12h Bathurst

View previous topic View next topic Go down

12h Bathurst

Post  LudwigAudi on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:31 pm

Hello,

Does someone have some skins from this race ? I'm especially in search for the Audi R8 LMS skins.

Thanks in advance.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Re: 12h Bathurst

Post  ThatAudiFan on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:12 pm

Could you be a bit more specific? What year for example? But I really recommend you to get full access first, that might solve things... Rolling Eyes

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  LudwigAudi on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:02 pm

ThatAudiFan wrote:Could you be a bit more specific? What year for example? But I really recommend you to get full access first, that might solve things... Rolling Eyes

Thanks for your quick reply.

Of course I know most mods/skins are in the private section of the forum. I have already tried to get full access: I have made a presentation and I try to stay active on the forum. But my reputation stays at 0, while others with lesser posts than me already have reputation points  scratch

Maybe I misunderstood something in the rules ?

Do I have to enter online races first ? Ok, but then I need to be a "user granted special acces" to those sections ... So, I have the feeling I'm only turning in circles about getting full access... Crying or Very sad  

Maybe you can help me with that ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:37 pm

lol you did your presentation nearly 3 years ago and then disappeared [no posts] for 2 years. Did a few posts, disappeared again for months.
What did you expect?
And nobody is forced to race online here, just don't say you'll do if you aren't interested (as you did in your presentation) this sucks....

Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  LudwigAudi on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Kalinin wrote:lol you did your presentation nearly 3 years ago and then disappeared [no posts] for 2 years. Did a few posts, disappeared again for months.
What did you expect?
And nobody is forced to race online here, just don't say you'll do if you aren't interested (as you did in your presentation) this sucks....

1. The last years my simracing interest was (too) low, due to personal affairs with work and health. So, it is true I wasn't as active on this forum as intended in the beginning: sometimes real life takes over, you know... Now I am slowly picking up the hobby again after some difficult periods. Maybe you could have simply first asked me in your post why I "disappeared", without giving me the feeling I'm immediately judged.

2. Please show me then how and where I can register for an online race ?

3. My apologies to you and the other community members here if I didn't do what I said in my presentation, but as I said above, real life sometimes takes over and isn't always easy.

LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:26 pm

We all know real life is more important. If true that is.
The forum has rules about being inactive tho, read it. Also read it if you want to know what to do, it's simple, just read the rules. Everyone is more than welcome to race with us.
We should simplify rules for joining online racing, but that's not on me. Smile

Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top