dbr93 (2229)

Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1561)

Looking for ALMS 2005 and up GT caesets

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Looking for ALMS 2005 and up GT caesets

Post  Crimson764 on 23/5/2017, 01:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks for the bump, I didn't know that!  Do you know if it has the large rear wing?

Yes it does. It uses the wing as a genstring token. So you can alternate between the original narrow wing, the wider wing used in ALMS 2007 and the wing used for FIA GT2010.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764

http://nfs2010.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide on 23/5/2017, 02:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Sorry to bump this thread, but does anyone happen to have the #5 Pacific Coast Motorsports Corvette for 2005? This is the last car that should complete the grid.

Here you go, the 2005 ALMS season was the first year I ever went to Mid-Ohio and got to see them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Troy Barman
Sylphide

Back to top Go down

Post  ajrf on 23/5/2017, 09:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks for the bump, I didn't know that!  Do you know if it has the large rear wing?
The only livery that has the large wing is the Doran-Lista of 2007. The 2005 car has the default FIA GT wing

Antonio José Ramos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amateur car converter from gtr2 to rF
ajrf

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse on 23/5/2017, 12:32

Thanks for the info ajrf. That is useful, however I'm not a stickler for realism and I really dislike the original small wing, it ruins the shape of the car. Where as the ALMS wing makes the car look just like a 1997 GT1 style car.

Wow, it just goes to show the amazing amount of options we have with this game. I never knew all this. I knew scorpyo's mod had the 2010 wing and I have been wishing to have that ALMS wing for a long time. Amazing.

I certainly am going to look a bit deeper into that mod.

Lee Day
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 on 23/5/2017, 21:08

Sorry to bump this thread, but does anyone happen to have the #5 Pacific Coast Motorsports Corvette for 2005? This is the last car that should complete the grid.

Here you go, the 2005 ALMS season was the first year I ever went to Mid-Ohio and got to see them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Troy! thumbs Now I need to find some Yokohama tyres for this car to make it look accurate. scratchin

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764

http://nfs2010.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollion on 28/5/2017, 00:30

Now that we are making requests, does anyone have this skin? It was supposed to be done for the GT-IMT model but the link that was posted years ago pointed to a different Radical skin. Would love it if someone would still have this laying around somewhere.

Telesis Intersport Racing ALMS 2005 (Sebring Version)

Peter van de Kolk
GTR2 addict [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apollion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum