 02:07

Well... I've been away for a few weeks and now this situation happens again. I was looking for the Porsche in this topic but it's unavailable at this point. I obviously don't know the reason for it but I can tell if that's the case, that when an author says something to be held, it must be complied as it is. However, if the author wishes to add choices then he or she would do it themselves. Now I may ask publicly or privately that if someone who has it and could upload it, I fear that by doing so, it will be the ultimate sideline to the author even though it is very appreciated by the volunteer and without disregard to the author. I fully understand Kalinin's last post, I mean no doubt about it, he said it precisely. But to SilverSun, whatever reason he has, I understand it and he might reconsider.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  srcarvalho 9/2/2017, 03:14

geez, I must agree with on this...

I came here to grab the Porsche too, but... Mad Crying or Very sad

well whatever he's reason it's done...

Sérgio Carvalho

srcarvalho

Back to top Go down

Post  haruo 9/2/2017, 08:42

PATR10T wrote:he said that several times he will stop releasing cars if his stuff is leaving this site here... and i bet with all the posted pics on f1c for example where you always could see his cars there were also people who not just showed pics... so if this is the case he was just standing to his word and i can understand him on this...

i guess not because not see people post screenshot his prohibid mod in
public site like  F1C GT-IMT Trackaholic ...
from last Vicious post in this topic it look like
SilverSun had strong argument with him.
,and in GT-IMT site on 10 Jan 2017 SilverSun ask progress BES Porsche skin
from Silentgun guy name "Marvin95" post call SilverSun  "gimmme gimme"
although SilverSun reply he not serious about it
but his file/mod are gone.

(PCARS 2 have good additon car for GT3 mod ex. NSX and R35 GT3 MY2015)

Ouprakon Leeka (aka Haruo)
haruo
haruo

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 9/2/2017, 09:07

haruo wrote:from last Vicious post in this topic it look like SilverSun had strong argument with him.

Of course, he had strong argument... thumbs

When a modder say he doesn't want to see his work outside EEC, and we can find the mods everywhere else, don't be surprised to see this modder delete the DL links !!!

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 9/2/2017, 09:11

haruo wrote:and in GT-IMT site on 10 Jan 2017 SilverSun ask progress BES Porsche skin from Silentgun guy name "Marvin95" post call SilverSun "gimmme gimme" although SilverSun reply he not serious about it

SilverSun, a gimme gimme guy !!!

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga 9/2/2017, 12:10

The sad part of all this things is, we, that respect the rules here, lose all the new high quality GT3 cars made, and all other pCars conversions. And I refuse to get them in other sites, IF they are there.

Raphael Oliveira  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

https://www.youtube.com/raphaelanriga

Back to top Go down

Post  miuqana 9/2/2017, 16:15

raphaelnariga wrote:The sad part of all this things is, we, that respect the rules here, lose all the new high quality GT3 cars made, and all other pCars conversions. And I refuse to get them in other sites, IF they are there.

Totally agree. Don't know how the hell some people disrespect other peoples work like that.

João Anaquim [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GTR2 fan

miuqana

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 9/2/2017, 18:51

miuqana wrote:Totally agree. Don't know how the hell some people disrespect other peoples work like that.
Probably for a show off?

Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/2/2017, 20:19

Are you guys new to the internet? This is a place where reddit and 4chan exists. You post something in public or even private and request people to not post somewhere else is like asking the trolls to do it. Expecting this to never happen is fantasy thinking at its finest and everyone knows it, or should know at least.
If you didn't find something even private (I never really understood the concept of private mods) that either means it never left creator PC or you didn't look for it deep enough. Unfortunately that's how things are we like or not, there are people losing money and getting their careers stolen due to this.

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 10/2/2017, 00:10

This is such a shame. I hope something can be sorted, it's ours and Arno's hobby after all.

I think different communities deal with this sort of thing in different ways. I do icons for another game I play and I often feel frustration at the grab mentality of the majority. It can be demoralizing.

In that community though, ripping from each other isn't frowned upon....as long as it improves the overall product for everybody.

And that is a source of frustration with us I'm afraid. Different people working in different directions on different sites and often packing up tools and taking everything with them. Other things never being released and in other cases things being repeated due to the community not being on the same wave length or not having a clue others exist.

