European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 18:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 13:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 11:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 00:11 by hundo

» introduce
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 08:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 05:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!! I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 17:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!! I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 12:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!! I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 10:54 by Makarofu

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!!

+6
Darko Plavi
ChaosZero
mrleman
CrivitzChris
PATR10T
ThatAudiFan
10 posters

Go down

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!! Empty Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!!

Post  ThatAudiFan 1/3/2016, 18:12

So Microsoft is making the jump to PC with the Forza series:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could be very nice for modders, as some of the games have cars which are hard to get from other games / models Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!! Empty Re: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!!

Post  PATR10T 1/3/2016, 18:33

looks like on a lot lmp and gte

a complete cars list would be great but i bet there wont be really that new cars we need as the most we already have -.-

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!! Empty Re: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex coming to PC!!!

Post  Guest 1/3/2016, 18:37

One more thing calling itself a sim spliting an already small player base (especially the online racers) and helping to make even more people that can only race for 2 laps or 10 minutes... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 1/3/2016, 18:48

It had the potential to be Ok, but it did shoot it's self in the foot. The lack of steering wheel support is a very big one. I'm hoping that the models will be rippable. There are a quite a few cars that Forza has that would be a very welcome addition to the established PC sims.

But I'll hold judgement until it does come out. It could serve as a good side game to play.

Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  mrleman 1/3/2016, 19:02

PATR10T wrote:looks like on a lot lmp and gte

a complete cars list would be great but i bet there wont be really that new cars we need as the most we already have -.-

Yes, we have tons of low quality models with low quality updates from imt (I mean LMP/ GTE/GTC cars from grid mod) Sad . Some of models taken from forza 4 but they have very ugly rims/calipers , some detailes painted on body instead of to be reproduced in 3d. Will be great to replace some of the models by models from forza and maybe refresh older releases by adding normal detailes (again from forza) .

BTW, only you Dan, scorpyo and maybe a few more people can make normal mods with great quality! sarcastic

Sergey Lyamin
mrleman
mrleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/3/2016, 19:39

They'll probably have the newer cars as DLC later. Forza coming to PC IMO means that they'll go to be the leader in the genre

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 1/3/2016, 20:06

mrleman wrote:

Yes, we have tons of low quality models with low quality updates from imt (I mean LMP/ GTE/GTC cars from grid mod) Sad . Some of models taken from forza 4 but they have very ugly rims/calipers , some detailes painted on body instead of to be reproduced in 3d. Will be great to replace some of the models by models from forza and maybe refresh older releases by adding normal detailes (again from forza) .

BTW, only you Dan, scorpyo and maybe a few more people can make normal mods with great quality! sarcastic

i think the most cars on imt use very old gtr2 standard calipers and rims Wink on most of the lmp were alway this old ones... dont know if its changed as i dont had a look since month on these cars ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  mrleman 1/3/2016, 20:33

You are right, this is old style...and it still continued in this days. So it makes cars much ugly looking Mad If to compare one model at forza and gtr2 you will see two very different stories Crying or Very sad And compare some the same models but after your or scorpyo hands.....sweets Razz

Sergey Lyamin
mrleman
mrleman

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 2/3/2016, 11:00

There are 65 planned cars to be included in this f2p title and around 12 tracks if I'm not mistaken. They're doing us a favor. No retarded Xbox One encryptions means no barriers for modders.

But you guys should bear in mind that Turn10 is releasing this a sort of prologue of what will follow with FM7. Missing features are not a good selling point, but in this case the game is completely free, so there is nothing to sell therefore take it as a glorified mobile game.

Although, even without wheel support, this marks the final nail in the coffin for pCARS.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Darko Plavi 2/3/2016, 11:25

So we can expect future full Forza titles on pc... SWEET Very Happy

Mladen Popovic
Darko Plavi
Darko Plavi

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 22/3/2016, 06:36

If (for example) they gave their full range of GTE/3 cars with this release, I think it could be competitive. However the wheel thing and being totally free means you're probably get the RRE type gamers.

If they can't sort the wheel thing out, that really goes against the title.

My naivety here. If it's billed for Windows 10, does this mean you can't use it with other Windows platforms?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 22/3/2016, 07:57

harvestmouse wrote:
My naivety here.  If it's billed for Windows 10, does this mean you can't use it with other Windows platforms?
Correct. They want to push DX12 probably to fight Vulkan before it even starts getting stronger

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 22/3/2016, 12:19

Nothing really new... Neutral

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 22/3/2016, 14:45

Correct me if I'm wrong but the lack of steering wheel support was never actually confirmed by Turn10.

Anyways, I won't be jumping on a Windows 10 just for this, I'll wait for the reviews. Also, unlike the popular opinion around here or RD, I actually would love seeing Forza on PC.

With every new sim being an early access, forever beta, forever buggy, buggy AI, featureless or 2006-10 graphics there is a huge gap in the market for a polished racing sim with a proper career mode such as Forza or GT.

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Nectaria 22/3/2016, 15:31

^^ Can only agree with that post.

Koen Verlinde
3RD PLACE PRO CUP GT MASTERS 2012-2013 Mercedes SLS
5TH PLACE PRO CUP ENDURANCE SERIES 2012-2013 Ferrari F430
3RD PLACE WTCC 2013 BMW 320si
3RD PLACE LMP2 WEC 2013-2014 ORECA 03
1ST PLACE GT OPEN GTE 2013-2014 JAGUAR XKR
5TH PLACE SUPER V8 - HOLDEN COMMODORE 2016

4TH PLACE LMS - Oreca 03 LMP2 2016
1ST PLACE GT Series Am cup and Sprint Am Cup 2016-2017 BMW M6
2ND PLACE GTE Class - LMS 2016-2017 Ferrari F488
1ST PLACE GT America Series Silver Cup and Endurance Silver cup 2017 BMW M6

Nectaria
Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down