what 3d for painting you want to use?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: what 3d for painting you want to use?

Post  PATR10T on 9/6/2016, 10:50

Old 997 or 2013 spec?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 9/6/2016, 15:27

@PATR10T wrote:Old 997 or 2013 spec?
2013 spec car

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Troy Barman
Sylphide

Back to top Go down

Post  giaserg on 9/6/2016, 15:29

@Scorpyo wrote:
@PATR10T wrote:i tried it and it dosnt worked ^^ dont know if theres a difference between obj and x-file? scratch  i saved the psd but it wasnt updated on deep exploration... is there a setting for it on the options to reload the textures when it changed?

TBH wouldn't know. I use combination of Xfile and DE 5.5 and I don't need to set anything, whenever I save my .PSD it is refreshed

Yeah, also DE 5.7, whenever you're saving the tga, DE automatically updates the skin in 3D
Daniel himself posted the link some days ago to 5.7.

The 6.2 version I had is nice, but you have to manually refresh

What I don't understand, you're working directly in DE with psd? I'm working with .tga in DE, this is why I suggest many backup in psd.

Giacomo Sergiampietri http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8194/itaflag1.png
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2707/firmaecc600.jpg
giaserg

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 9/6/2016, 15:34

Yes, Daniel explained how to assign .psd file as a texture in DE and then whenever you save .psd DE automatically refresh it

Marijo Pecigus
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 9/6/2016, 22:48

@Sylphide wrote:
2013 spec car

sry oversaw your post -.-

have fun https://mega.nz/#!bhJTTYbT!I8Az3BF3G6HD9l4F--F0mx1d0_x1J6uJ_1PtbNmCX2k

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 10/6/2016, 07:44

@PATR10T wrote:
@Sylphide wrote:
2013 spec car

sry oversaw your post -.-

have fun https://mega.nz/#!bhJTTYbT!I8Az3BF3G6HD9l4F--F0mx1d0_x1J6uJ_1PtbNmCX2k

This has seriously made this and every other car easy to skin. I could never achieve this the normal way if i spent all day on it. This will cut SOO much time of skinning on tricky cars like the Porsche and future models. But thats only as long as you supply the .obj files which i would be eternally grateful for party

Troy Barman
Sylphide

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 10/6/2016, 10:25

as it looks like everything is fine with the already uploaded two cars i will stay on this and do the other cars on same way... Wink

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 10/6/2016, 13:56

@Sylphide wrote:I couldnt really figure out exploration but i fiddled around with PS for awhile and started to understand it.  My first impressions is that its a really good preview tool and will probably be best used for placing logos in parts that spans different sections personally. I  would still probably use the 2d template to paint everything else on.
Which PS are you using? Because I got a little tutorial from DM2zzion once, but I couldn't get the 3D template to work in CS6, and he thought it would be the fact that you need CS6 extended instead of regular CS6. Never really tried it actually...

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 10/6/2016, 14:08

i have cs6 extended and there its working Wink

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 10/6/2016, 14:20

Might have to try CS6 Extended then... And you can just open the .obj file in PS and use it for 3D painting?

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 10/6/2016, 15:11

yes

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 10/6/2016, 15:45

@ThatAudiFan wrote:
@Sylphide wrote:I couldnt really figure out exploration but i fiddled around with PS for awhile and started to understand it.  My first impressions is that its a really good preview tool and will probably be best used for placing logos in parts that spans different sections personally. I  would still probably use the 2d template to paint everything else on.
Which PS are you using? Because I got a little tutorial from DM2zzion once, but I couldn't get the 3D template to work in CS6, and he thought it would be the fact that you need CS6 extended instead of regular CS6. Never really tried it actually...

I think I have CC and it works quite well.

Troy Barman
Sylphide

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning on 13/6/2016, 23:56

I only have standard CS6 which doesn't work with 3d painting which is a shame Sad

I would love to try it as it would allow me to make some better design on more complicated templates.

skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 14/6/2016, 08:19

i would upload my cs6e but its 1,8gb and the activation instruction is in german... you should search the net Wink

edit: http://www.softserialhq.com/adobe-cs6/adobe-photoshop-cs6-extended-serial-number-full-crack-free-download/

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 14/6/2016, 17:42

Sadly enough you have to fill in your phone number otherwise your not going to get anything.... Sad
Let's see if there is something on Pirate Bay Smile Or someone has to be willing to offer up all of their internet connection on uploading lol!

Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 14/6/2016, 17:59

@ThatAudiFan wrote:Sadly enough you have to fill in your phone number otherwise your not going to get anything.... Sad
Let's see if there is something on Pirate Bay Smile Or someone has to be willing to offer up all of their internet connection on uploading lol!

I got CC for free by downloading Creative Cloud and just installing PS, which i then uninstalled everything related to Creative Cloud but PS and then I found some .dll crack file that makes the trial last forever.

But since my photoshop has no internet connection because i uninstalled Creative Cloud, it will never update so I'm forever stuck with the 2014 version.

You can try downloading this https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=5771&fileID=5802 and i can send you what i believe the crack .dll is. It's been along time so i kinda forget what file it was.

Troy Barman
Sylphide

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 9/7/2016, 19:53

Daniel is there a quick tutorial on how to make an .obj file quick for any car to start 3d painting?

Troy Barman
Sylphide

Back to top Go down

Only have PS CS5.1

Post  Tassydevil on 12/8/2016, 06:38

Seeing I only have PS CS5.1 , I can't use this for 3d.

Looks like I will be having to use the game for viewing doesn't it.  Crying or Very sad

Dennis Tulk
Tassydevil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 12/8/2016, 07:19

@Tassydevil wrote:Seeing I only have PS CS5.1 , I can't use this for 3d.

Looks like I will be having to use the game for viewing doesn't it.  Crying or Very sad

If you get 3dsimED you can use that as a quick 3d viewer, works well with most car models. However stuff from Reiza doesnt work since its encrypted obviously.

Troy Barman
Sylphide

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top