It's to our detriment. If we did all work together, with the one goal of improving the end product just think what would have been accomplished in this and other games.

I am sure somebody is to blame, but overall such a shame and a waste.

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 10/2/2017, 08:02

Kalinin wrote:Are you guys new to the internet? This is  a place where reddit and 4chan exists. You post something in public or even private and request people to not post somewhere else is like asking the trolls to do it. Expecting this to never happen is fantasy thinking at its finest and everyone knows it, or should know at least.
If you didn't find something even private (I never really understood the concept of private mods) that either means it never left creator PC or you didn't look for it deep enough. Unfortunately that's how things are we like or not, there are people losing money and getting their careers stolen due to this.

You can't be more wrong. I have quite few mods that I can't release in public for one reason or another but I did shared them on one private site and I have never seen even one screenshot of those mods anywhere.

Thing is if you want to have a private site which keep such mods private you have to ban few people sometimes and then that problem doesn't exist...

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/2/2017, 12:25

Nah, as I said you just didn't look deep enough Wink  you don't have to believe tho  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also this is the public part of the forum, you can't post something here and expect it to never appear on other sites
Then again the private mod thing never really made sense to me (it didn't 5 years ago, and nowadays with so many cars from other games it makes even less sense, some people are just stuck in this I guess).
Well this is not my problem, just giving my opinion. Nuff said.

Back to top Go down

GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 Empty Locked thread

Post  basukid 11/2/2017, 22:04

Ok Guys. will lock the thread for a while to set the stuff out. The last comments with the fly-by-request of a user of other planned Cars  Rolling Eyes  was deleted aswell to keep the thread clean and stop another topic which has nothing to do with the thread itself.

We know each others feeling about such stuff, which is discussed over and over and over again in different forms and forums all over the GTR2 planet  Razz  Suspect I respect what all have written and let it here. But nothing new is coming out of this. So I will close that discussion for now and god will coffee

When the dust settles down I may relock the thread for future input.

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 Empty GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun

Post  rene9369 14/5/2017, 10:30

Salut,

i want to say "Thank you", but i can not download the Mod. Why ??? Mad
If i try to downkoad, Mediafire say "He can not found it". Question But without the GT3 Addon i can not drive the BMW M6 GT3. Because i have not the GTR-Folder and the other (.hdc,.eng,.cas) drive
So please:
Can anyone help me ??? Idea
rene9369
rene9369

Back to top Go down

Post  elmomarty 14/5/2017, 14:23

rene9369 wrote:Salut,

i want to say "Thank you", but i can not download the Mod. Why ???   Mad
If i try to downkoad, Mediafire say "He can not found it".   Question  But without the GT3 Addon i can not drive the BMW M6 GT3. Because i have not the GTR-Folder and the other (.hdc,.eng,.cas)  drive
So please:
Can anyone help me ??? Idea

Hi,

If you read through the thread, and yes I know it's long, you will see there were some issues and silversun has removed them. Unfortunately I missed them too but he has the right to do with his mods as he sees fit. Sorry I can't be of more help and I am just waiting patiently as I am sure one will appear in the future.

Cheers

John Low
elmomarty
elmomarty

Back to top Go down

GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun - Page 17 Empty GT3 Addon For EEC GT3 Mod by SilverSun

Post  rene9369 14/5/2017, 20:06

Thanks to elmomarty

I had already thought SilverSun removed it. But I want to hope that this GT3 Addon is also where else to get.
So please, can anyone tell me who ???
rene9369
rene9369

Back to top Go down

Post  haruo 14/5/2017, 20:16

rene9369 wrote:Thanks to elmomarty

I had already thought SilverSun removed it. But I want to hope that this GT3 Addon is also where else to get.
So please, can anyone tell me who ???

although SilverSun was removed his file, but he still active member
it not good idea re upload his mod at the moment
except  he don't mind for re upload or he change his mind in future

i hope you understand it and not ask for it again

Ouprakon Leeka (aka Haruo)
haruo
haruo

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 15/5/2017, 06:56

Hell, you even named the exact same title with the capital letters for the topic lol!

gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid 15/5/2017, 20:41

As I can see the request was answered, the topic will be closed and merged with the original threat. Wink

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 17/6/2017, 14:20

someone has the cars from this thread? or the original link for them? i would have need for them so please send me a link by pm, thx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17